Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill consumerism was the worst thing to happen to humanity

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
Every single normie nowadays is a consumer that wants to experience whatever slop is being produced nowadays whether it is a movie or a video game. The thing is that especially with modern movies you've seen how downgraded and pathetic they are with mostly bad acting compared to old movies that tried to bring something new to the table.

Have you ever seen a moden "horror" movie ? Imo its just a pathetic try to mimic a good horror movie from the early 00s for example.

Every modern production is a slop usually targeted for NPCs who are going to watch the movie and not think twice about it. They'll watch it for 2 hours , call it a masterpiece and move on to watch some other slop.

All that matters to those fuckers are the graphics and effects. No wonder the average IQ has been decreasing for the past decade. People are turning into souless consooming NPC's.

They buy stuff they don't really need, watch slopped garbage, push for the making of bad games.

I bet that if someone made a game in unreal engine where your only goal is to shit in a toilet , normies will buy it for the graphics.

When are there going to be any game similar to Silent Hill ? A game that was unique for its time but it told an amazing story , unique atmosphere never seen before, perfect soundtrack.

Why does everything have to be a slop with "realistic" graphics. I mean I can't blame the companies that produce such games because it generates them shit ton of money it is a good strategy. Low effort games in unreal engine are easier to make than an actual good game with decent graphics that tells a good story and is unique.

They will keep staying in their comfort zone releasing dogshit because the normies will buy everything they see.

Fuck consumerism. The IQ of the average human has to be around 80 now and I am not even joking. Please do not partake in the activities of those wild animals and buy stuff that you actually need. Consumerism also takes a toll on your mental health.

Materialism took over society and ruined it alongside other factors

Every single normie nowadays is a consumer that wants to experience whatever slop is being produced nowadays whether it is a movie or a video game.
have you seen how much stuff women consume?

have you seen how much stuff women consume
Consumerism is the worst trait in humans. In fact it takes away your entire humanity and turns you into a souless NPC craving more and more. We, humans think that we are civilized but in reality we aren't.

Perhaps if Hitler won the war things would have been different since he predicted how everything would turn out for humanity. He was and still is a misunderstood genius who wanted to save the people of all nations.

The "progressive" West should have been stomped.

They just had to stop it.
Nazi propaganda 18 1024x686

Based thread.

I've been thinking the same for some time now, and I eventually plan on making a thread as to how foids are the harbingers or rather just "enablers" of consumerism.

This for sure has to correlate & thus, tie-in with the overall behavioral sink & civilizational decline which we are undergoing.

Materialism, in essence, is another method & means of control over the masses by the Elites. No need to name what group they belong to, everyone already knows so.