Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel construction workers

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
lazy fucking construction worker wagecuck ants outside my house taking hours to do their job
came here at 8 AM and started drilling at the fucking concrete as loud as humanly possible
FUCK OFF

It's a very hard job boyo. Might cause some trouble that is not their fault but you should respect them.

at least you didn't debtcuck and do useless work for shaun leiberbaumwitzsky

It's a very hard job boyo.
Hard working

are you trying to sleep?

That sucks, I have to wake up at 4 AM due to my grandfather coughing out phlegm.

Throw rocks at them

When your water, electricity, sewage, gas, ect quits flowing, you’ll be happy to see construction workers.

i was trying to sleep too before my fucking cat decided to scratch my door for 20 minutes non-stop until i was fully awake

fucking aspie cat
why were you banned bro, what is your warning level
welcome back btw

lazy fucking construction worker wagecuck ants outside my house taking hours to do their job
came here at 8 AM and started drilling at the fucking concrete as loud as humanly possible
FUCK OFF

What do you expect, it's a union job.

What do you expect, it's a union job.
yes destroying unions is a good thing, everyone will be better off if labourers don't have the ability to organise effectively

this is what americans actually believe

Construction workers are the scum of society.

yes destroying unions is a good thing, everyone will be better off if labourers don't have the ability to organise effectively

this is what americans actually believe

No I support unions, but milking it is part of the job.

tell them you'll take it from here then when they leave go back inside and never do the work m8