Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Continuous Observations On Foids.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Commentary of thread shall be continuous upon my own leisure.

What I've noticed lately is that foids do not like men of high intelligence, in fact intelligence is something foids will actually avoid in men and I think there is a couple of reasons for this that perhaps might be evolutionary in nature. I'm not talking about basic intelligence either as men who possess basic intelligence foids will pursue especially if it is financially lucrative on the part of men since foids are attracted to huge sums of accumulated male wealth like moths are attracted to fire or light. No, the intelligence I speak of is more on the lines of unconventional intelligence that is anti authority or just against whatever prevailing authority that exists in the current environment. Foids detest, loathe, and fear rebellious or even forbidden forms of intelligence as it directly conflicts with their very socially conforming nature always appealing to or seeking approval of whatever prevailing authority that exists at the time. Foids are not rebels, and the so called foids that describes themselves as rebels are anything but that. There's a sort of sheep like nature to foids that are fearful or afraid of anything that is unknown and unconventional where it is no wonder why prevailing corporate power caters primarily to foids because when you deconstruct the residual behavior mechanisms of females it is one of absolute social obedience existing in overall frivolous consumption, frivolity is the mark of women everywhere. It's all they know in their sheep like mental behaviors always searching or reaching out for a guiding shepherd. I've lost count over the years how I've tried having serious unconventional conversations with foids and then watch them leave my presence in total revulsion, it is purely the social conforming obedient nature of foids where they fear anything that causes them to question their own social herd setting. Foids are purely human herd creatures, there's no changing them away from that whatsoever.

Last edited:
Women were designed to look for "alpha" traits (tall,chiseled jawline,hunter eyes,etc) when selecting a partner in order to increase their offsprings chances of survival.
Being intelligent was never a desirable feature,foids don't care how smart you are if you have prey eyes and receding chin.

In purely male circles of discussions the sexual hypergamy of women is becoming more and more popular since the so called liberation or emancipation of women has shown a majority of men what exactly females are when unrestrained and unregulated female sexual hypergamy becomes paramount everywhere in all segments of society.

Yet I believe there is more to this than simply just that, currently in the world by the global elite there is what I like to describe as the cult of human depopulation where over the span of several decades it has become so embedded into overall societal thinking within every social fabric. In fact, when you combine this cult of depopulation with unregulated female sexual hypergamy you start to understand more about the current horrific world we live in as both work in total concert with one another.

For them, that male incels or involuntary sexually celibate men are increasing within the general world population means that their designed system is working.

Last edited:
Intelligence just doesnt matter to them. What matters is looks.

There is a italian model who is also some math teacher or something and women simp for him

Intelligence just doesnt matter to them. What matters is looks.

There is a italian model who is also some math teacher or something and women simp for him
Looks, social status, and money is the only thing that matters to foids. Intelligence in men is only respected so long as it is profitable increasing the net wealth of the male to better bargain themselves with in sexual exchange.

Non-profitable forms of intelligence are either mocked, ridiculed, or outright feared. Foids like socially conforming forms of male intelligence as it appeals to their socially conforming sheep like purely obedient herd instincts.

Last edited:
Looks, social status, and money is the only thing that matters to foids. Intelligence in men is only respected so long as it is profitable increasing the net wealth of the male to better bargain themselves with in sexual exchange.

Non-profitable forms of intelligence are either mocked, ridiculed, or outright feared. Foids like socially conforming forms of male intelligence as it appeals to their socially conforming sheep like purely obedient herd instincts.

We incels get upset at how women can be sexually hypergamous in virtually all sexual social interactions with men and yet constantly publicly deny this reality when they're confronted by us. I now believe that I have a full understanding of how this takes place which I shall now illustrate.

We've all heard of fakeup [make-up] over the years where women will go to extreme lengths to conceal their true real natural physical form under inches of makeup everyday. Since ancient times makeup has been a sort of deceptive lure over men to attract them by presenting a false sense of themselves in physical form, feminism especially the radical variety is a lot like fakeup [makeup] with words presenting a false mental abstract of themselves similarly, a sort of mental seductive lure to goad men into believing that women aren't predatory whatsoever in their sexual reproductive behaviors. [When in fact they really are predatory in the sense of looks, societal affluence, monetary value, and material resources. In that way we could very well call them sexually predatory of men concerning prejudicial judgements, values, or overall evaluations.]

The very nature of female sexual reproductive behavior is one steeped in deception, falsehoods, and cleverly disguised behavioral camouflage to conceal overall female intents, ambitions, or motivations within the sphere of all social interactions.

Last edited:

What I've noticed lately is that foids do not like men of high intelligence, in fact intelligence is something foids will actually avoid in men and I think there is a couple of reasons for this that perhaps might be evolutionary in nature. I'm not talking about basic intelligence either as men who possess basic intelligence foids will pursue especially if it is financially lucrative on the part of men since foids are attracted to huge sums of accumulated male wealth like moths are attracted to fire or light. No, the intelligence I speak of is more on the lines of unconventional intelligence that is anti authority or just against whatever prevailing authority that exists in the current environment. Foids detest, loathe, and fear rebellious or even forbidden forms of intelligence as it directly conflicts with their very socially conforming nature always appealing to or seeking approval of whatever prevailing authority that exists at the time. Foids are not rebels, and the so called foids that describes themselves as rebels are anything but that. There's a sort of sheep like nature to foids that are fearful or afraid of anything that is unknown and unconventional where it is no wonder why prevailing corporate power caters primarily to foids because when you deconstruct the residual behavior mechanisms of females it is one of absolute social obedience existing in overall frivolous consumption, frivolity is the mark of women everywhere. It's all they know in their sheep like mental behaviors always searching or reaching out for a guiding shepherd. I've lost count over the years how I've tried having serious unconventional conversations with foids and then watch them leave my presence in total revulsion, it is purely the social conforming obedient nature of foids where they fear anything that causes them to question their own social herd setting. Foids are purely human herd creatures, there's no changing them away from that whatsoever.
High IQ.
Women were designed to look for "alpha" traits (tall,chiseled jawline,hunter eyes,etc) when selecting a partner in order to increase their offsprings chances of survival.
Being intelligent was never a desirable feature,foids don't care how smart you are if you have prey eyes and receding chin.
Women would prefer dominant warlike Chad loader than autistic science genius.

In the final stages of late-stage capitalism, it turns an entire nation into renters, but just as it does that with owning a home, residence, or most material property it also turns an entire society into one of $sexual renters$ as well. :feelsclown:

great post. just one more thing..i do think foids are rebels for their OWN cause, as seen in countless ''repressive'' countries like iran, belarus, russia etc. they will march for pro feminist and abortion or gay rights and be rebels if it suits their own specific cause. other than that, they are true conformists at heart

great post. just one more thing..i do think foids are rebels for their OWN cause, as seen in countless ''repressive'' countries like iran, belarus, russia etc. they will march for pro feminist and abortion or gay rights and be rebels if it suits their own specific cause. other than that, they are true conformists at heart
Yes, very much so. True at that. :feelsjuice:

They love if you are an evil dude though

I find the social economics of sex to be fascinating and much of my life I have devoted a great deal of time or study to this in observation.

What I've noticed continuously is that all the dating advice or even suggestions for men is all either bourgeois and upper-class mental platitudes, always. The people from these segments of society selfishly and foolishly believe that what works for them in the arena of sex or sexual relationships works for all individuals in all segments of society, but really it does not. Most of the problems concerning sex or sexual relationships are primarily on the working class, more particularly working-class men, but given the economic environment, nobody empathizes at all with working-class men who by and large are all the males at the complete bottom of society historically disregarded to the point of total disposability. The strategies and underpinnings of workable things with regard to sex or sexual relationships for the bourgeois and even the upper classes will never work for working-class men as there is a great difference of existential lifestyles between different economic classes. The upper classes mistake their social cures or solutions to problems to be applied the same for everybody, it doesn't work that way at all especially regarding the lines of different social-economic class segments within society. And really, when it comes down to it all, working-class men at the complete economic bottom of society are looked at no better than slaves, their problems of little consequence or concern to the ruling elite, a slave caste that cannot breed and reproduce as far as they're concerned is progress on the part of their domesticated working cattle. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: