Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Constant violent dreams

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
Another time I had a dream in which I saw myself being chased and threatened by zombies.

In the end I ended up attacking and destroying them without allowing them to bite me.

They are terrifying but I woke up with a slight feeling of triumph.

I also dreamed several times about crocodiles (these dreams are the worst, legitimately terrifying, and they are also quite big).

The last time I dreamed that I hit them hard with a stick, damaging them.

Another dream I had this time: A thief attacked me and tried to stab me with a knife, I struggled, but I managed to gain strength, take the knife from him and pierce his side through the neck, killing him.

I think this represents my suppressed aggression against criminal niggers (I'm not kidding, I'm serious, I hate them)

I think there is something very violent and angry in my subconscious, which is related to the simple fact of sharing something like this in a forum like this.

Another time I had a dream in which I saw myself being chased and threatened by zombies.

In the end I ended up attacking and destroying them without allowing them to bite me.

They are terrifying but I woke up with a slight feeling of triumph.

I also dreamed several times about crocodiles (these dreams are the worst, legitimately terrifying, and they are also quite big).

The last time I dreamed that I hit them hard with a stick, damaging them.

Another dream I had this time: A thief attacked me and tried to stab me with a knife, I struggled, but I managed to gain strength, take the knife from him and pierce his side through the neck, killing him.

I think this represents my suppressed aggression against criminal niggers (I'm not kidding, I'm serious, I hate them)

I think there is something very violent and angry in my subconscious, which is related to the simple fact of sharing something like this in a forum like this.

View: https://youtu.be/K3GMT__x2zI?feature=shared&t=29