Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Considering buying flowers for valentines

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I'll just hand them out to random dudes

i am having dinner this valentine with my AI gf

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "And?",
"headline": "Gay couples in Japan join together on Valentine's Day to sue government over same-sex marriage ban",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/gay-couples-japan-join-together-120010326.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Feb 14 15:04:48 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Diocese\"\n\nDoesn't count for anything at all.",
"headline": "Diocese finds Kentucky students didn't start confrontation",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/kentucky-bishop-says-covington-students-were-not-instigators-181516507.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Feb 14 15:03:04 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "And yet, they are doing nothing to stop abuse and mistreatment of the mentally ill.\n\nGuns are not the issue.",
"headline": "'They have made change': 1 year after carnage in Parkland, where key figures are now",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/apos-made-change-apos-1-194834899.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Feb 14 14:49:41 UTC 2019"
},

Gonna buy myself flowers then watch them die

Seems kinda sus, Chico :feelsugh:

Re: help me with math ot
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597020Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:06 PM CST
Why are you asking impulsive adolescent schoolchildren over the Internet to perform basic trigonometric equation calculations for you? Use the known data to obtain the remaining side-lengths of the right-triangle and calculate the sine and cosine accordingly.
Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.

What inceldom does to masculinity case # 474829744783888

I will hand out my farts

Don’t waste your money for some random faggot.

@Tryna Ascend 's valentines are all little boys