Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Conspiracy Theory: Do you think the covid vaccine can 'reprogram' someone's brain?

Sadtavious VII

Sadtavious VII

Sad Lineage
★★★★
It sounds delusional and I wouldn't have believed it either if someone told this to me months ago but I've been hearing some weird stuff that makes me slightly consider it

My mother got the covid vaccine a couple months ago (Pfizer I think). I'm still unvaccinated because I am young and believe myself to be decently healthy also (daily exercise, not fat, good cardio etc)

Before she decided to get the vaccine she was pretty ambivalent about me not having/wanting it. However, shortly after she got it she began to frequently talk about new variants and continued to ask me if I was getting it. She also tried convincing me by saying she got it and was perfectly fine

I don't really understand the reason for the switch but it is pretty weird

It seems impossible but the government and corporations likely have a lot of technology completely unknown to the public so im not sure

It would also explain why so many vaccinated individuals on the internet are highly aggressive towards unvaccinated people, calling them plague rats and hoping for them to die

Makes you think:feelshehe:

I had to take it but I still hold the same opinions

It seems impossible but the government and corporations likely have a lot of technology completely unknown to the public so im not sure

The problem with many conspiracy theorists is that they give waaaay too much credence to government capabilities. The government can't even bug a hotel room without getting busted, let alone concoct an elaborate conspiracy involving thousands of people, yet not a single whistleblower.

nah but who knows what this mRNA shit will do 5 years from now

Yeah but depends on the vaccine ,gene therapy changes genes and produces new proteins while older ones die or stay ,can it change the way we think? I don’t think so , but can it change the brain? Probably yes

No, this isn't possible with mRNA technology. It's not even possible with nanobots, or at least, not easily acchievable. Reprogramming a human brain requires a complete restructuring of hundreds of neural networks and is no easy task. What you end up with is a person who thinks and behaves drastically different than before. What your mom is going through is a combination of media propaganda (including social media), as well as psychological phenomena like the sunk cost fallacy and post facto rationalizations of poor choices or bad behavior.

Last edited:
She will kill you soon

It sounds delusional and I wouldn't have believed it either if someone told this to me months ago but I've been hearing some weird stuff that makes me slightly consider it

My mother got the covid vaccine a couple months ago (Pfizer I think). I'm still unvaccinated because I am young and believe myself to be decently healthy also (daily exercise, not fat, good cardio etc)

Before she decided to get the vaccine she was pretty ambivalent about me not having/wanting it. However, shortly after she got it she began to frequently talk about new variants and continued to ask me if I was getting it. She also tried convincing me by saying she got it and was perfectly fine

It would also explain why so many vaccinated individuals on the internet are highly aggressive towards unvaccinated people, calling them plague rats and hoping for them to die

i don't see why they would do it if they already have effective reprogramming methods (public education, control over media, etc)

:smonk:

It seems it can alter DNA.

Normies love social norms and current trends and the covid vaccine is that, so they hate the people who are indifferent or don't like the vaccine. Your mom is most likely getting influenced by some vaxcuck or her friend's

No, this isn't possible with mRNA technology. It's not even possible with nanobots, or at least, not easily acchievable. Reprogramming a human brain requires a complete restructuring of hundreds of neural networks and is no easy task. What you end up with is a person who thinks and behaves drastically different than before. What your mom is going through is a combination of media propaganda (including social media), as well as psychological phenomena like the sunk cost fallacy and post facto rationalizations of poor choices or bad behavior.

The problem with many conspiracy theorists is that they give waaaay too much credence to government capabilities. The government can't even bug a hotel room without getting busted, let alone concoct an elaborate conspiracy involving thousands of people, yet not a single whistleblower.
Most governments are like that, but the ones like American, Russian and Chinese are scary, just by looking at the sheer scale of their armies you can already understand how logistically advanced they are

Big Pharma and Big Tech seem more dangerous though

Lisa Jill transmitted the "Stupidity Virus" to her child Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Researchers from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and the University of Nebraska have identified traces of an algal virus, known as ATCV-1, in throat swabs drawn from healthy volunteers which appeared to lessen their mental capacity.

The researchers had originally been working on an unrelated study into throat microbes when they unexpectedly located traces of ATCV-1 in human DNA samples. At first the research team, led by Dr Robert Yolken of Johns Hopkins, didn't know what ATCV-1 was, and had to carry out a database search to find out more about the unknown virus.
According to the study, those infected with the virus performed around 10% worse on tests analysing visual processing speeds. In one test, infected volunteers were slower to draw a line connecting a sequence of numbers randomly distributed on a page than their uninfected counterparts.

The researchers found that the presence of the virus was linked to lower attention spans and decreased spatial awareness, and a "statistically significant decrease in the performance on cognitive assessments of visual processing and visual motor speed". Researchers found no connection between slower brain function and variables such as differences in sex, education level, income, race, and even cigarette smoking.

they didn't have time to come up with anything this sophisticated

OP's living in a horror movie

An Axe to the head is the universal cure for zombieism. In cod.

is it a new drug? I can work for your business empire as an drug tester I have survived bad trip after 1 liter of illegal hooch combined with spice and speed
The spice must flow

idk, but I'm not about to find out by taking this jewish shit

This very high iq

Probably. My grandma was acting weird last time I visited her after being fully vaccinated