Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Constant negative reinforcement is driving me insane.

Jeffery Epstein

Jeffery Epstein

Recruit
★★★★
Yet another rejection. I dunno how people are able to deal with this shit. I heard some success story about a dude who got 700 rejections and still had motivation to keep going. That’s sounds immensely agonizing to me, like walking barefeet on broken glass for 700 miles.

Maybe these dudes who eventually made it had other things going in their lives to distract them from the failures. I don’t so maybe that’s why every failure hits me like a gut punch. These red and bluepillers are from a different planet man. Every setback gradually wears me down and makes me more and more thin-skinned.

Me too, every time I try something I fail.

i agree mr epstein

700 rejections..
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting a different outcome.
It’s like bumping with your head against a brick wall.
Scamza probably told him to keep going

I never ask them out because I can pick up on the fact that they don’t like me from a mile away through the way in which they’ll either ignore me or use indirect ways of getting out of a social interaction with me.

a foid has never rejected me before