Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Conservative white culture in America in 2023

Notice how conservative women are always healthy and attractive while democrats are 500lb tattooed landwhales
That’s Cope. I’ve seen attractive white girls and overweight land whales on both sides.

Muh trad wife!

Average trad whore :society:

IMG 0943

Marg bar Amrika
@nihilxs @Iranianoldcel @Celius

white women who support immigration like her are asking to be raped by brown cocks and treated like shit.
they know white men are low t to commit massive gang rapes like ethnic dudes so they open the boarders for us lol.

All white American women are like that, according to my common sense.

Isn’t it even worse in Europe? At least Americans tend to be lukewarm “Christians”, I’ve heard most of the UK is atheist by now

That’s Cope. I’ve seen attractive white girls and overweight land whales on both sides.
theres like no difference in cuckservatives and libfags, MUH ISRAEL GREATEST ALLY!!! both are all just two sides of the same kike coin

Isn’t it even worse in Europe? At least Americans tend to be lukewarm “Christians”, I’ve heard most of the UK is atheist by now
no, in europe no one is Christian, catholic, agnostic etc, because of the influx of the sandnigger migrants from the middle east its only just islamic shitskins in europe now

no, in europe no one is Christian, catholic, agnostic etc, because of the influx of the sandnigger migrants from the middle east its only just islamic shitskins in europe now
Fake, if it were true we would still see some based terrorists sending these European atheist fagots to hell

Fake, if it were true we would still see some based terrorists sending these European atheist fagots to hell

you sandniggers should be sent to hell, every single one of you, you are all kikes

"Conservative Whites"

I think I only hate these people less than rich white liberals, because quite a few of them are actually very working class & don't suck up to Fedniggers the way Liberals here do.

I want to shove my dick in her fat mouth.

Most people in most developed countries in general are nonreligious. Poland is one of the few countries that even come close to America's religiosity, and just like in America the weekly church attendance rate is dropping fast

A lot of these conservative women are foids you don't want to have sex with even if you're a incel.