Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [CONSPIRACY] How come cocksucker is a mod?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
I'm asking a serious question.

Almost all the mods are OG Novcels except @GoffSystemQB and @cocksucker.

@GoffSystemQB makes high effort posts and he is very much active on reddit. He calls out ITcels hypocrisy. So I can understand Serge making him a mod here.

But @cocksucker joined in 2018 and he has less than 1k posts till date. I hardly see him online.

Why did Serge made """him""" a moderator?

Its in his username bro

it is very obvious.

I'm more concerned about his username
It's kinda gay

I ask Serge about it
He just said cocksucker was here before the gay content rule
He never explained why cocksucker is mod
only why he isn't banned for being homosexual

He's a fine mod
:no:

Well his name is a hint that Serge picked up on

He eats poo poo

very interesting conspiracy

This is why.
SergeantIncel be like said:
Well sons, being a daddy mod of the forum gets tiring and boring sometimes so we brought in cocksucker as relief.

Be grateful that we have banned gay content on the public forum so y'all don't fall down the same path. Sometimes it's better to not know about about everything that goes behind the scenes.

The modding process is arbitrary and depends on who serge personally likes

Brutal Gay Pill

He gave me a 30% ban warning. Bans expire within a month but this one will expire after 4 months. WORST MOD EVER. His username checks out.

This has been asked multiple times and nobody has gotten a straight answer ( :feelskek: ). I do find it very strange - queer, even ( :feelskek: ) - that this is all like some tap on the nose secret.

I've just come to accept it as one of those corrupt, hypocritical things about people and power. Rules for thee, but not for me sort of thing. What can we do about it, except call out the bullshit and protest? What's that going to do, get sarge to unmod him? No. It'll just get you a warning or ban, and maybe have your PMs disabled for spreading rumors.

cummy-cummygay-fuckimgay-gif-13959640.gif

obvious pedophile and tranny

cause he played vidya with knajjd