Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Consider VRmaxxing?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I've considered getting into VRChat, becoming some kind of VrChattuber. I'm a dude so I can't go for sex appeal like, say, Whisper. But I would make videos and stream and the like, as she does.

But I would go beyond that. I would get one of those green bodysuits and map my model to it, so I could film myself in the real world.

Why do I suggest this to incels as a cope? Because we can, essentially, pretend to be someone else. Adopt a new role, and if you gain a following people will enable and validate that role. Also, maybe we can form some kind of guild or syndicate of VRtubers. An incel version of whatever Hololive is, I guess. Collaborating in videos and streams and such.

I could never get into vr. never was immersive for me. always looked like shit

AftER reading the title İ thought about VladislavRoslyakovmaxxing :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I swear you’re the only sentient user on this forum