Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conjratulations you went from incel to incel

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is dude claims that normie advice has helped him a lot improve his appearance. 
He has improved his style, hairstyle, went to the gym and etc. The results speak for themselves.

This guy fell into normie trap of self improvement. What he needs is a plastic surgery like the rest of us to improve our looks, but altering your looks with surgery is seen as a big no no and will make ppl think you are insecure!

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7wj15u/m21_thanks_to_you_guys_i_made_a_bit_of_progress/

Just look at this dude, he claims he was bullied by incels and now he is playing the victim.

Idk what improvements he did, but whatever improvements he did is so minuscule that it doesn’t even matter. 

And look at the comments section filled with fake bluepill advice, that’s what I hate the most about these normies. They lie to our faces in order to be seen as good guys. All the girls who are saying he looks good wouldn’t even walk within a 2 miles radius of this dude.

Normies are Lieing pieces of shit who wants to keep us delusional. They have no problem telling us to “wait for the right one” till we are like 50 years old. Ffs

It’s over

I wonder what he looked like before.

He's seeking validation from bluepilled cucks. Since he conforms to their ideals, he gets it. Unfortunately, those ideals are based on a completely fictional premise which we all know is key in explaining inceldom.

Who was this?

lel at the currcel getting a Final Fantasy haircut

azcnxBr.jpg

HAHHAHAHHA I AM LAUGHING SO HARD

BlackpilledAF said:

azcnxBr.jpg

son_goku_super_saiyan_3__super__by_nekoar-danikso.png

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/FkMWsO_-X7Y[/video]

HgmU2Eb.jpg

he looks like an indian normie and would look even better if he leanmaxxed

he mogs me for sure

He looks a lot better.

I remember that /r/incels post. Iirc someone really did present it as if they were him. lol

Looks better than me, and I'm white and fit.

7339er said:
HgmU2Eb.jpg

he looks like an indian normie and would look even better if he leanmaxxed
he mogs me for sure

This tbh, mogs me as well.

BlackpilledAF said:

azcnxBr.jpg

Lol damn, I had that haircut at 16 years old and I'm a curry. I am balding now.

tbf he went from straight up no hope cel to normie. not a bad improvement. still not enough though LOL.

He's fat. He should lose 30-50lbs.

Bullied by incels? Who the fuck gets bullied by incels? Oh I get it. Someone probably rated him because he asked for it.