Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Congrats to our latest batch of new mods Sewers mod Proudweeb and full mod dregster666!

wish postmaxxing would be prohibited. sewers could be a nice place to make threads that do not fit ID and lounge, in fact there were plenty of interesting and funny sewers thread before it turned into a emoji spam simulator.

wish postmaxxing would be prohibited. sewers could be a nice place to make threads that do not fit ID and lounge, in fact there were plenty of interesting and funny sewers thread before it turned into a emoji spam simulator.
@Fat Link should we eradicate emoji spam :feelswhere:

@Fat Link should we eradicate emoji spam :feelswhere:
Sure if you and Proudweeb along with various Sewers users all agree that this is an issue of the Sewers that should be tackled. :feelsthink:

Sure if you and Proudweeb along with various Sewers users all agree that this is an issue of the Sewers that should be tackled. :feelsthink:
@Misanthropy1 here's your chance to make a valid case :feelsStudy:

If you remove emote spam something else will replace it, don't bother

Last edited by a moderator:
People Clap GIF

Bravo @proudweeb :feelsLightsaber:

@Dregster666 quite a marvelous idea isn’t it:p
I’m assuming this will delete people’s post count from sewers:feelsLSD:
Most I could do is delete posts by hand individually :society: but that might ruffle some feathers :feelswhat:

The sewers used to be great, it was just a fun subforum for non-serious shitposting (something that this site is currently missing). It even had its own distinct community and userbase

The handful of postmaxxers that did exist back then were generally disliked and considered a nuisance by the indigenous sewer dweller population, which was still active and in its prime. They actually used to receive warnings & bans for it. Now they’re given fucking moderator status:feelsugh:

In 2021 a whole army of newfag postmaxxers joined the forum and genocided the indigenous sewer dweller community by forcing them all out with endless unmoderated spam making the board unusable which led to the sewers you see today

Now they’ve completely rewritten history as if the sewers was always meant to be a spam subforum:feelsUgh:

I haven’t even opened the sewers let alone posted a thread there in the past year because of this

Last edited:
Congratulations @Dregster666 and @proudweeb, @Fat Link chose some based new mods.

Congratslossus.

Congratulations @Dregster666 and @proudweeb, @Fat Link chose some based new mods.
An unexpected turn of event indeed :society:

We'll see what happens moving forward :feelsmage:

What exactly does a sewers mod do exactly? :feelskek:

The sewers used to be great, it was just a fun subforum for non-serious shitposting (something that this site is currently missing). It even had its own distinct community and userbase
Was that the time when @Zettacel @nihility @pp183 and others were still active and people actually made funny threads and posts in sewers.
I haven’t even opened the sewers let alone posted a thread there in the past year because of this
Its a dead forum now.

@Dregster666 is a good choice, not much else to say :feelsjuice:

I never thought that there ever would be a sewers-only mod, but if there is, it can only be @proudweeb

There was a time when the sewers was unironically the best subforum on this site but everything changed when the postmaxxers attacked:society:
Wasn't it specifically created to contain postmaxxing therein?

The handful of postmaxxers that did exist back then were generally disliked and considered a nuisance by the indigenous sewer dweller population, which was still active and in its prime. They actually used to receive warnings & bans for it. Now they’re given fucking moderator status:feelsugh:

In 2021 a whole army of newfag postmaxxers joined the forum and genocided the indigenous sewer dweller community by forcing them all out with endless unmoderated spam making the board unusable which led to the sewers you see today

Now they’ve completely rewritten history as if the sewers was always meant to be a spam subforum:feelsUgh:

Man, I completely forgot that the Sewers had ever been anything like it is today.
I should totally check some old threads from there.

Congrats to both, they are great guys.
Proudweeb may end up becoming a sectional sewers only mod and hopefully receive a bright green TMNT themed name eventually I hope. :feelsthink: :feelskek:
Thats like being president of the special education class.:feelskek: (joke sewers bros are the best)

It's really not harmless. Sewers at least had some level of back and forth engagement before the 2021 spammers came. It was still shit but they made it complete shit. You make any type of thread in there it gets buried by some faggot bumping 3 pages of random threads, that's after getting a handful of random emoticons or dots as replies. Also wasn't my point. Just because he spams the most frequently doesn't make him the obvious choice for a sewers mod, it makes him the worst choice.
I believe you that Sewers was probably a better place when it was created. I have no memory of that, but I believe you.
But I always looked at that place as a necessary evil, where postmaxxers and low-effort users go instead of ruining ID and the Lounge.
Sometimes I go there too, and whenever I contribute to a low-effort thrad with a lof-effort post, I don't expect much from it.
It's just a way to pass time.
@proudweeb has become somewhat of a cult figure in those circles, maybe he will develop himself too. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the sewers reverting to a state many users said it once looked like, because yes, it's no wonder I only go there maybe once a week either.
But I definitely wouldn't nuke the place.

@Dregster666 is a good choice, not much else to say :feelsjuice:
Tenor 1

I never thought that there ever would be a sewers-only mod, but if there is, it can only be @proudweeb

Wasn't it specifically created to contain postmaxxing therein?

Man, I completely forgot that the Sewers had ever been anything like it is today.
I should totally check some old threads from there.
Sewers should be scrapped, reopened with all posts deleted and not have posts count to the overall postcount :society:

It’s all thanks to me that the dude is a sewers mod since the dude told me that he got inspired by me when I use to intentionally postmax and now he gets to moderate the section since you and @Infinity feel he rules the sewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back