Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Convince me not to buy a GFE.

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
I'm so fucking lonely tbh. Girlfriend Experiences are such a nice cope, but they're so pathetic. On the one hand, I get lied to by a cute girl for a few days who will tell me I matter and send me nudes. On the other hand, am I really that pathetic? Not that I'd spend the money more productively elsewhere, but still.

it doesn't feel good if you know she's only doing it because you paid for it

That's the troubling part. You're 100% right, but the negative feelings only come when it's done and over with. It's so blissful during.

I hope you are not serious right now...

if you have a lot of money - who gives a fuck, if you're poor/medium wealth - you are retarded.

u would feel worse after tbh. better off just going to prostitute for a fuck.

A GFE is....what exactly?

Girlfriend experience. A hooker acts as your partner.

I have never done it. How much do you have to pay extra on top of regular sex? A simple role play session and a little fantasy might do the trick for you. I don't like this GFE stuff.

Cope. There is no hope for you now if you're even thinking about something like this.

It's fake and it's expensive and you'll feel like shit from withdrawal symptoms after it's done.

Girlfriend experience. A hooker acts as your partner.

I have never done it. How much do you have to pay extra on top of regular sex? A simple role play session and a little fantasy might do the trick for you. I don't like this GFE stuff.
It sounds like a dumb cope. A hooker can't replicate an actual partner.

I don’t see the point

It would cost more than your entire life.

Im interested in a gfe but I'm too self conscious about my body. I would be willing to pay a girl to hang out with me and go to a restaurant with me or something just to see what it's like

Chances are it wont be a girlfriend experience

egregious waste of money

I thought GFE included sex, wtf. This is retarded. YOU are retarded

I could never enjoy it. I'd be highly aware that this is a person I'm paying to act like they care about me... even darker than simple loneliness.

Why would you even consider this? It's over, man.

Girlfriend Experience. At least with hookers. Its what i ask for when i see a hooker.

Its easier to enjoy it when it feels less robotic.

Girlfriend Experience. At least with hookers. Its what i ask for when i see a hooker.

Its easier to enjoy it when it feels less robotic.
How is it any different than normal sex with a whore?

If you even consider such a thing you are a cuck beyond saving.