Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Conservatives saying men are disposable. An example

:soy: :soy:, unrelated but do you know any anime that is like Welcome to the NHK? Its the only anime I have ever been able to watch tbh

but muh conservatives are trad and will save the incels and shieet

Conservative men are as waste as feminist men.

but muh conservatives are trad and will save the incels and shieet
Those are cuckservatives, these same retards:

IMG 8181

A true Far-Rightcel such as myself is NatSoc/Fascist or another broadly Third-Positionist ideology.

Conservatives do not care about men, just to protect and serve women.

You do know your pfp is the main guy from welcome to nhk, called Sato? But fair enough
Interesting ... I just saw this image on the internet and got it because I thought it was identifying.

Interesting ... I just saw this image on the internet and got it because I thought it was identifying.
Ah I see, well maybe you will find the show interesting. I too am not really into anime, but this one is just 1 season, and have seen it a few times. The guy is a hikikomori basically

Those are cuckservatives, these same retards:

View attachment 902104

A true Far-Rightcel such as myself is NatSoc/Fascist or another broadly Third-Positionist ideology.
The far-right only allows white Chads to breed with foids and therefore anti-incel.

Its over for Untermensch-cels.

436px-Der_Untermensch.jpg

Just die for a woman who will divorce-rape you, leave you homeless and childless and will accuse you of abuse bro.

Spartan's wife was probably virgin

Dudes a cuck. Literally when he dies she'll find someone else to fuck within a short period of time.

This fucking missconception angers me that "trad" means pro-men which it doesn't. Men in the past may have had a more control over foids but a foids influence is non negotionable when it comes to the analysis of "traditions". Thye can make the argument it was influenced by men mostly but its undeniable there are traits inside the culture established by men because they wanted to favour foids, or were directly pushed by foids or were in part a team effort of foids and men.

This shit can be seen when feminist say that a foid is not responsible or her consequences shouldn't be treated the same way as a man's if she subscribes to this "trad" way, because it is men who made it up. Bitch, if a french person or an italian or brit was a nazi, was hail hitlering and all that would his punishment for hate crime be less that of a german because nazizm is german (by origin) ?

They're not consequential, they're cynical, foxy and deceitful sluts.