Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over contemplating my suicide

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i have gotten more misrable in each passing day , i imagine how people will react to my death but i think most of them will call me weak or wont care and some of them espacially the muslims ( i live in a muslim society) will blame and say i will go to hell so they wont at least pray on me , fuck therapy too i have gotten good at acting as i am feeling better with each session so they stop giving medicine because i have gotten much worse and also with every new medecine thwy give is more expensivw then the last .

is anyone else feeling this

I'll just stick around a little longer

I think about suicide all the fucking time. I'm just too scared. If I wouldn't have this fear I would be long gone.

I also would only kill myself with a gun to the head. And you can't get guns here.
Hanging can be painful as fuck. Slitting your wrists IS painful as fuck. Overdosing is unreliable and can turn you into a vegetable.

I guess I'm just stuck here.
I've read that drowning is pretty painless. If you drink yourself stupid I think drowning would be pretty kino (in GTA Vice City) tbh.

Drowning is painful af. I don't know where you read that, but that's bullshit

Lifefuel: there's tons of people in this thread who experienced drowning and only survived because someone else pulled them out. All of them say that it didn't feel like much and was a calm experience. The people claiming it is painful in this thread are your typical "muh fucking love science" quorafag and only going at it theoretically. If you were drunk (which also increases your likelihood of drowning) it would be even more pleasant. I would either go out like this or by hypothermia if it wasn't for my dad who would be very sad.

I think about suicide all the fucking time. I'm just too scared. If I wouldn't have this fear I would be long gone.

I also would only kill myself with a gun to the head. And you can't get guns here.
Hanging can be painful as fuck. Slitting your wrists IS painful as fuck. Overdosing is unreliable and can turn you into a vegetable.

I guess I'm just stuck here.
this is litealy my case , i cMame to the conclusion that starvation or jumping from a tall building wpuld be less pai.nfful , but i think the first one could be less painful because i trained myself to take long hours wothiout food

Lifefuel: there's tons of people in this thread who experienced drowning and only survived because someone else pulled them out. All of them say that it didn't feel like much and was a calm experience. The people claiming it is painful in this thread are your typical "muh fucking love science" quorafag and only going at it theoretically. If you were drunk (which also increases your likelihood of drowning) it would be even more pleasant. I would either go out like this or by hypothermia if it wasn't for my dad who would be very sad.
how 5 seconds of holding my breath are painful let along drown , and if it was in deep water your head will probably explode which is painful because of pressure .

Look for ur closest basejump spot and just jump.
How old are u?

Look for ur closest basejump spot and just jump.
How old are u?
almost 18 and the buildings have securety and the doors leading to the earth are locked since no one will go up there , its people working in them.
but maybe i wi.ll get more mentally ill and take the courage to jump

how 5 seconds of holding my breath are painful let along drown , and if it was in deep water your head will probably explode which is painful because of pressure .
Idk, if I were to do it I'd just trust the process and go with the flow (literally in my case because it would be in the river close to university campus, known for its fatal current). (in GTA III, because Claude can't swim)

almost 18 and the buildings have securety and the doors leading to the earth are locked since no one will go up there , its people working in them.
but maybe i wi.ll get more mentally ill and take the courage to jump
17-18 is too young to off yourself imho.
If u missed out on everything in your 30's, you can think about sui.

17-18 is too young to off yourself imho.
If u missed out on everything in your 30's, you can think about sui.

At that age, I was alone in the basement of Mother's apartment day and night without no social contact other than the site "Yahoo Answers".

no need to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:

just ldar and welfaremaxx
be a leech on society

don't worry I don't think society can handle it a lot longer:feelskek::feelskek:
expect a major change around the world between now and 2030.

no need to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:

just ldar and welfaremaxx
be a leech on society

don't worry I don't think society can handle it a lot longer:feelskek::feelskek:
expect a major change around the world between now and 2030.
nope i will kill myself because i hate jobs and working its fucking slavery !! if you don't like the work you do its fucking slavery !!

nope i will kill myself because i hate jobs and working its fucking slavery !! if you don't like the work you do its fucking slavery !!
Plus side of roping is that death is inevitable and you will never feel sadness , boredom , hunger , pain , lust , disappointment ever again .

Keep it together for now. As you become a wizard and beyond your coping skills will improve greatly :feelsYall:

Based avatar
ssj GIF

Don’t be a bitch, make a better choice

Go watch the video of extremists downing a whole bunch of people in a pool and tell me it's not painful.

Go watch the video of extremists downing a whole bunch of people in a pool and tell me it's not painful.
Not really comparable. One is being killed and the other is killing yourself. Of course you're going to be in more pain when it's happening against your will.

Women want you to commit suicide, might as well keep on living just to spite them. They want you to die

Being at work can be depressing and even suifuel.

i have gotten more misrable in each passing day , i imagine how people will react to my death but i think most of them will call me weak or wont care and some of them espacially the muslims ( i live in a muslim society) will blame and say i will go to hell so they wont at least pray on me , fuck therapy too i have gotten good at acting as i am feeling better with each session so they stop giving medicine because i have gotten much worse and also with every new medecine thwy give is more expensivw then the last .

Yes you’re not alone

Lifefuel for IT

nope you're just proving kike jewshits right, along with foids/normies/chads that you're a genetic failure

don't let them get the last laugh!!

brain fart

Last edited:

You srs you wanna suicide?

nope you're just proving kike jewshits right, along with foids/normies/chads that you're a genetic failure

don't let them get the last laugh!!

brain fart
no fuck them lmao , if i die i wouldnt even care

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back