Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Controlling UK Chad smashes TV over roasties head and beats her unrecognizable

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★

A woman has bravely spoken out about the horrific abuse inflicted by her boyfriend who smashed a flat screen TV on the back of her head. Abbie Brydon’s face was bruised so badly by Scott Hughes that her own family didn’t recognise her as they walked past her hospital bed. She now hopes to inspire other victims to speak up and says she was ‘fooled’ into thinking her ex was gentle and caring, despite warnings from friends. Less than a year into their relationship, Abbie, 28, was hospitalised with two ‘blow out’ fractured eye sockets and nasal fractures.

Abbie says Hughes had her ‘fooled for a very long time’ that he wasn’t a danger, despite warnings from friends. She said: ‘After a few dates I had mentioned him to my friends and they warned me to stay away from him, but I just couldn’t see it – he seemed like a really nice guy.’

Based. lol who cares about her plight. Now she is an ugly thot who sadly will still find a bf to leech off of. The guy doesnt look like a chad though, more like a normie

Deserved bec. they feel attracted to toxic masculanity, NOT ME

i know i might get a warning or be called larper for this but

dont blame her tbh,
imagine being born with an instict to be attracted to violent, strong men.
Sounds fucking scary.

Men are instinctively attracted to feminine women,
and fortunately women who are too feminine isnt a danger to us.
while men who are too masculine is definitely a danger to foid.
So our instinct doesnt endanger us, like it does women.

Imagine getting an itch for a women that you know have a high chance to physically injure you.

I guess foid being attracted to violent men is survival instinct.
an outdated instinct that fucked them up, might get them gravely injured or killed.
I believe some foid wants to stick with truly good men, unfortunately that goes completely against their instict.

i know i might get a warning or be called larper for this but

dont blame her tbh,
imagine being born with an instict to be attracted to violent, strong men.
Sounds fucking scary.

Men are instinctively attracted to feminine women,
and fortunately women who are too feminine isnt a danger to us.
while men who are too masculine is definitely a danger to foid.
So our instinct doesnt endanger us, like it does women.

an outdated instinct that fucked them up, might get them gravely injured or killed.
I believe some foid wants to stick with truly good men, unfortunately that goes completely against their instict.
Honestly, I don't care about her at all. It's their fault for being too much of an animal to defect from fucking instinct. It's what makes someone human instead of animal. Making biological excuses for women's behaviour is a white knight cope.

He had a nice personality

Honestly, I don't care about her at all. It's their fault for being too much of an animal to defect from fucking instinct. It's what makes someone human instead of animal. Making biological excuses for women's behaviour is a white knight cope.
except I make biological excuses for men's behaviour as well. so..not wk
Im just saying,
sometimes we forgot how lucky we are that we arent instinctively aroused by violent women, like foid are.

What is really good for them VS what theyre instinctively attracted to are literal polar opposites.
Not the case for men, as feminine woman are also good for marriage material. thats all.

marrying a feminine men to women is equivalent to us marrying a masculine women. Not attractive...
Now some men will find women who are too feminine attractive, some women will find men who are to masculine attractive.
the only difference is, following this instinct to the extreme is dangerous for women only.

Do men who like women who are too feminine deserve to get gravely injured or killed for following his instinct? I say no.
So I believe foid dont deserve it too. im sorry

Last edited:
Wow he has such a great personality. He had a reputation for beating up women and she still couldn't stay away. Just improve your personality tehe, just smash TVs over the heads of women tehe, that's the best way to get girls!

He doesn't look like Chad, OP. He is a normie. Girl just have no concept of stranger danger at all nowadays. Ugly nerd is a creep and maniac to them, and guy with horrible reputation is something worth a try. Like, holy shit, if your friends, people you trus, give you multiple warnings... What else, you need a personal supervisor?

says she was ‘fooled’ into thinking her ex was gentle and caring, despite warnings from friends.

Must have been that personality.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I hope she experienced life changing injuries. The stupid whore.

Lifefuel, she right now would find another dude with similar traits and the story repeats itself.
Agree.
Wow he has such a great personality. He had a reputation for beating up women and she still couldn't stay away. Just improve your personality tehe, just smash TVs over the heads of women tehe, that's the best way to get girls!
:feelskek:

they are willing to take the risk of physical harm for the chance to breed with them

Just be violent theory proven yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back