Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "CONSERVATIVE" Trump supporter thinks Biden is bad because he is pedo, but she thinks incest/pedo/zoophilia is really hot and should be encouraged JFL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
FOID IQ THREAD - Guaranteed kekfuel for insane double standards or just plain mental illness.

And no, this, is, not, larp. This is a space on Quora for everything Taboo, especially sex-related taboos. Some people post as anonymous, other people don't hide their identitiy at all, including with what they worked, where and when, and where they live, I've seen people with their PO box there.

I hope IT this time is honest enough to recognise I am not defending it nor advocating for it, and in fact, in my last thread, I literally said I COULDN'T FIND WORDS FOR HOW TERRIBLE THIS ALL IS. But they choose to conveniently ignore that and say that we are advocating and defending it for age of consent, when no one even mentioned age of consent a single time in the whole thread and replies, check for yourself. Fuck you IT you dishonest scumbags.

So, this mega contradictory whore worships Trump like a god, and calls everyone idiot liberal and blablabla, hm, so she is conservative. She posts pictures of Biden approaching and "touching" kids, and saying he is bad because he is pedo, smells kids hair and touches it.
But wait a second, she appeared in my last post saying that the experience of the girl literally RAPED by her sick depraved pedo incestuous father at age 5-6 and dumped loads of cum inside her at that age is really... HOT and cool, but the girl enjoyed it anyway because she got conditioned to that and like it by degenerate incestuous family. Not only that, but she encourage minors (for US standards) to have sex and everything with much older people and encourages extreme pedo incest with every possible family member.

She's so conservative and anti-liberal that she also is a zoophile, having sex with dogs, and loved being "knotted" by her dog with several people watching it all, she also has cuckoldry fetish.

Hm... sweetie, choose one side, you can't have it both ways. You either think Biden is bad for allegedly being a pedo or pedo is very cool and HOT as she says. Trump got a case on him for raping a 13-year-old girl, that not many people know about. But maybe she would like Biden more if the kids he was touching and "caressing" were his own kids or family members by the looks of it, she would love him for it, for being so liberated with sexuality with his family members and offspring.

Is this another moment of foid brain IQ moment? She supports a conservative person like a god but has these depraved views that no conservative people woul dare to have? HELLO?!?!?!

I decided to dive into this endless rabbit hole, and it just gets better and better.

This is her account, check her mentally ill activity such as posts, answers and upvotes:

Let's look at some of her posts and things she proudly upvoted, shall we? Feel free to check her account out and see what she says about Trump and Biden in every post possible and some meme images she shared. Kekfuel material indeed, she can't decide between one thing or another.

Related answer in one of the topics she answered, upvoted something. The old "they are just experimenting" argument, a classic. :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Knotting is when a dog gets "tied" to the female partner dog during mating. So she had sex with dogs. Here's a dogpill for you guys. I don't feel like explaining what exactly it is, you can just google it.

Now it's up to you guys to say what you think of this fucking idiot.

Last edited:
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 11h 49m
Tbh I like Biden, I just dislike the Dems more tho, if they didn't have Identity Politics and anti white I would vote for them

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 4h 41m
Quora is full of larpers

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★
22d 2h 50m
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 26m
>massive bold red text
Yeah. Not gonna read that.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
>massive bold red text
Yeah. Not gonna read that.
IT said it.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 20h 32m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 19h 10m
Schizo Pedo LARP

U

Uninvited

Nothing, No one
★★★
8d 23h 43m
Tranny larp

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
I'm betting it's some kinda of mental illness.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
SlutLiberationFront said:
or just plain mental illness.
0Energy0Happyness said:
Transcended Trucel said:
Schizo Pedo LARP
Any doubt that people that can't function with that much mental illness shouldn't have access to certain societal and personal rights?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 19h 10m
Any doubt that people that can't function with that much mental illness shouldn't have access to certain societal and personal rights?
True they should not tbh

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
Transcended Trucel said:
True they should not tbh
Probably 96% of reddit, Twitter and other websites would have to be extinct then, they are full of mentally ill people just like this retarded solipsistic foid cunt.
I'm preparing Agecucks's nightmare thread 2.0 right now with things that can't be larp as they are verified facts, and much, much worse than what I posted yesterday.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 14h 16m
Thoughts on Biden?

>he’s a pedo lol

How to become rich at 13-14?

>sell feet pics!

:lul::lul::lul: This fucking person.
She's so conservative and anti-liberal that she also is a zoophile, having sex with dogs, and loved being "knotted" by her dog with several people watching it all, she also has cuckoldry fetish.
Such pukefuel knowing people do this shit with animals.

Now it's up to you guys to say what you think of this fucking idiot.
Fucking insane bitch off her rocker, nice goingc combing through all this shit…

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
Like I said, or she is completely fucking mentally ill or a very dedicated larper.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 34m
Studies of Quora

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
the virgin shepherd said:
Studies of Quora
Check the active spaces and the related ones. Tons of shit related to nudist/naturalist/incestuous families. Yet cuckdit god really mad at my post yesterday pretending that nothing of it actually happens and no nudist + incestuous family exists on the planet. They really can't stop the mental gymnastics.

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★
40d 3h 52m
Looks like a larp/troll account to me. Posting the same generic responses over and over etc.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
crew2 said:
Looks like a larp/troll account to me. Posting the same generic responses over and over etc.
Not only that, don't go by the screenshots, it's not even half of what the account has, check the additional things that are not in the screenshots and you will see by checking the account. She takes part in degenerate communities for nudist/naturist+incestuous families and loves it, and so is everyone replying to the threads she upvotes or answered to.

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★
40d 3h 52m
Not only that, don't go by the screenshots, it's not even half of what the account has, check the additional things that are not in the screenshots and you will see by checking the account. She takes part in degenerate communities for nudist/naturist+incestuous families and loves it, and so is everyone replying to the threads she upvotes or answered to.
Ye maybe. Bear in mind that a lot of these so called Conservative foids probably only ACT as if they are Conservative to impress Conservative Chads too. Whenever a foid shows an abundance of interest in a certain thing like politics it is either for revenge against Chads she wasn't good enough for...which is usually the unattractive Liberal approach...or to impress Chads. Foids would show extreme interest in model trainsets if they thought it would get them close to trainset-Chads.

Also, as we know female nature itself is degenerate and degeneracy is counter to Conservatism so when a foid claims she is Conservative it is an oxymoron in my opinion especially when she is partaking in the rampant degeneracy that you've mentioned here too :feelsokman:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
crew2 said:
Ye maybe. Bear in mind that a lot of these so called Conservative foids probably only ACT as if they are Conservative to impress Conservative Chads too. Whenever a foid shows an abundance of interest in a certain thing like politics it is either for revenge against Chads she wasn't good enough for...which is usually the unattractive Liberal approach...or to impress Chads. Foids would show extreme interest in model trainsets if they thought it would get them close to trainset-Chads.

Also, as we know female nature itself is degenerate and degeneracy is counter to Conservatism so when a foid claims she is Conservative it is an oxymoron in my opinion especially when she is partaking in the rampant degeneracy that you've mentioned here too :feelsokman:
God fucking hell, finally someone that understands it. Did you check yesterday's thread? It make IT go full ham.

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
this shit must be larp

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
OscarAllius said:
this shit must be larp
Or a mentally ill cunt that shouldn't have access to information.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
46d 22h 39m
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
35d 14h 54m
Finding hypocrisy in partisan politics is quite the low-hanging fruit. We all know people will scorn the other side and praise theirs. Who even is this person? A nobody? What a purposeless thread.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
RetardedChinlet said:
Finding hypocrisy in partisan politics is quite the low-hanging fruit. We all know people will scorn the other side and praise theirs. Who even is this person? A nobody? What a purposeless thread.
You won't understand this if you didn't check yesterday's thread.

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★
40d 3h 52m
God fucking hell, finally someone that understands it. Did you check yesterday's thread? It make IT go full ham.
Haha. Nah I never seen it. Will take a gander at it now.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
crew2 said:
Haha. Nah I never seen it. Will take a gander at it now.
I just posted a new thread, a kind of follow up to yesterday's thread: Agecucks' Nightmare Thread 2.0.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 34m
Check the active spaces and the related ones. Tons of shit related to nudist/naturalist/incestuous families. Yet cuckdit god really mad at my post yesterday pretending that nothing of it actually happens and no nudist + incestuous family exists on the planet. They really can't stop the mental gymnastics.
I believe it does, why would they lie? Create fake names and play pretend with others most likely doing the same?

These are real people and these copes need to stop.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
the virgin shepherd said:
I believe it does, why would they lie? Create fake names and play pretend with others most likely doing the same?

These are real people and these copes need to stop.
IT coped really really hard with my thread. They really don't believe any of it goes on and nothing of that exists. (The thread of last night)

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 21h 22m
Her hatred of Biden is probably just because she's so badly damaged, that anything that remotely resembles her on the other side of the political aisle triggers her to her core.

PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
184d 19h 46m
Biden is based.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8