Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Contraceptives in the UK and possibly elsewhere are lower VAT

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★
Something I learned very recently that I wanted to share was the fact that in my country, the UK, I know for a fact that contraceptives are sold at a rate lower than the standard of 20% of the item's value. They are given the reduced rate, which is only 5%. Ragefuel

So picture this, you're an incel, you have no use for contraceptives like condoms, as you're struggling to get a text back as it is. Women who don't pay taxes, who take more resources from governments than they give, wont even need to PAY as much for the medicine that allows them to take their weekly load and the expensive morning after pill for when a sudden encounter with Chad happens.

And in the case that they fail even that most basic precaution, or more likely had an impulse to keep Chads baby, the male taxpayer will be flipping the bill for the bastard spawn when Chad decides being a father is beta shit. For the 53% of babies born in the UK to single mothers aged 20-29 (UK Census 2021 data, contraception is working very well evidently), we men are paying for. Not even the women buying these reduced rate contraceptives for their nights out on the town or fling in the club bathroom contribute.

What a joke. Any US posters know what the IRS's attitude is towards contraception there? Hopefully it's based.

:soy::foidSoy::soy: "Uh, but women deserve the right to safe sex, smelly inkwell!" And women spread chlamydia way faster than ever before, so you know it's not these Chads being responsible with condoms.

In reality, this is just to mess with women's heads, I wouldn't be surprised if they artificially reduced sexual transition hormones too (to fuck with the heads of many men)

Drugs are tools to control the people

They want to increase the birth rate, yet they give contraceptives a reduced VAT rate. They should be taxed 500%.

Something I learned very recently that I wanted to share was the fact that in my country, the UK, I know for a fact that contraceptives are sold at a rate lower than the standard of 20% of the item's value. They are given the reduced rate, which is only 5%. Ragefuel

So picture this, you're an incel, you have no use for contraceptives like condoms, as you're struggling to get a text back as it is. Women who don't pay taxes, who take more resources from governments than they give, wont even need to PAY as much for the medicine that allows them to take their weekly load and the expensive morning after pill for when a sudden encounter with Chad happens.

And in the case that they fail even that most basic precaution, or more likely had an impulse to keep Chads baby, the male taxpayer will be flipping the bill for the bastard spawn when Chad decides being a father is beta shit. For the 53% of babies born in the UK to single mothers aged 20-29 (UK Census 2021 data, contraception is working very well evidently), we men are paying for. Not even the women buying these reduced rate contraceptives for their nights out on the town or fling in the club bathroom contribute.

What a joke. Any US posters know what the IRS's attitude is towards contraception there? Hopefully it's based.

:soy::foidSoy::soy: "Uh, but women deserve the right to safe sex, smelly inkwell!" And women spread chlamydia way faster than ever before, so you know it's not these Chads being responsible with condoms.
i for sure thought you are german for some reason lmfao
but yeah, government incentivizes a ton of weird shit. From carnivore diet perspective, I heard it through the grapevine that governments are incentivizing grain production. I can see that since there is an open attack on meat production:

Ireland's Department of Agriculture has proposed to kill 200 000 cows to combat climate change and meet the EU's climate objectives. Some supporters of this proposal liken farms to factories.

In canada the government is also incentivizing drug culture by handing out free "clean" drugs. Two documentaries on the state of things:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RaWzJUeT0o

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8OU8Yhs_s

Kinda chaotic, giving people a combo of free drugs, contraceptives while promoting interesting dietary guidelines lul.

They want to increase the birth rate, yet they give contraceptives a reduced VAT rate. They should be taxed 500%.
Just standard rate would be fine, why are contraceptives special goods? The government act like sex is unavoidable for women, like as if these women have no control over having sex, as if their pussy was magnetized to Chad's shaft. Sums up the state of thought in government with regards to public health: gynocentric.

Don't want to get pregnant? Just don't have sex. That how it used to work before the sexual revolution.

i for sure thought you are german for some reason lmfao
What's the VAT like in Germany. Hopefully the VAT isn't as cucked as it is here. The VAT here makes me not want to buy anything that isn't food. I want to minimize the tax I pay. Basically I want to stop paying women for existing anymore than I have to with paying taxes.

I'm not even opposed to taxes, but paying for a group of people who are biologically privileged and have a far better quality of life by default than the main group of taxpayer, it makes you want to stop paying them. It makes you want to stop paying them, or demand a reform. No reform will ever happen because of the innate preferential treatment that women get. Ragefuel.

Another thing to think about is that one of the main professions of women, prostitution, isn't even taxable because it's cash in hand, so yet again, women aren't paying taxes there. Fuck this!

Last edited:
What's the VAT like in Germany. Hopefully the VAT isn't as cucked as it is here. The VAT here makes me not want to buy anything that isn't food. I want to minimize the tax I pay. Basically I want to stop paying women for existing anymore than I have to with paying taxes.

I'm not even opposed to taxes, but paying for a group of people who are biologically privileged and have a far better quality of life by default than the main group of taxpayer, it makes you want to stop paying them. It makes you want to stop paying them, or demand a reform. No reform will ever happen because of the innate preferential treatment that women get. Ragefuel.

Another thing to think about is that one of the main professions of women, prostitution, isn't even taxable because it's cash in hand, so yet again, women aren't paying taxes there. Fuck this!
vat is 19% for most goods, 7% for groceries, books, public transport tickets. Yeah kinda shit when all the tax benefits go to women projects, female shelters, female support hotlines. Meanwhile male welfare recipients are shit on even though most of them work but can not survive on dogshit minimum wage. Also, pension system is broken, old people suffer from poverty now and resort to stealing food from grocers. Pension system was based on assumption that there would be a large base of young people paying into the public found, with a lower number of old people to support.

Since nobody has children anymore (sexual revolution hit germany hard), and our demographics are approaching japans (no young people), the system is kinda failing. People that go on vaycay to other countries, like australia, come back and tell us they were shocked to see so many young people.

Kind of paradoxical, before the mandatory welfare state, people had to have kids to support them later in old age. By giving people pensions, this incentive was reduced, thus automatically undermined the very basis of the welfare state (lots of future tax papers removed since people didnt feel like they needed children).