Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conversation I just had with cuck friends

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
About 8 of us had dinner for a friends bday. Afterwards, when everyone was leaving, the guys were asking what everyone had planned. One guy recommended the strip club and everyone jumped aboard. They asked me if I was going LMAO. I said "Nah I'm not going to pay some ho's bills if she's not giving me any pussy". These cucks just retorted with "You just paid the waitress, whats the big deal".

Anyway, the conversation kind of shifted to something else as we were saying goodbye. JFL at these cucks, they work as pizza delivery boys and sales assiociates but still have money to toss $40s to strippers in exchange for blue balls. JUST LOL.

True. 2D > 3D anyways

I do enjoy my daily dose of hentai every now and then. Gotta stop jerking off so often though

I'd rather save the money, but that's just me. If they really enjoy it, let em enjoy it. They're still cucks, but they have their fun.

Strip club actually sounds like a good time if youre low inhib.

Daily reminder not to tip foids.

About 8 of us had dinner for a friends bday. Afterwards, when everyone was leaving, the guys were asking what everyone had planned. One guy recommended the strip club and everyone jumped aboard. They asked me if I was going LMAO. I said "Nah I'm not going to pay some ho's bills if she's not giving me any pussy". These cucks just retorted with "You just paid the waitress, whats the big deal".

Anyway, the conversation kind of shifted to something else as we were saying goodbye. JFL at these cucks, they work as pizza delivery boys and sales assiociates but still have money to toss $40s to strippers in exchange for blue balls. JUST LOL.

I would have went if I was you, then I would go up to a stripper by herself (the ones not currently dancing, walking around drinking, etc) and offer her 500 to fuck. I would do this a few times till I get kicked out, till I score, or I get fed up. Most of these places actually have "back rooms" for actual sex to take place, the stripping part is just the "front" so that the business seems "legal". Depends on the strip club, if its one that has "private dance rooms" then its just a front for prostitution, you just have to be low inhib enough to ask.

you should have gone

doesn't strip clubs give bjs or hjs if you ask in a private way? isn't there a back room? hs tv been lying to me?

never been to a strip club, seems bluepilled

I would have went if I was you, then I would go up to a stripper by herself (the ones not currently dancing, walking around drinking, etc) and offer her 500 to fuck. I would do this a few times till I get kicked out, till I score, or I get fed up. Most of these places actually have "back rooms" for actual sex to take place, the stripping part is just the "front" so that the business seems "legal". Depends on the strip club, if its one that has "private dance rooms" then its just a front for prostitution, you just have to be low inhib enough to ask.
The best thing they had was a Champagne Room for Super-Cucks who want to spend 1K on a bottle, and possibly get some head(sodomy).

never been to a strip club, seems bluepilled
bluepilled as fuck. So many college-aged girls there, no wonder they have a blown up sense of entitlement. I would too if I had 40 girls drooling over me at work.

Not to mention the lighting in the room does a good job of hiding the creme cheese cellulite that most of these used up broads have

Plus you're just subsidizing the lifestyle of single Mom's and their peaked in high school Chad's offspring.
exactly, you are essentially helping the Chad who fucked your oneitis in HS

exactly, you are essentially helping the Chad who fucked your oneitis in HS
Fuck that, that's why I hate strip clubs. I rather pay a street hooker 40 dollars to suck my dick. At least chad won't be kissing her on the lips when she gets back home.

UPDATE: Friend who recommended the strip club last night got his dicked sucked by a stripper. Don't know how, i've yet to talk to him about it in detail, but I will ask tomorrow when he gets on Xbox

UPDATE: Friend who recommended the strip club last night got his dicked sucked by a stripper. Don't know how, i've yet to talk to him about it in detail, but I will ask tomorrow when he gets on Xbox
Maybe he paid her an extra tip. Or he might be lying to you so you can go with him next time.

Maybe he paid her an extra tip. Or he might be lying to you so you can go with him next time.
he already knows I hate strip clubs and that I'm very jewish with my cash. They could be handing out chicken dinners at the strip club and I still wouldn't bite. Plus oral = sodomy.

strip club is low iq as fuck

I wouldn't hate strip clubs so much if I wasn't an incel.

If I am going to give money to a woman for doing something that sexually arouses me, I better be able to fuck her.

I went to a strip club once. It sucked. Bunch of ugly ass skank sluts shaking their tits at fucking frat boy roided out chads who cheered like morons. If I'm going to give some bitch my cash, she better be willing to get fucked in the ass not just put on some "look but don't touch" show.

don't ever EVER tip foids and your friends are beyond cucked if they give their minimum wage earnings to strippers

Attachments

• waitress foid.png
    waitress foid.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 80