Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conversation between e girl and her murderer

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

He understands that she using him as emotional tampon

Read all of thrse

Is anyone honestly surprised by the way she acted? Foids show their true colors when they think you're expendable

He was a big beta orbiter but then realized it

all u need to read is her 1 reply lol says it all

Fucking female nature. I hate it so much.

Make all e-thots scared tbh

egirls are worse than irl girls tbh
when did egirlism being hip start anyway, you always had internet attention whores, especially with the rise of streaming video games but only recently I've noticed all the "I'm an egirl with rape fetishes teehee come be my cuck"

"No. Stop pestering me."

You can tell what a piece of shit she was just from reading this stuff. I've always known "Alternative" girls are the biggest sluts of all

Nothing of value was lost.

Looks like he overdosed on soy

Icecold foids like her need to be killed

Sounds like an IT cuck. I don't even talk to women, especially some ewhore from instacattle.

The stuff r9k found seems to paint it more as her having multiple guys on the go and emotionally manipulating them. Generally just trying to fuck with their minds and shit
View attachment 131031
View attachment 131033

Seems like she was a mentally ill piece of shit abusing other mentally ill pieces of shit, and one just so happened to be the murderous type. Complete shit show. Reddit is of course ignoring all of this and painting it as her being a wonderful angel killed by le ebil inkel.

what a legacy to leave behind

The stuff r9k found seems to paint it more as her having multiple guys on the go and emotionally manipulating them. Generally just trying to fuck with their minds and shit
View attachment 131031
View attachment 131033

Seems like she was a mentally ill piece of shit abusing other mentally ill pieces of shit, and one just so happened to be the murderous type. Complete shit show. Reddit is of course ignoring all of this and painting it as her being a wonderful angel killed by le ebil inkel.
Rot in piss.

Make them pay buddy boyos.

Only way these roasties will consider suppressing their hypergamous nature.

Women will never listen to facts, science or the call to maintain a good social order in society.

They only understand pain, fear and submission.

So what every foid in the west does nowadays, got it.
"because daddy issues"
So my theory in the other thread that her mother was a divorced skank seems true.

He was a bluepilled simp cuck tbh
I honestly don’t know how anyone can be on this dude’s side. Look at how he weak he is and how he allowed some random girl to utterly destroy his mental state. How do you allow someone who does NOT care about you drive you this mad? I thought not giving 100% to every person you like to protect yourself was social skills 101.

Not going to lie, overly emotional dudes who cry about women and do crazy things to or for them like women are gods among men, are worst than the women everyone here hates on.

Just like the textbook.
But of course your girl is not like that, dear bluepiller.

These edgy beckies with "mental illness" are the worst kind of thots. I hope some of them learn a lesson and think a little bit better before messing with angry orbiters. :feelshaha:

255 bluepillers :what:

I honestly don’t know how anyone can be on this dude’s side. Look at how he weak he is and how he allowed some random girl to utterly destroy his mental state. How do you allow someone who does NOT care about you drive you this mad? I thought not giving 100% to every person you like to protect yourself was social skills 101.

Not going to lie, overly emotional dudes who cry about women and do crazy things to or for them like women are gods among men, are worst than the women everyone here hates on.
I think it's obvious that simp men who put pussy on a pedestal are just as bad if not worse than the girls who manipulate them.
But it's poetic that what brought her down wasn't her drug addiction, but one of her orbiters snapping and cutting her head off before trying to an hero. Two birds with one stone really.

Stupid fucking whore. I’m glad she’s gone.
Nothing of value was lost.
These edgy beckies with "mental illness" are the worst kind of thots. I hope some of them learn a lesson and think a little bit better before messing with angry orbiters. :feelshaha:

255 bluepillers :what:
These stupid whores diagnose themselves with bipolar and stuff as an excuse to act edgy and “different”

I feel like all girls on ForverAlone Dating are pretty much like this.
Deranged people loving the attention from betas and manipulating them to fulfil their ego.

This is why people keep bluepilling incels. They know that desperate men who have nothing to lose may do unimaginable things. Foids and normies keep planting fake hopes on us to make sure that we're still chasing ascension, which they said is attainable by pounding our personality. While in reality we will always be incel, kind or not. That makes us logically have no reason to be decent or evil, it's now up to us. And St Redemptioncel demonstrate this reality

1563204610765.jpg

THE PLOT THICKENS.

You can tell what a piece of shit she was just from reading this stuff. I've always known "Alternative" girls are the biggest sluts of all

View attachment 130979

1563204610765.jpg

THE PLOT THICKENS.
Yup girls are the caring gender.

Seriously that is brutal I don´t feel bad when they get what´s coming for them, I have been on Documenting Reality for over 7 years and there are so many threads about men who killed their girlfriends and honestly I don´t feel bad for them at all, society has laws against violence but breaking a man mentally by cheating on him and do him like that is perfectly legal.

Btw: @Shigechi is Xanax that E-girl or is that another girl? Regardless it´s brutal.

Yup girls are the caring gender.

Seriously that is brutal I don´t feel bad when they get what´s coming for them, I have been on Documenting Reality for over 7 years and there are so many threads about men who killed their girlfriends and honestly I don´t feel bad for them at all, society has laws against violence but breaking a man mentally by cheating on him and do him like that is perfectly legal.

Btw: @Shigechi is Xanax that E-girl or is that another girl? Regardless it´s brutal.
Xanax is the girl who was murdered. She had an army of beta orbiters on discord and had relationships with some of them for money/attention. She insulted/humiliated/betrayed the murderer, but that didn't stopped her of seeing him again. That's a good lesson for you cunts out there: stop meeting strangers you find on the internet, lol.

Xanax is the girl who was murdered. She had an army of beta orbiters on discord and had relationships with some of them for money/attention. She insulted/humiliated/betrayed the murderer, but that didn't stopped her of seeing him again. That's a good lesson for you cunts out there: stop meeting strangers you find on the internet, lol.
Thanks for the answer and I sure as hell don´t feel sorry for her, I bet she did way more emotional pain than she experienced physically.

Wow! Dudes a stud! He actually got a reply! Lucky cuck!

I don't think anyone is really denying he's a moron tbh. All the orbiter stuff is retarded, but the dudes who get into it are usually unstable as fuck. Unstable women playing games with unstable men, eventually this shit happens. Honestly considering how fucked in the head most of the r9k orbiter crowd are I'm surprised something like this didn't happen sooner.

I agree, the messages she was sending was ridiculous though. I can sorta understand just as some weird ego boost, going that far to random people on the internet if you remain anonymous, but these are dudes she apparently met in real life. You can't just fuck with people, treating real life like it's a game and expect nothing to happen, especially if they know you personally and have no idea how unstable they are. She should have been way more careful with dealing with these people

I'm not trying to play her support, she was obviously deranged as hell, I just can't get with the Elliot Rodgers mentality shit. I just can't despite my time being here. I can understand being upset or even enraged, but killing people because they won't give the affection you give is just something I can't get with. That shit is way too far. This happens everytime some murder happens and it becomes a staple in this community.

So the question I have is this:

Is this a bellwether for a coming trend of orbiters getting pushed off the edge and killing their e-waifus?

can someone give the tldr version