Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting construction is so fucking tedious

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I have to do this tedious shit until I retire.
Sure wish I was high iq/high motivation so I could be paid to sit on my ass all day. But then I'd get more and more out of shape. Life's so fun

Last edited:
Whats your job?

Remember to get up early tomorrow for Mr. Shlomoberg. Don't want to get him mad.

You hate your job, ok, but how many threads do you want to make about it?
Annoying af, probably the first person to be on my ignore list if I'll ever start one.

Annoying af, probably the first person to be on my ignore list if I'll ever start one.
ignore me then faggot. I already have you ignored from some shit you said i dont remember

ignore me then faggot. I already have you ignored from some shit you said i dont remember
I know, you ignored me over nothing. Just proved your low iq. 70% of your threads are "Muhhh I hate my job but im too much of a faggot to quit it, so I post 3 low effort threads a day about it"
Quote me for this retard to see and I'm done with him.
Sorry for my toxicity but this dude is pure RageFuel.

"Muhhh I hate my job but im too much of a faggot to quit it, so I post 3 low effort threads a day about it"
Just quit your job and starve bro

I know, you ignored me over nothing. Just proved your low iq. 70% of your threads are "Muhhh I hate my job but im too much of a faggot to quit it, so I post 3 low effort threads a day about it"
Quote me for this retard to see and I'm done with him.
Sorry for my toxicity but this dude is pure RageFuel.
I ignore people who post shitty stuff I don't like. Yeah because it's just so simple to quit a job and lose your livelihood. Not to mention this job is connected to a union so I might not be able to get another job if I quit/get fired. Don't click on my threads if you don't care about them retard. My threads are real and higher effort than the meme trash that gets posted everyday. Fuck me for needing a place to vent. Cunt.

I ignore people who post shitty stuff I don't like. Yeah because it's just so simple to quit a job and lose your livelihood. Not to mention this job is connected to a union so I might not be able to get another job if I quit/get fired. Don't click on my threads if you don't care about them retard.
I'm sorry.
I was toxic. That shouldn't happen.
I get heavy moodswings from being 28yo virgin who isn't loved by anyone.
I don't want to fight. You're right, I'm sorry.
My apologies.

I'm sorry.
I was toxic. That shouldn't happen.
I get heavy moodswings from being 28yo virgin who isn't loved by anyone.
I don't want to fight. You're right, I'm sorry.
My apologies.
isok i don't hold grudges im a nice guy I should have lots of friends

I read somewhere that constructioncels are usually miserable. Retailmaxx like me

I read somewhere that constructioncels are usually miserable. Retailmaxx like me
Having little upward mobility would be suifuel but idk not being miserable throughout the day could make me happier

Having little upward mobility would be suifuel but idk not being miserable throughout the day could make me happier

Don't get me wrong we are still miserable, just statistically less so. Plus there are less ways to kill yourself, unless you consider that a negative.

At least construction can make good cash though

I'm sorry man. Sounds like shit.

Use your money to learn a trade or something. Become an uber driver. At least do something that wont destroy your body

Office work has it's own annoyances.

If it was fun you wouldn't be getting paid.

go back to uni
id just spend more money for jew housing and food so I can waste time being stressed out and delivered daily suifuel while failing all my classes because no motivation

id just spend more money for jew housing and food so I can waste time being stressed out and delivered daily suifuel while failing all my classes because no motivation
cc to save money?

doesn't construction pay alot

Let the man complain

Construction is a shifty job with too many risks, I always hear old construction workers say how their back is messed up from all the years of labor.

Wage slavery is boring, empty, and meaningless for most people, most of the time.

Fortunately, many of these jobs will be replaced by robots before too long.

Unfortunately, however...there are few long term plans to keep large portions of humanity around after that.

Worked there as a child.

I'd rather work around tough guy types which a lot are ex military or ex convict. A lot of them are at construction sites and warehouses.

Because at least I keep my masculinity intact. Office work is hell. It made me fat and I had to put up with lots of politics. And at the end of it I felt like a mangina cuck.

Fuck construction work. Busting your ass building for a society that couldn't give a shit about you, that's one of the worst wagecucking fates out there

I'd rather work around tough guy types which a lot are ex military or ex convict. A lot of them are at construction sites and warehouses.

Because at least I keep my masculinity intact. Office work is hell. It made me fat and I had to put up with lots of politics. And at the end of it I felt like a mangina cuck.
grass is greener i guess

I work in a paint yard for a large chemical plant. Shit is cash, I love it tbh. My advice would be to not burn bridges, put your two weeks in hop from job to job until you find something you like

I have to do this tedious shit until I retire.
Sure wish I was high iq/high motivation so I could be paid to sit on my ass all day. But then I'd get more and more out of shape. Life's so fun

Makes me happy I can welfare max while still living with my parents. I work just a few hours a day and spend the rest of the time doing what I want. I even have tons of money to spend on what I want. Granted it will all probably collapse at some point because open borders and feminism will destroy the welfare state after a while, but at that point I would probably be no less screwed even if I had spent my whole life working, so meh.

Go Postal bro

Tedious?

My job at the airport was tedious.

Construction is a fucking NIGHTMARE.

Quitting is very easy, just dont show up to work lol

doesn't construction pay alot

It can do but you need to put the hours in, late nights and weekends. The best rate ive had was £36 an hour sunday night shift

Fuck doing anything useful for society