Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Conversation with a Customer

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
I know a man by the name of—for privacy sake—Paul. Paul is a vulnerable, seventy-two-year-old white man who lives alone and has partial brain damage. He often visits the place I work. We have good rapport, enough for him to feel comfortable telling me his private details. Also, he confessed, because he has no-one else. This conversation lasted roughly an hour and a half.

Paul would detail his recent misfortunes. He told me that a lady neighbour robbed him of £12,000. He went to a lawyer, but the person charged £5000, then £300 per hour so he declined. Police, he said, did nothing. The lady in question was a polish woman who had no interest in him, that is, until she found out about his life savings through her daughters which Paul once had a conversation with.

The lady then pretended to be his friend, offering to care/help him. Paul at the time was suffering from oozing leg ulcers which was very painful. He was also depressed and had suicidal thoughts, so he gave the lady a key to his apartment. One day, she cries, telling him she needs £15,000 to repair her house in Poland which is in poor condition. Paul thinks this over, and sometime later, gives her the money.

Because doctors were unable to solve the problem of the leg ulcer. Paul went to a private doctor in Poland which the lady suggested. During this trip, Paul saw the house in question, which was actually two houses, high-quality, and on land the size “of a football field.” We both burst out laughing.

Paul says the lady had him sign his will over to her. We again cracked up laughing. She was to gain his belongings upon his death. He signed it because he had no-one else, but then undid it. The lady, however, went to his house one day and stole his remaining £12,000.

The conversation then went onto his ex-wife who also screwed him over. He vents his feelings to me about women. They’re seen as the fairer sex but are dangerous. They use their femininity to manipulate men. The conversation ended on a sour note, then he left. He tell me, "I'm fucked."

TL;DR: a she-devil exploits a vulnerable, elderly man for his life savings.

Foids are literal demons.

Good thing my grandpa is a crazy fanatic nationalist. :feelsthink:

You have to be retarded to give that kind of money to a dumb Polack. He deserved it tbh.

Why did you guys keep laughing

cucks get cucked.. nothing new

At least his ulcers got treated

God dammit. This is painful to read. Can you help him OP? Pay him a visit sometimes or something to make his last days a little bit happier.

It's a good thing to do. Pls do it OP.

What a witch and a half

that lady should be jailed, how could you do that to a old man?

in the place where I live is well know that EE women are gold diggers.
we don't trust them because they are cunning and manipulative.
I'm sorry Paul had to learn it in that way.