Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Considering starting a YouTube career

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I'm considering starting a YouTube channel and make videos mainly because I want to make some income now that the coronavirus outbreak is happening.

The thing is, I really don't know what to talk about. I guess I could do some vlogging and talk about my own personal experiences. While I do talk to myself often when I'm bored about a topic I'm interested, I don't know if I could talk about anything interesting on a camera. I also know about Linux and computers, so I guess I could talk about that or livestream playing old retrogames.

Cool thing to do but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for succeeding much in the way of income and subscribers. Youtube, like all of social media is the realm of chads and stacies.

I'm considering starting a YouTube channel and make videos mainly because I want to make some income now that the coronavirus outbreak is happening.

The thing is, I really don't know what to talk about. I guess I could do some vlogging and talk about my own personal experiences. While I do talk to myself often when I'm bored about a topic I'm interested, I don't know if I could talk about anything interesting on a camera. I also know about Linux and computers, so I guess I could talk about that or livestream playing old retrogames.
Ok GrAYcel

The fuck is a "GrAYcel", you say this in almost every reply.

good luck but as someone rightfully pointed out that's the realm of roasties and chads - you'll just be something to laugh at for these people. an example people used to bully me because of my head shape and call me a potato at school and someone made a youtube channel about me called [my name] the man-potato and would try to upload videos of my speech impediment (back then phone camera quality was really shit) and i knew what he was doing so i tried to avoid it.

i don't know if he ever actually uploaded anything or not and i can't find the channel, but you never know. it was a source of paranoia for quite some time

you still stand a chance, if you have a pretty face :feelskek:

Yeah, I kinda don't want to show my face. Not necessarily because I'm "ugly" but more because I want to be pseudonymous and not be identified by my actual identity. 'Cuz I really don't care about the appearance of other YouTubers as long as their videos are informative and interesting.

Just like the other things, you're too late.

Just like the other things, you're too late.
OP you are stupid 1 Star greycel and will get nowhere in this. You need at the very least online presence before this, which you do not have.
Granted, it is luck so maybe you will get lucky.

The market is oversaturated rn .
you need a really good idea and an entertaining personality .
Also a good voice and low inhib .
You have to put work into that shit .

If you're not a chad or a foid, your best bet for getting views would be to make instructional videos for programs and products nobody else has made instructional videos for.

Not trying to crush you but if you had what it took to succeed monetarily in this area (looks, personality normies find appealing) you wouldn't be here. The only ones making real money (i.e. not chump change) on YouTube are people who are sponsored and maybe a couple people who got in early.

But if you want too make a channel for fun or just to do something creative for yourself then have at it. Just approach with realistic expectations.

Not trying to crush you but if you had what it took to succeed monetarily in this area (looks, personality normies find appealing) you wouldn't be here. The only ones making real money (i.e. not chump change) on YouTube are people who are sponsored and maybe a couple people who got in early.

But if you want too make a channel for fun or just to do something creative for yourself then have at it. Just approach with realistic expectations.
This pretty much it's next to impossible to be successful in jewtube nowadays thx to the ridiculous amount of changes in the Terms and Services.

If you're not a chad or a foid, your best bet for getting views would be to make instructional videos for programs and products nobody else has made instructional videos for.

You need to have a unique idea and know what normies like

Go ahead and make one my fellow dominicancel. It’s worth the try and you might get lucky. Currently I have nearly 200k views in total, one of my vids being at 150k views nearly

Go ahead and make one my fellow dominicancel. It’s worth the try and you might get lucky. Currently I have nearly 200k views in total, one of my vids being at 150k views nearly
Real shit?link?

Maybe become a vtuber