Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Conundrum of a wageslave

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
So after working at my part time job for almost 2 years i now have 10k in my bank, but now it has made me think, whats even the fucking point of saving money.

investing is pointless because the uk interest rate is garbage, and i wageslave everyday for money that i dont care about, i dont know about other incels but money isnt a huge motivator for me, i work so i dont spend all day everyday rotting at the pc.

So my question is for fellow incels, do you spend your money or save for some reason?

I just have it in a shit interest savings account.
Coping by saying i will go on holiday to somewhere nice when i have time

Index funds?

Same, I don't need money and will become a NEET in like a few months, because I'M SO SICK OF THIS WAGIE THING

So after working at my part time job for almost 2 years i now have 10k in my bank, but now it has made me think, whats even the fucking point of saving money.

If you have a driver licence buy a decent car. This will give you a never-ending dopamine rush. You can drive this car to your workplace and you drive home back. You will sleep better because you can drive this car o nthe next day when you wake up. Owning a car must be the best feeling ever.

If you have a driver licence buy a decent car. This will give you a never-ending dopamine rush. You can drive this car to your workplace and you drive home back. You will sleep better because you can drive this car o nthe next day when you wake up. Owning a car must be the best feeling ever.

i live like 20 mins from my work , id rather just walk and save the money

i live like 20 mins from my work , id rather just walk and save the money

No, that is emasculating. You need to drive a good car. You deserve it, since you are a man. The positive feeling to own a car must be overwhelming.

Use the 10k to live a NEET life for a few months.

its a shit conundrum because the money saved wont last

No, that is emasculating. You need to drive a good car. You deserve it, since you are a man. The positive feeling to own a car must be overwhelming.

idk paying for driving lessons and buying a car just to save my legs a 20 min trip seems stupid tbh
Use the 10k to live a NEET life for a few months.

not going to quit my job

idk paying for driving lessons and buying a car just to save my legs a 20 min trip seems stupid tbh

Ohh, another driver licencel who is suffering enormously. You have been emasculated by female driving. Imagine all the times you walked to your workplace while females have it all cozy in their cars. More and more men cannot drive anymore. This is seriously an issue.

Just pay for the “luxury” of transporting yourself to and from your daily slave quarters theory

Ohh, another driver licencel who is suffering enormously. You have been emasculated by female driving. Imagine all the times you walked to your workplace while females have it all cozy in their cars. More and more men cannot drive anymore. This is seriously an issue.

dont really care about owning a car tbh, doesnt seem like a good investment

Buy BlackRock iShares

dont really care about owning a car tbh, doesnt seem like a good investment

It is indeed over. Plenty of men are not longer interested in cars or anything else or they pretend it. Not longer interested in owning something and therefore getting emasculated by female on a daily basis.

It is indeed over. Plenty of men are not longer interested in cars or anything else or they pretend it. Not longer interested in owning something and therefore getting emasculated by female on a daily basis.

i think incels care less than most about owning items, its also just pointless junk we are all going to die anyway tbh

wtf is that
Basically buying a share into a fund where they invest in top companies. Nearly guaranteed to make money but takes time. Look into it. Though BlackRock was started by a bunch of New York Jews

I save in case something expensive happens to me.

Buy a house, if you dont need it rent it. If you have even more money, buy another house and rent that too.

It's all so pointless
save money, buy new copes, gather more money, buy other useless shit you don't need... even if you invest it or buy property, it's still meaningless
That's life. A neverending cycle of wageslaving 'til you die.

I used to save. But then I was like, "what for?" Work made me miserable--being around Chadsties all day. Listening to them blather on and on about nothing. Everywhere you turn--music, movies, fiction--it's about love, relationships, and sex. Can't even watch an action-adventure flick without a romance... And you're getting older, wanting some companionship more and more every day you go without it, not being able even to talk about it without being labeled a rapist. And all you have to look forward to is your body rotting slowly, painfully 'til you lose your freedoms, if you're lucky, by ending up in some stinking nursing home.

WTFFFFFFFF for? Now I'm certain I'll go out on my own terms. Money is only good to me for keeping the worst physical pains from homelessness... at bay a little longer.
Car? I had a nice car I had tons of fun driving for about a month. Then I'd be on the highway or driving around town and catch some dude in a beater with his girl all over him. Made me feel like a piece of dog feces getting squeezed out of a $100,000 pure breed's ass. I'd get out of my car and eventually everybody'd see I was stained toilet paper. After a single month, I was just a bitter dude in a nice car.

Last edited:
It's all so pointless
save money, buy new copes, gather more money, buy other useless shit you don't need... even if you invest it or buy property, it's still meaningless
That's life. A neverending cycle of wageslaving 'til you die.

this is how i feel about it all now
I used to save. But then I was like, "what for?" Work made me miserable--being around Chadsties all day. Listening to them blather on and on about nothing. Everywhere you turn--music, movies, fiction--it's about love, relationships, and sex. Can't even watch an action-adventure flick without a romance... And you're getting older, wanting some companionship more and more every day you go without it, not being able even to talk about it without being labeled a rapist. And all you have to look forward to is your body rotting slowly, painfully 'til you lose your freedoms, if you're lucky, by ending up in some stinking nursing home.

WTFFFFFFFF for? Now I'm certain I'll go out on my own terms. Money is only good to me for keeping the worst physical pains from homelessness... at bay a little longer.
Car? I had a nice car I had tons of fun driving for about a month. Then I'd be on the highway or driving around town and catch some dude in a beater with his girl all over him. Made me feel like a piece of dog feces getting squeezed out of a $100,000 pure breed's ass. I'd get out of my car and eventually everybody'd see I was stained toilet paper. After a single month, I was just a bitter dude in a nice car.

i only see money as a tool now, its not something i particular strive for its just useful in case i need it