Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Connor Murphy - The downfall of chad

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Still mogs me badly. :feelsrope:

Giga chad to just a lad

I wonder whether more foids or incels know who he is.

didn't he convert to islam

from chad to your dad

His hairline is only slightly worse than mine. And I was normie tier at best at nw 0. Its completely fucking over

Mogs me cuz white

Starting to look like ethan from h3h3 in that second pic.

Damn, giga suifuel seeing what balding does to you.. My temples have started receding, it's over

Lifefuel this dude had it happen though

Damn, giga suifuel seeing what balding does to you.. My temples have started receding, it's over

Lifefuel this dude had it happen though
it's not just balding greycel. he also looks bloated as fuck and fully collagen depleted

His brow ridge looks completely different. Is it just the lighting?
he adopted the cuck look. also his neck. and his patchy beard. nigga went insane. he aged himself hard with all the retarded shit he's done

brutal roidpill

What losing your hair does to a mfer

The Norwood reaper takes no prisoners.

Age pill is brutal. It takes all.

descent into boomer

Connor was a successful college grad with a good degree, making a bank on YouTube and running his own business; at his peak he said he was fucking multiple girls a week and occasionally more than one on one day; I believe him. He was obviously roided as fuck but he had it all.

Then he took the Joe Rogan tier shit idea to take DMT hallucinogen and it completely fucked with his mind. Complete psychosis.

Connor was a successful college grad with a good degree, making a bank on YouTube and running his own business; at his peak he said he was fucking multiple girls a week and occasionally more than one on one day; I believe him. He was obviously roided as fuck but he had it all.

Then he took the Joe Rogan tier shit idea to take DMT hallucinogen and it completely fucked with his mind. Complete psychosis.
Losing hair destroyed his mind. The drugs were his cope, escapism and excuse for his weird behavior @ReturnOfSaddam

Hairpill destroyed him. He went off cycle to offset further recession in that process lost his muscles and gained fat. Now he's a bloated pencil neck balding cuck. Good riddance.

Losing hair destroyed his mind. The drugs were his cope, escapism and excuse for his weird behavior @ReturnOfSaddam
Has he never heard of fin? He should get on thar or dut if he isn't already. Never seen balding happen so fast and brutally

Always hated this faggot. Fuck 'em.

Has he never heard of fin? He should get on thar or dut if he isn't already. Never seen balding happen so fast and brutally
He was on fin and got hair transplants.

didn't he convert to islam
You mean that he made an only fans video where he drank his friends cum mixed with yogurt or something because it had protein ?

Good, fuck him, i always hated him. Stupid short sighted chad.

I wish every chad remained as good looking as they are but was struck with erectile dysfunction instead. They could get all the women but sleep with none.

Even with his age taking its toll on him he still mogs me hard :feelsrope:

Hairpill destroyed him. He went off cycle to offset further recession in that process lost his muscles and gained fat. Now he's a bloated pencil neck balding cuck. Good riddance.