Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Consumed by revenge

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★★
How do I move past my petty need for revenge? It's all I'm thinking about currently and I can't sleep because of it.

I desperately crave to ruin my brother's life. It's almost pathetic that I am enveloped by this animalistic rage. I want so badly to cave his skull in for the years and years of abuse and manipulation. It doesn't help that he sexually assaulted me many times when I was younger. Now the inner child yearns for payback against him for stealing my happiness/ innocence.

I'm so frustrated right now because the zogpills won't let me cry my sadness away.

How do I move past my petty need for revenge? It's all I'm thinking about currently and I can't sleep because of it.

I desperately crave to ruin my brother's life. It's almost pathetic that I am enveloped by this animalistic rage. I want so badly to cave his skull in for the years and years of abuse and manipulation. It doesn't help that he sexually assaulted me many times when I was younger. Now the inner child yearns for payback against him for stealing my happiness/ innocence.

I'm so frustrated right now because the zogpills won't let me cry my sadness away.
It doesn't matter and its a waste of timr

Typically that behavior spreads from one person to another. He probably learned it from someone else, and experienced the same form of abuse.

Sorry to hear that you have been through that brocel :cryfeels: