Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conspiracy thread: The US held anime as a condition of surrender in order to punish the Japanese.

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
I have a theory, as a condition of surrender the United States psy op forced Hirohito to sign away his countrymen to a thousand years of pathetic weebhood under anime as an experimental punishment for WWII. The new population control method introduced by the US has so far proven extremely effective at preventing Japan from ever growing their population and militarizing again without complete cultural cleansing.

I always like to think if Japan would've developed anime if they won.

They probably would because Disney was really popular and even Hitler liked it. And Disney of course is the progenitor of anime as that is how the original anime artists were inspired

Things would've probably turned out the same. The USA gets too much credit for post-war Japan.

Negative IQ. It was already a thing before the war

That sounds like a good Anime.

Last edited:
It looks to me like they've been playing the long con:
1200px-Bdrates_of_Japan_since_1950.svg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6