Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Congrats to Roman Polanski for winning French Cesar awards

What did Polanski do to piss off the foids?

hoes mad yet again

Thread seems pretty :feelsLSD:Sure I'll praise a pedo in Hollywood who Charlie's gang missed. Sorry :feelsbaton: not biting

Let’s keep in mind he was only accused. He has NOT been found guilty in a court of law. And yet these holes still want to ruin his life.

Let’s keep in mind he was only accused. He has NOT been found guilty in a court of law. And yet these holes still want to ruin his life.
Nah pretty sure he's legit evil. How did his hole Sharon Tate manage to get butchered yet he avoids it and wins awards?

Last edited:
based and polanskipilled

they always break down and cry when its someone they hate but we're supposed to suck it up lol

They him because he is a short and ugly slav

Based, I could say that me and Polanski share some preferences about the ideal foid age for mating.
he went balls deep in a 13yo asshole after drudging her
lowinhib god

Last edited:
Polanski enjoyed things that could be considered high forms of existence, and he cannot even be categorized, which he did, as "rape", informally saying, even though he was impolited and happily opposed to the double-meaning crap in feminist leagues: Polanski is overrated and should not be defended, not because he is a "rapist", but because he is just one more who has enjoyed things that are beyond the imagination of many who have not had the opportunity to use Power to have the kinds of pleasure that he managed to enjoy, so Polanski sucks, overrated and crap, no congrats to him

What a based fellow

he went balls deep in a 13yo asshole after drudging her
Bruh..we don’t know that.
Polanski enjoyed things that could be considered high forms of existence, and he cannot even be categorized, which he did, as "rape", informally saying, even though he was impolited and happily opposed to the double-meaning crap in feminist leagues: Polanski is overrated and should not be defended, not because he is a "rapist", but because he is just one more who has enjoyed things that are beyond the imagination of many who have not had the opportunity to use Power to have the kinds of pleasure that he managed to enjoy, so Polanski sucks, overrated and crap, no congrats to him
You seem high iq. I guess it’s just “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” kind of thing.