Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Conservativcels on suicide watch

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Redpilled cucks often claim that "high quality" foids would rather tend towards the conservative political spectrum, BUT I CALL THIS COPE. And by that, I mean most of those redpill wannabe Chad are trucel in denial thinking that by somehow overpricing themselves, they would magically attract high quality conservative virgin princess from another dimension.

The more I look at actual ppl, and not theory, the more I realize how far from the truth their expectations are. It is true that conservative values attract both 1/ trucel tier copers and 2/ giga high quality Chad tier billionnaires, for the first are retarded, and the second are simply preaching to keep pursuing the fullfilment of their own individual interest.

Now, conservative foids have a similar repartition, except there are far less high quality conservative foids, and if they happen to be high quality, they don't claim for any "conservative woman" title in public, as they already have a rich private life with a succesful marriage. The rest of the rabble, aka almost all of them, are extremely low quality as they somehow are at the very bottom of the carroussel, and cope by pretending they are super selective ... Even more selective than Stacey herself ! The audacity ... They are the type of women making tik toks past 30 asking "where are all the good men" , and they are at most equally retarded as their male redpilled counterparts.

How did I come to this conclusion ? I just had a glance to the edgiest conservative public figures in social medias, and it was blatant.

Most conservative foids are :
- literally deformed or postwall
- trying hard to look authoritarian, and thus, masculine, but fail
- not feminine, or display no obvious feminine quality
- degenerate gold diggers who pretend to be conservative now after a first life of selling their bodies
- ultimately not even truly conservative, as they try to promote feminism despite the very contradictions of it all

Most conservative men are :
- literally Chad tier, and if not, they are at least
- lifting at the gym
- owning a business
- actually conservative, even adopt 'too much" conservative positions according to cuck medias

It was fun when Lauren Southern (who had thousands of MAGA and conservative simps) revealed she had a Tyrone bf kek, it was a good blackpill for stormfrontcels.
Lauren-Southern-Height-Weight-Shoe-Size-Body-Measurements.jpg

She will betray her and your beliefs for Tyrone

conservative foids just want conservative chad, no surprises there

Redpilled cucks often claim that "high quality" foids would rather tend towards the conservative political spectrum, BUT I CALL THIS COPE. And by that, I mean most of those redpill wannabe Chad are trucel in denial thinking that by somehow overpricing themselves, they would magically attract high quality conservative virgin princess from another dimension.

The more I look at actual ppl, and not theory, the more I realize how far from the truth their expectations are. It is true that conservative values attract both 1/ trucel tier copers and 2/ giga high quality Chad tier billionnaires, for the first are retarded, and the second are simply preaching to keep pursuing the fullfilment of their own individual interest.

Now, conservative foids have a similar repartition, except there are far less high quality conservative foids, and if they happen to be high quality, they don't claim for any "conservative woman" title in public, as they already have a rich private life with a succesful marriage. The rest of the rabble, aka almost all of them, are extremely low quality as they somehow are at the very bottom of the carroussel, and cope by pretending they are super selective ... Even more selective than Stacey herself ! The audacity ... They are the type of women making tik toks past 30 asking "where are all the good men" , and they are at most equally retarded as their male redpilled counterparts.

How did I come to this conclusion ? I just had a glance to the edgiest conservative public figures in social medias, and it was blatant.

Most conservative foids are :
- literally deformed or postwall
- trying hard to look authoritarian, and thus, masculine, but fail
- not feminine, or display no obvious feminine quality
- degenerate gold diggers who pretend to be conservative now after a first life of selling their bodies
- ultimately not even truly conservative, as they try to promote feminism despite the very contradictions of it all

Most conservative men are :
- literally Chad tier, and if not, they are at least
- lifting at the gym
- owning a business
- actually conservative, even adopt 'too much" conservative positions according to cuck medias
More seriously, what about all the young hot conservative chicks that have been popping up recently. I am thinking of Lauren Chen, Allie Stucky, Blonde in the belly of the beast (YouTuber), Candace Owens, ...

These don't seem to be post-wall to me.

Famous french examples :

iu

Alice Cordier, a "conservative feminist", look at the uncanny gap between her eyes. She's the best looking one of the lot btw.
iu

Virginie Vota, a conservative foid who somehow became famous on youtube, with a more severe symmetry problem.
iu

Estelle Redpill, looks like a man with a wig, used to be dancing in rap music clips before her "conservative coming out". The Wall is near ...
iu

Talking about the wall, this is a most vulgar example of a manly conservative foid, Elisabeth Lévy.

iu

Same generation, same problem for Frigide Barjot who also had, wait for it, her "conservative coming out" right after the Wall got rid of her liberal young self.
It was fun when Lauren Southern (who had thousands of MAGA and conservative simps) revealed she had a Tyrone bf kek, it was a good blackpill for stormfrontcels.

Based Tyrone is based. Cuckservatives are cucks JFL

Politics don't matter anyways. Almost every liberal white female has a white boyfriend anyways. Regardless of a white woman's politics most are going to want a white boyfriend and they won't care what his politics are just as long as he goodlooking

and using commentators, influencers and celebrities is a joke because they are all sellouts anyways. You can't even have a career today if you aren't left or at least agree with most of their social stances.

More seriously, what about all the young hot conservative chicks that have been popping up recently. I am thinking of Lauren Chen, Allie Stucky, Blonde in the belly of the beast (YouTuber), Candace Owens, ...

These don't seem to be post-wall to me.
Candace owens had a website before attacking trump but she switched to pandering to cuckservatives because it was an unfilfilled market and she could milk all the cuckservative simps, exact same thing with all those whores you named.
You shouldn't care about politics as an incel, and you shouldn't care especially about grifters and foids trying to milk simps regardless of their political beliefs

She's a jew. Her employer was a jew. That wasn't even her first tyrone. She posted about some other black bf she cosplayed with. She was never a "white trad woman". She'd only attack Muslims and non-niggers like sandcels. then call out whites who argue about her Jewish heritage "racist spergs" .

She was a larper in every sense of the word and now she's with a betabuxxer and a leftist apologist.

Secular jews have zero shame.

She's a jew. Her employer was a jew. That wasn't even her first tyrone. She posted about some other black bf she cosplayed with. She was never a "white trad woman". She'd only attack Muslims and non-niggers like sandcels. then call out whites who argue about her Jewish heritage "racist spergs" .

She was a larper in every sense of the word and now she's with a betabuxxer and a leftist apologist.

Secular jews have zero shame.
Brutal. But she's maybe the only pseudo conservative foid that is actually good looking.Too bad she isn't conservative in the end. :feelshaha:

Who was the red headed girl who used to work for InfoWars? I had a pic of her with her black bf and stormfrontcels made a shit load of threads denouncing Infowars.

Also Kaitlyn bennett
Kaitlinbennett

Whores always chase the good looking guy in the end. All politics from women are grifts meant to make them rich from tradsimps.

Whores always chase the good looking guy in the end. All politics from women are grifts meant to make them rich from tradsimps.
Most succinct conclusion made in this thread. :yes:

local high quality conservative foid

All females are whores.