Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Continuation of my latest thread from yesterday evening (meaningless but entertaining drama).

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Greycel
It ended with my message:

Haha, okay, I didn't mean anything bad. I just said what I thought from my experience; I didn't say it was right or wrong. Take it easy. I was just trying to write something I thought was somewhat meaningful. But I shouldn’t have written it while I was completely drunk; it was rather insensitive. But you were a bit insensitive too... just because I talk about difficulties or loneliness doesn’t mean you have to call me an incel; that actually hurts me.

Choose for yourself if you ever want to write to me again; take care (name).

I have been in and out of hell several times; I’m not a coward even if you think so.

Xx

Her (responded now in the morning): Yeah, that was a hit and miss, dude. It didn't sound meaningful at all. Why? It would have been the same if, when you say that you like me, I had replied, "I don’t believe that at all. You’re gay. In 10 years, I bet a million that you’ll have a boyfriend."

Xx

I didn’t call YOU an incel. However, I completely stand by saying "I don’t believe that" and projecting what one wants instead or having preconceived notions about things, THAT is 100% incel behavior. Or Andrew Tate behavior. Different sides of the same coin.

Xx

I don’t think you’re a coward at all; I just think you’re putting obstacles in your own way by not being sober when you write, and that you write with the intention of making things sound meaningful. Be yourself; we’re just writing. It’s not a job interview. .

The End (currently).

Am I an antisocial asshole? Am I crazy? Is it Joever buddy boyos?