Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Conspiracy thread

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Anything you think is a conspiracy going on now/recently you want to bring up?

(((They))) are putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay.

@fukmylyf

Global warming was created by globalist to create a climate that would encourage more dark skinned people breeding and discourage more light skinned people breeding.

Government using the destructive power of female nature(hypergamy) through social engineering(tv/ads) to destabilize western world, so that a new monetary/political system could replace the old one.

well there are bunch of things.. i don't have the time to go through them all but if you want to discuss them dm me on discord jet112#5993

anyway.. i believe they are trying to reduce the world population, while also race mixing everyone.
why is that? well humans consume alot of shit.. more than ever. we can't keep using so many raw materials (rubber,iron,oil) and still sustain ourselves.. so the population must be culled.

second point, we have to racemix in order to vaccinate ourselves and avoid genetic mutations that costs millions to treat. europeans and whites in general are the most inclusive race in the world. so we have to mix them (not completely eradicate) but to vaccinate.
also in the process they will eradicate nationalism to bring about one world government with centralized control.
this is simply a matter of bureaucracy, it helps to keep track of criminals,money and reduce bureaucracy worldwide.

indians for example are inbred, so are jews. this is why they are encouraged to leave their home countries and cross-breed.
so is it good or bad? well you decide, it does alot of harm and good.

I dont know what is going on tbh

Female hypergamy causes the birthrate to go down, which is what the Elites want, population control. They know if the birthrate goes down, the easier it is to control a population.

Think of it has this, a teacher has a class of 15 students so it's harder for the teacher to maintain those 15 students. So if the teacher gets rid of all 10 of them, and keep the rest of the 5 students in the class, the easier it is for the teacher to control/maintain that class.

That's all I got to say.

Women are only having sex with the top 20% of men

here in Amerika we have FEMA camps, which are designed in case of national/state emergencies. They're all conveniently located next to railways. These camps will be used for us ugly males in the future.

The most powerful people in the world brutally rape, torture, and murder children is a pretty big conspiracy I believe. In an old conspiracy group I was in we got some leaked audio involving John Podesta which was particularly fucking awful which was him torturing and beating a kid, we were able to match up his voice aswell.

It's kind of Amazing how much shit there is against Podesta
211a6891745d4080396aae44da1f4a7c
5c04a8c0d7c9368fe65332c7c53b628c

Of course he's not the only guy who's doing shit like this, seems to be primarily about a group of 6000 elites who are into this shit, mostly Ashkenazi Jews, and their lackies.

Other Conspiracies worthy of note
Jurrasic Farce
2c385c398486413bb1306accf48884e9