Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Consider this as an incel

Ruminator1998

Ruminator1998

Greycel
To all my fellow incels on here who feel completely and utterly hopeless about their current situation in life. Might I bring you a little bit of hope and make you realize how you could actually be in a far worser state than you currently are, by making you aware of some men who've found themselves caught in some of the most horrifying accidents and predicaments imaginable, that could possibly make you feel all your problems might seem like nothing compared to the ones these men have to face?

truecels, even @mistersinister cant compete

“Hey I know you are a child rape victim and your brothers and sisters were all mutilated when you were young, but the holocaust was worse so hopefully that makes you feel better”.

“Hey I know you are a child rape victim and your brothers and sisters were all mutilated when you were young, but the holocaust was worse so hopefully that makes you feel better”.
Fair enough.

I thought burn victims usually cover themselves with bandages for this very reason?

makes no difference to me, this idea of using people who are worse than you to feel better never worked for me

Wtf is this argument. There are people worse off than you therefore you should be happy/your problems aren't real? There are people living in extreme poverty thus you should be grateful for only living in poverty.

Wtf is this argument. There are people worse off than you therefore you should be happy/your problems aren't real? There are people living in extreme poverty thus you should be grateful for only living in poverty.
Elaborate?