Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CONSTANT NIGHTMARES COMBINED WITH LUSTFUL THOUGHTS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
ITS LITERALLY HELL... RARE ARE THE DAYS I GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP IF I DON'T COOM I GET LUSTFUL THOUGHTS ABOUT SOME FOID FROM HIGHSCHOOL OR COLLEGE AND I JUST GOTTA RELEASE IT. IF I DON'T I CANT FUCKING SLEEP I HAVE RACING THOUGHTS SWEATING AND MY HEART FEELS LIKE ITS GONNA JUMP FROM MY GOD DAMN CHEST. AND ON THE NIGHTS I HAVE NIGHTMARES I DREAM ABOUT SOME WOMAN CHASING ME OR WATCHING ME IN THE DARK OR ME KILLING MY FRIENDS. AND NOT TO FUCKING MENTION I NEED TO COOM 4 OR 5 TIMES SOMETIMES EVEN 6 JUST TO FALL ASLEEP FUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::horror::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just take a shower

Go on Nofap inkwel

Go on Nofap inkwel
that's all great but how do i overcome the racing thoughts that drive me to the point of imagining conversations with people i never had and drive me to the point of yelling at my self??

sounds like a severe case of mentalceldom

Even in our dreams women wanna torture us.

It least you don't get anxiety like me

that's all great but how do i overcome the racing thoughts that drive me to the point of imagining conversations with people i never had and drive me to the point of yelling at my self??
Take the jew pills:ha..feels:

It least you don't get anxiety like me
I’m pretty sure racing thoughts is part of anxiety.

I used to get those racing thoughts, luckily they have subsided. Sorry op but I don’t know how I got rid of them.

4-5 times regularly??? Ngl this is a problem

Nightmares are ragefuel

I never have dreams tbh, last time I did it was more of a vision of the future :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: