Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Conversations in my head

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
So I've been thinking deeply and having conversations with what ae basically imaginary friends in my head. I fantasize about me and my friends getting to hang out, maybe going out to.the beach or carnival or whatever normal people do, having normal conversations that don't feel forced. I like to think I'm hanging out with my girlfriend and our friends as we joke around being silly together or whatever. Being able to talk about serious topics as well without me sounding like an idiot because I can't relay my thoughts properly.

Being able to have a normal conversation with people, friends or a girlfriend would be... interesting. I like to think sometimes that I am talking to my girlfriend about sex, talking about what would be pleasurable for each other, how we can make each other feel comfortable and pleasure each others bodies perfectly because we spoke about it.

This is how much I think about this... how deeply I think about all this. When in reality I sit at my computer all day playing video games and stay up all night watching other people play video games.

So I've been thinking deeply and having conversations with what ae basically imaginary friends in my head. I fantasize about me and my friends getting to hang out, maybe going out to.the beach or carnival or whatever normal people do, having normal conversations that don't feel forced. I like to think I'm hanging out with my girlfriend and our friends as we joke around being silly together or whatever. Being able to talk about serious topics as well without me sounding like an idiot because I can't relay my thoughts properly.

Being able to have a normal conversation with people, friends or a girlfriend would be... interesting. I like to think sometimes that I am talking to my girlfriend about sex, talking about what would be pleasurable for each other, how we can make each other feel comfortable and pleasure each others bodies perfectly because we spoke about it.

This is how much I think about this... how deeply I think about all this. When in reality I sit at my computer all day playing video games and stay up all night watching other people play video games.

I daydreamed About killing a bunch of US Marines by starting an Avalanche.
Then I got shelled by artillery and jumped in a foxhole.
The enemy advanced so I started digging like a madman.
I dug a tunnel into the earth to Escape.
Suddenly I hit brick.

It was an old Railway tunnel.
I crack the brick with my spade and jumped through.
I landed on an old Railway track.

A steam locomotive came through the tunnel and since the tracks were sloped upwards, she was super slow, so I jumped on.

To make Long matters short, it turned into a Rambo Scenario where I murder everbody except for one last dude.
I save the last dudes life and he is like "wtf, why did you save me, I tried to kill you"
and I am like
"There is Always a Chance while life endures"

"wtf"

"your Soul is rich and warm in kindess"

"ok bro"

"It is for such as you that the surfer again shall soar"

"what"

"let it ever be the goals that stirs us, not the odds"

"?"

And then I take off on my ironing board and fly into space to deliver my final monologue:

"I ride the forum.
It matters not how far, not how fast.
I have no destination.
I go where the winds of of chance my carry me.

I have known the heady exaltation of the blackpill.
I have known the gnawing pain of the bluepill.

But I shall never cease searching for an Oasis of sanity in this desert of madness man call earth.
For the worst fate of all, amidst countless worlds and endless stars,

is to be forever alone.

Thanks for cooming on my ted talk.

I daydreamed About killing a bunch of US Marines by starting an Avalanche.
Then I got shelled by artillery and jumped in a foxhole.
The enemy advanced so I started digging like a madman.
I dug a tunnel into the earth to Escape.
Suddenly I hit brick.

It was an old Railway tunnel.
I crack the brick with my spade and jumped through.
I landed on an old Railway track.

A steam locomotive came through the tunnel and since the tracks were sloped upwards, she was super slow, so I jumped on.

To make Long matters short, it turned into a Rambo Scenario where I murder everbody except for one last dude.
I save the last dudes life and he is like "wtf, why did you save me, I tried to kill you"
and I am like
"There is Always a Chance while life endures"

"wtf"

"your Soul is rich and warm in kindess"

"ok bro"

"It is for such as you that the surfer again shall soar"

"what"

"let it everbe the goals that stirs us, not the odds"

"?"

And then I take off on my ironing board and fly into space to deliver my final monologue:

"I ride the forum.
It matters not how far, not how fast.
I have no destination.
I go where the winds of of chance my carry me.

I have known the heady exaltation of the blackpill.
I have known the gnawing pain of the bluepill.

But I shall never cease searching for an Oasis of sanity in this desert of madness man call earth.
For the worst fate of all, amidst countless worlds and endless stars,

is to be forever alone.

Thanks for cooming on my ted talk.

Deep, I just ramble to myself. Out loud, and rant.

Over for insanecels

Sounds like some tulpa stuff

I do that too. Be careful not to whisper or mime the words to yourself or people might see.
And facial expressions too