Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting constant tiredness

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Inceldom is so tiring. I'm so tired all the time now. I hate how I either can never sleep or I sleep all the time. I just want to normally sleep is that too much to ask for??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel your pain bro. I want a good night of sleep almost as much as I want sex tbh

try vyvance and melatonin

DE7C3935 8F7E 45FF BFAD CD35021E10A2

Ayranmaxx immediately

Inceldom is so tiring. I'm so tired all the time now. I hate how I either can never sleep or I sleep all the time. I just want to normally sleep is that too much to ask for??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Probably a health issue bro go check yourself

try vyvance and melatonin
I'm already on vyvance and melatonin is a meme pill since its over the counter :feelsrope: only good sleep pill is ambian and that is a bitch to get

Probably a health issue bro go check yourself
I wish. I've been to doctors but they don't really know what to do and I don't have the time to go to the fancy sleep ones.

try sleeping w pillow under your knees

Are you fat/a smoker? Could be sleep apnea.
I'm both of those things but I had the same problem before I was either. I've had this issue pretty much since birth, though the sleeping alot only came after puberty. When I was little I used to stay up all night every night until day break or so.

I have the same problem. I always just feel exhausted and have no energy to do anything

I have the same problem. I always just feel exhausted and have no energy to do anything
isn't it hell? I'm either hyped up or super lethargic and exhausted. no in between

I'm already on vyvance and melatonin is a meme pill since its over the counter :feelsrope: only good sleep pill is ambian and that is a bitch to get
Damn, it's over.

It is hell. At this point I just want to sleep and never wake up tbh
Same. Even though I have occasional nightmares, most of my dreams are so much better than reality. Sometimes I don't even want to die, I just want to stay and continue my life in one of them.

Same here.

Same. Even though I have occasional nightmares, most of my dreams are so much better than reality. Sometimes I don't even want to die, I just want to stay and continue my life in one of them.
At a point I was so depressed I wanted to sleepmaxx all day even though 2/3 of my dreams were fucked up nightmares.