Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Contact lenses are so hard to put on eye and remove

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I bought them yesterday and my optician taught me how to put on and remove them but I struggled. Now I’m scared of trying to do anything. What if it will hurt and I won’t be able to remove it?

I'm planning to buy some but I've heard they're somewhat expensive and hard to put in and out like you said.
Also eye color is cope for the most part

Sounds like dry eye, I had the same issue, I don't wear contacts anymore just wear glasses. It got to the point where I was hurting my eye trying to remove them, accutane permanently dried out my eyes :reeeeee:

over for lensecels

It gets easier the more you do it

Perfect vision crew.

It's best just to eye surgerymax. Contacts are the worse thing ever invented. Once I finally was able to get them in the perfect way I'd leave them on my eyes for days, because I'd be too lazy to have to try for an hour again to put them back on later.

I don’t know how you could stand putting those lenses on your eyes. I almost scratched my eye trying to put one of those things in and it ended up sore as fuck for a couple days. Last time I ever tried that.

I bought them yesterday and my optician taught me how to put on and remove them but I struggled. Now I’m scared of trying to do anything. What if it will hurt and I won’t be able to remove it?

I usually use a drop of hotglue.

I dont use it

eye color is cope for the most part

Why TF would you use contacts, lenses atleast mask some ugliness like uneven eyes, dark circles, shit eye area... Stupid if you put shit directly on your eyes, it will scratch and irritate them no matter what.

Hard first times, but it gets easier. Still not as comfortable as you can imagine

IDK... I am a glassescel

Never tried it

I had a hard time the first time I tried on contacts. I tried for 45 minutes and I couldn't get them in, and I started crying in the doctor's office. Eventually I tried more at home, and I got the hang of it.

For it to be more comfortable, make sure to get enough sleep, make sure there are no particles in your eyes, and make sure that the lenses aren't torn.

I tried it and its hard as hell.