Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

considering trying to japanmaxx once again since I can't live in this shithole

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Sick and tired of living among these unruly animals, this is no country for a decent person to live in.

People are rude, stupid, grubby, loud and full of shit. And on top of that they're ugly as sin. I can't stand a place like this.

What bothers me the most is how the average person lacks so much self awareness. I can't stand people who ain't shit acting like they do. Especially women. I never heard of a place where women so goddamn ugly can be so entitled, picky and full of shit as here.

I'm not joking, the average brazilian is ugly af, even white girls here look like monkeys. Yet they feel so above everyone else for having some stinky hairy hole between their legs. The reason? Brazilian men are absolute simping champions. I doubt any other nation can compete with us on simping.

The only reason onlyfans is not a thing is because people here are way too broke for that. Also, there's way too many fags here. I'm not joking, you can't have a walk downtown without spotting fags (and especially dykes) by the hundreds. I feel like puking everytime I leave my house.

I think the gay population here is nearly 15%, for dykes it must be easily 30% nowadays. It's depressing living here. Did I mention most if not virtually all young people are stupid libtards who feel entitled to sperg out stupid politics crap when they themselves are all illiterate troglodytes who can't barely spell words in their own language?

I tried, but I really can't.

Last edited:
You'll be able to blend into the Japanese population well?

Last edited:
I wish you luck, I can't stand this shithole too, but because of the life quality overall

Sick and tired of living among these unruly animals, this is no country for a decent person to live in.

People are rude, stupid, grubby, loud and full of shit. And on top of that they're ugly as sin. I can't stand a place like this.

What bothers me the most is how the average person lacks so much self awareness. I can't stand people who ain't shit acting like they do. Especially women. I never heard of a place where women so goddamn ugly can be so entitled, picky and full of shit as here.

I'm not joking, the average brazilian is ugly af, even white girls here look like monkeys. Yet they feel so above everyone else for having some stinky hairy hole between their legs. The reason? Brazilian men are absolute simping champions. I doubt any other nation can compete with us on simping.

The only reason onlyfans is not a thing is because people here are way too broke for that. Also, there's way too many fags here. I'm not joking, you can't have a walk downtown without spotting fags (and especially dykes) by the hundreds. I feel like puking everytime I leave my house.

I think the gay population here is nearly 15%, for dykes it must be easily 30% nowadays. It's depressing living here. Did I mentioned most if not virtually all young people are stupid libtards who feel entitled to sperg out stupid politics crap when they themselves are all illiterate troglodytes who can't barely spell words in their own language?

I tried, but I really can't.
@starcrapoo , I guess you're right. This guy is beyond delusional. How tf do you want to live in Japan?

japz dont like negroz btw:blackpill:

if you don't mind their wagie mindset should be ok i think

What about Asiatic Brazilleans? Are they assimilated?

Also, there's way too many fags here. I'm not joking, you can't have a walk downtown without spotting fags (and especially dykes) by the hundreds. I feel like puking everytime I leave my house.

I think the gay population here is nearly 15%, for dykes it must be easily 30% nowadays.
I have to live next to those faggots and hear them have at it every fucking night! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also, I've noticed that a lot of Puerto Rican females here are dykes.

Last edited:
I have to live next to those faggots and hear then have at it every fucking night! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also, I've noticed that a lot of Puerto Rican females here are dykes.
it's really disgusting, idk but I think people in europe and asian aren't so goddamn gay like here.

it really shows you how subhuman are south/latin american's genes...

I'm not joking, the average brazilian is ugly af
I've been saying this for a while but people refuse to believe. On average brazilians are one of the ugliest people in the World.
I am thankful I was not born pardo. Still 2/10 tho

I've been saying this for a while but people refuse to believe. On average brazilians are one of the ugliest people in the World.
I am thankful I was not born pardo. Still 2/10 tho
They always say Brazilian have nice big asses tho.

Brazilians are spoiled af. I wanna fuck a Brazilian mulatta though.

Just move to Japan and become a turbohikikomori theory.

Brazil is cucked and feminized to oblivion
Women have unlimited power there
Simping is unbelievable
Every time i try to talk to a Brazilian foid online, she asks me to send her a gift or buy her a phone.

how would we even survive in Japan? I'm too low IQ to learn the language and can't handle an 8hour job much less the 16 hour jobs required to pay Japanese rent

I'm no expert, but if you're going to move countries, savemaxx in your currency and go to some shithole instead. Where you might actually ascend and where the cost of living is lower. Seems win-win, should you bother to go to the trouble.

Although, I guess if you're stuck in Brazil your own currency probably ain't worth shit anyway. I suppose there is worse than Canada, in some ways. Brazil sounds kind of like Canada, except poorer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back