[Blackpill] Congrats King_Gigacel & BrendioEEE on a fantastic performance

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
They did very well. I’m proud of them.

Shame the cunt and that fag got triggered at the enf.

owly

Captain
-
Those blue pill distributers think it is a negotiation, top kek.
Foids need to submit or have society collapse then submit
That SDU sannon suggested we get friendzones. Fuck no bi yatch

Last edited:
This is what happens when women stop lying and accept the blackpill openly as true:

blackpill-png.79263

They don't want to help us. They don't care about our problems. As many have said, they just want us to shut up, go away, and die quietly in a corner alone without complaining.

This is the end position that will eventually be reached from any of these debates. Impressive we're getting there already.

King_Gigacel

I’m really not having a good time at all
-
Those blue pill distributers think it is a negotiation, top kek.
Foids need to submit or have society collapse then submit
That SDU sannon suggested we get friendzones. Fuck no bi yatch
See its funny because this is kind of a blatant and uncomfortable and awkward thing to say, and yet its technically true, and virtually all evidence of the past points to it being extremely successful. Women under christian patriarchal rule built the western world.

Women associate this kind of thing with enslavement or whatever, when they're missing the point. Brendio put it well, its not forced monogamy, but an enforced social culture that encourages, glorifies and rewards monogamy. Women can make their own decisions and be free or whatever they want to do, but the power of social and cultural engineering to transform civilizational psyche cannot be emphasised enough.

Nothing needs to change, bar the social culture and how men and women view their world. Its as simple as that. Changing perceptions of love and marriage.

This is what happens when women stop lying and accept the blackpill openly as true:

View attachment 79263

They don't want to help us. They don't care about our problems. As many have said, they just want us to shut up, go away, and die quietly in a corner alone without complaining.

This is the end position that will eventually be reached from any of these debates. Impressive we're getting there already.
These people can't even attempt to put themselves in our position, nor are they so much as willing to try to empathize with us. This just proves that dialogue is pointless.

These people can't even attempt to put themselves in our position, nor are they so much as willing to try to empathize with us. This just proves that dialogue is pointless.
Can you even begin to imagine if the situation were reversed and a large percentage of women couldn't find a relationship or have sexual experiences?

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
don't you live in SoCal? unless you plan to live with your parents till they die (which is beyond retarded) moving to the rural areas that you love so much is a much better economic desicion since LA is expensive
Yes I do live in SoCal, which is the very reason why I can't move (or have been having trouble) its almost impossible to get a job here, and so far I have only had success only recently because of statusmaxxing. I plan on moving from here when I actually have money to do so, but making money in this hellhole is easier said than done. I want to be self reliant, but want and try my hardest to get a job is all I can do.

Mewcel

КебабШеф
-
Only caught the last part, just wanted to say that the gay Southern gentleman:y'all:is a coping gaycel. Your 'sex' is meanigless, might as well be called mutual anal masturbation.

Apparently you did great guys, congrats! I deleted other threads about this to not keep giving free advertisement, but Rage said you blasted them away.
Mogs me :feelsokman:

Just finished the entire video and it was a great job:

• They had zero arguments against the blackpill, and conceded the blackpill completely within the first minutes of the video.
  • They had no meaningful suggestions for what should be done about the blackpill.
  • They cut you guys off for absolutely no reason at the end related to the interview because they lost the debate and didn't want to let you have a final word on it.
  • The end rant from Kyle was IQ 80 max with nothing but, "You should be ashamed of yourself for complaining about being alone or thinking homosexuality is abnormal" (which had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of debate but was just rather a random ad hominem to try to discredit Giga without even giving him a chance to respond).
  • Shannon ended with absolutely no argument whatsoever except, "That was a lot to process and I'm glad we talked about it."
They offered no logical arguments at any time and just said your points were impolite or difficult to think about.

The reality is this is a zero sum game. Women have their agenda. They want hypergamy, freedom to fuck around, and to enjoy as much Chad cock as possible.

There will be no happy consensus in these "debates" because our goals are diametrically opposed to women's.

The only suggestion I'd have for you guys or others doing any further of these, is familiarize yourself even more on the scientific studies. @King_Gigacel for example, you mentioned that you could not adequately prove some of your assertions, but in fact we can already prove all of them. Minor point though. Well done overall. :feelsthink:
Damn is everyone going to get interviewed? I've heard a lot of users speaking good about brendioeee so I'm excited to see if he matches the hype. Gigacel seems alright from what I've seen him post, hopefully they both do well.

King_Gigacel

-
Damn is everyone going to get interviewed? I've heard a lot of users speaking good about brendioeee so I'm excited to see if he matches the hype. Gigacel seems alright from what I've seen him post, hopefully they both do well.
Well after the little chimp out session they had going apeshit at me and Brendio and throwing us out of the podcast, I don’t think anyone wants to get interviewed anymore lolol they have shown their true colours

skyrimcel

DEATHNIK SQUAD
-
@BrendioEEE You're a natural speaker. Way you convey your points is Godlike. Don't know about other stats but you got charisma maxxed out my man, 10 CHR. Only pet peeve I have is they didn't let you elaborate more on the locationcel theory.

First loss

AVE SATANA!
-
@BrendioEEE You're a natural speaker. Way you convey your points is Godlike. Don't know about other stats but you got charisma maxxed out my man, 10 CHR. Only pet peeve I have is they didn't let you elaborate more on the locationcel theory.
You have commited crimes against skyrim and our people. What say you in your defense?

King_Gigacel

-
Speaking of elaborating, I constantly felt pressured that at any second they would interrupt me or cut me off to stop me from finishing what I was saying. This was fucking stressful for no reason lol

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
I'm not trying to brag, but i'm proof that Charismamaxxing simply doesn't work if you don't have the looks. I hang around normies, I can communicate with women, even make em laugh, and boomer normies always go on about how, "if you can make women laugh and hold conversations with em you'll be a slayer", definitely not true.

They tried to bullshit so hard by slandering us saying we stay on the forum and just rotmaxx all day moping about how terrible life is 24/7 and that's why we're Incel, when that couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm out everyday I can Job hunting, communicating, etc. Shit is rough.

skyrimcel

DEATHNIK SQUAD
-
Speaking of elaborating, I constantly felt pressured that at any second they would interrupt me or cut me off to stop me from finishing what I was saying. This was fucking stressful for no reason lol
I agree. They were very unprofessional. Especially Shannon. She was getting very emotional and kept interrupting you and brendio at many points and that faggot host lets her do that, but if you talk even a little bit over her she gets mad and asks you to zip it until she is done. But you guys have done very well. Bravo!

Stop arguing that men are more interested in personality. The argument is based on dog shit and probably not true. The main issue is foids being attracted to the same type of man, while men are attracted to a wider range of foids.

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
Stop arguing that men are more interested in personality. The argument is based on dog shit and probably not true. The main issue is foids being attracted to the same type of man, while men are attracted to a wider range of foids.
I think King slipped up when he said that, however if you worded it like "Civilized Western Men value personality more than the average western woman value personality, especially in hypergamous urban areas" that would be more accurate. I think the problem is people forget you have to be autistically descript about everything.

King_Gigacel

-
I think King slipped up when he said that, however if you worded it like "Civilized Western Men value personality more than the average western woman value personality, especially in hypergamous urban areas" that would be more accurate. I think the problem is people forget you have to be autistically descript about everything.
Exactly right, you need to be autistically detailed for people to understand your point, otherwise they’ll say you’re just a misogynist sexist pig
I didn’t say men prefer personality, I said men are more inclined to be swayed by a good personality to like a woman.

That makes more sense. But most men don't have morals anymore like in the old days. But anyway I'm not complaining, you guys did better than I could

skyrimcel

DEATHNIK SQUAD
-
I'm not trying to brag, but i'm proof that Charismamaxxing simply doesn't work if you don't have the looks. I hang around normies, I can communicate with women, even make em laugh, and boomer normies always go on about how, "if you can make women laugh and hold conversations with em you'll be a slayer", definitely not true.

They tried to bullshit so hard by slandering us saying we stay on the forum and just rotmaxx all day moping about how terrible life is 24/7 and that's why we're Incel, when that couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm out everyday I can Job hunting, communicating, etc. Shit is rough.
Totally agree with you there. I am charismatic as well in my social circles but not to your extent. I interact with them on a day to day basis at work, gym and occasional parties but I still am incel. Despite what normalfags say cracking jokes and having a good charisma is not gonna get us women.

Honeypot

No fap day 3
-
Just finished the entire video and it was a great job:

• They had zero arguments against the blackpill, and conceded the blackpill completely within the first minutes of the video.
  • They had no meaningful suggestions for what should be done about the blackpill.
  • They cut you guys off for absolutely no reason at the end related to the interview because they lost the debate and didn't want to let you have a final word on it.
  • The end rant from Kyle was IQ 80 max with nothing but, "You should be ashamed of yourself for complaining about being alone or thinking homosexuality is abnormal" (which had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of debate but was just rather a random ad hominem to try to discredit Giga without even giving him a chance to respond).
  • Shannon ended with absolutely no argument whatsoever except, "That was a lot to process and I'm glad we talked about it."
They offered no logical arguments at any time and just said your points were impolite or difficult to think about.

The reality is this is a zero sum game. Women have their agenda. They want hypergamy, freedom to fuck around, and to enjoy as much Chad cock as possible.

There will be no happy consensus in these "debates" because our goals are diametrically opposed to women's.

The only suggestion I'd have for you guys or others doing any further of these, is familiarize yourself even more on the scientific studies. @King_Gigacel for example, you mentioned that you could not adequately prove some of your assertions, but in fact we can already prove all of them. Minor point though. Well done overall. :feelsthink:
Just send our chads and foids will obey

King_Gigacel

-
Totally agree with you there. I am charismatic as well in my social circles but not to your extent. I interact with them on a day to day basis at work, gym and occasional parties but I still am incel. Despite what normalfags say cracking jokes and having a good charisma is not gonna get us women.
Like I said, at the end of the day, no matter your charisma, you’re still going to go to an empty house, and no one will be there waiting for you

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
The reality is this is a zero sum game. Women have their agenda. They want hypergamy, freedom to fuck around, and to enjoy as much Chad cock as possible. There will be no happy consensus in these "debates" because our goals are diametrically opposed to women's.
This. Very important observation.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
Kings posh accent seemed like it was put on. It was too comical

There was also a south african tinge to it

King_Gigacel

-
Kings posh accent seemed like it was put on. It was too comical

There was also a south african tinge to it
The accent was not put on, thats how I naturally speak.

I listened to parts of the podcast again and holy fuck I am like a solid 40% of the time cutting out every third word of every sentence.

This had to have been strategic on their part, to use shitty audio software to fuck up the fluidity of our answers. Brendio seemed to have no problem with audio though maybe just my phone was a bad idea. Hm.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
The accent was not put on, thats how I naturally speak.

I listened to parts of the podcast again and holy fuck I am like a solid 40% of the time cutting out every third word of every sentence.

This had to have been strategic on their part, to use shitty audio software to fuck up the fluidity of our answers. Brendio seemed to have no problem with audio though maybe just my phone was a bad idea. Hm.
I thought you might have exaggerated it to avoid someone you know irl finding out tbh

King_Gigacel

-
I thought you might have exaggerated it to avoid someone you know irl finding out tbh
I couldnt give a shit if there was a page with 50 million followers on instagram dedicated to my posts from incels.is and hundreds of thousands of people commenting about what a misogynistic cunt I am

I have no need to be a nice person, because I am not in danger of losing a job or career. I already own real estate, and make a very healthy income off forex trading.

Even if worst case scenario people make a country-wide protest to take away all my real estate or burn down my houses and apartments

GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS

I STILL HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET

I CANNOT BE FIRED FROM THIS

I AM RICH AND WILL ALWAYS BE RICH BECAUSE YOU CANNOT FIRE ME FROM A JOB, I AM MY OWN BOSS TROLOLOL

fuck everyone who thinks i give a shit about what they do. Give it your best fucking shot. Till the day you die you wont have made 10% of what im currently worth. Combined with all familly members over their lifetimes too.

I am of no consequence to you. Grow the fuck up. You will achieve nothing trying to fight me. I dont give a shit about you, and you shouldnt give a shit about me. Move on with your lives guys. Honestly. This is addressed to people from the nonseq show who may be reading this.

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
-
theres a nice circle jerk going on here, but people need to get in that trashfire of a comments section imo

King_Gigacel

-
@King_Gigacel what have you accomplished from debating the cuck and roastie?
She still didnt fuck you and they suggested you get friendzoned.
I had fun initially but then I realised they were asking vague, stupid, aimless questions, and it was difficult to convince them of anything, as they called it bias, interrupted us in the middle of a point or ignored us and moved on to the next vague question of no direction or substance.

I had mild fun but that evolved into confusion and eventual frustration with them, and then shock that Kyle just turned into a fucking infant lol

"No YOU DONT GET TO FUCKING TALK ANYMORE, you fucking misogynist"

Not an argument but OK kyle. Let those estrogen-induced emotions out. Let it all out man.

This thread is kinda pointless now. It has served its purpose. May as well delete it @RageAgainstTDL, we've all commiserated over it and now it can be deleted imo

owly

Captain
-
I had fun initially but then I realised they were asking vague, stupid, aimless questions, and it was difficult to convince them of anything, as they called it bias, interrupted us in the middle of a point or ignored us and moved on to the next vague question of no direction or substance.

I had mild fun but that evolved into confusion and eventual frustration with them, and then shock that Kyle just turned into a fucking infant lol

Not an argument but OK kyle. Let those estrogen-induced emotions out. Let it all out man.

This thread is kinda pointless. May as well delete it @RageAgainstTDL, we've all commiserated over it and now it can be deleted imo
And you tried to convice that roastie with that tradcuck shit. That is the problem negotiating with soulless NPCs, she already pledged her alligiance to the cock that defiled her.

Foids submit to the winners after society collapses and adjust logic to them.

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
-
Shannon has next level manipulation tactics. I think she used the purple background because she knows that we are conditioned to associate purple with authority.

Italcel

Unironically KVH
-
I couldnt give a shit if there was a page with 50 million followers on instagram dedicated to my posts from incels.is and hundreds of thousands of people commenting about what a misogynistic cunt I am

I have no need to be a nice person, because I am not in danger of losing a job or career. I already own real estate, and make a very healthy income off forex trading.

Even if worst case scenario people make a country-wide protest to take away all my real estate or burn down my houses and apartments

GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS

I STILL HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET

I CANNOT BE FIRED FROM THIS

I AM RICH AND WILL ALWAYS BE RICH BECAUSE YOU CANNOT FIRE ME FROM A JOB, I AM MY OWN BOSS TROLOLOL

fuck everyone who thinks i give a shit about what they do. Give it your best fucking shot. Till the day you die you wont have made 10% of what im currently worth. Combined with all familly members over their lifetimes too.

I am of no consequence to you. Grow the fuck up. You will achieve nothing trying to fight me. I dont give a shit about you, and you shouldnt give a shit about me. Move on with your lives guys. Honestly. This is addressed to people from the nonseq show who may be reading this.
190cm, large frame, Money
king_fakecel tbh

King_Gigacel

-
Shannon has next level manipulation tactics. I think she used the purple background because she knows that we are conditioned to associate purple with authority.
You can only sigh in resignation at this level of unbreakable zealotry. This is what most people in the world are like, and this is what virtually all women are like. They speak, argue and discuss like this. With the strategy of Shannon Q.

This is what most of the world is like, and brainwashing and zealotry is ONLY GETTING WORSE.

Man I dont know what im going to do in life with this growing shit. People's refusal to cooperate or compromise. The world is such a puzzling place honestly. I wonder what its going to look like when im older.

King_Gigacel

-
190cm, large frame, Money
king_fakecel tbh
come on dude. This isn't constructive to the conversation in any way. You've added nothing to the discussion.

HURR DURR YOURE A FAKECEL

This achieves nothing in any thread it has ever been posted in. It is a meaningless statement.

Why did you feel the need to post something so stupid and meaningless? You KNOW that height, frame and money mean fuck all if your face is ugly. you know this, otherwise you wouldnt be on this forum. @knajjd investigate Italcel please.

owly

Captain
-
Had shannon cared she would have fuck the two of you and arrange a turn gangbang with us, she only wanted attention from her cuckbiters

King_Gigacel

-
Had shannon cared she would have fuck the two of you and arrange a turn gangbang with us, she only wanted attention from her cuckbiters
I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind this, for sure for sure :feelsgah::feelskek: she's very attractive I think.

True though. The whole thing was an exercise in futility for us and proverbial "moralfaggotry"for them, and her opportunity to generate even more attention from followers.

owly

Captain
-
I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind this, for sure for sure :feelsgah::feelskek: she's very attractive I think.

True though. The whole thing was an exercise in futility for us and proverbial "moralfaggotry"for them, and her opportunity to generate even more attention from followers.
But you have a vool hanibal lecter voice.
Mogs me

Zod

Officer
-
Be very careful with praising @King_Gigacel, he was posting some extremely bluepilled shit some time ago, to the point of looking like a cuckTears poster. He also likes to caps lock brag to the moon and back with being rich, tall, smart, etc. Maybe he got blackpilled in the meantime and is not bluepilled anymore, but he might still be a LARPing fakecel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
-
spent 5 hours defending them in the comments in youtube, then while Im defending them @King_Gigacel used his first moment of increased visibility to link dozens of links of anti-black race-bait within 24-hours after his interview, then deleted his thread after pushback https://archive.fo/iqI6G

Also fuck @BrendioEEE and his literal Nazi discord server with hundreds of people in it. Theres dozens of other better youtube personalities out there like from small to big personalities like Eggman, Kyle Incel, Off Grid Prosperity etc, who dont go on shows to make the entire audience hate us. Like I said before, if Kyle Incel went on Jesse Peterson and then ranted for an hour about "dangerous rightism", Id be equally critical. Cuz this thread is stickied Ill just repeat what was said in that other thread.

Last edited:

This thread is kinda pointless now. It has served its purpose. May as well delete it @RageAgainstTDL, we've all commiserated over it and now it can be deleted imo
I'm not deleting shit. I'm still enjoying this. And obviously I am not the only one since I'm not even the person that stickied this thread. :feelsohh:

downunderlegattacks

Gym, Low Body Fat, and a Good 401k are happiness
-
Great job, I still have to download it and watch it, but the praise you guys are getting is amping me up!
I think we need people who can logically and politely engage the people with facts and solid Blackpills.
Great work, I love faceandlms but we need all of our best at the forefront sharpening their Blackpill arrows for any debate.

funny how she ignores that king gigacel has a degree in neuroscience.

are you literally going to try to debate someone who has an expert in a particular field.

Its like going up against a grandmaster chess player as an amateur. You are literally going to get killed.

BTW didn't they have someone on the show arguing against flat earther's, but had the evidence to back shit up?

so contradicting and hypocritical

downunderlegattacks

Gym, Low Body Fat, and a Good 401k are happiness
-
This is a trap. You guys sit there, to patronizing hosts, who ask and ask and ask, but provide nothing.
This woman sits there, in an authoritative tone, and just wants things to be presented to her.

Divorce rates? Sex statistics? Single mothers? Fucked up courts? The welfare state? Women trends in voting? No.

You have to explain why you are right, when you could ask them what accounts for the online dating averages? Ask them to explain it and bring facts.

No, you didn't.

Guys we are not trying to impress these people. It's a DEBATE, it was a lot of you guys explaining as they sit there and act smug. Debate amongst yourselves.

We are right, the Blackpills are true, ask them to explain why we are WRONG. Sheesh.

This is why they sidestepped the online dating numbers. They will have to bend backwards to find an explanation. Fuck them dude.

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
-
Stop doing interviews, (((((they)))))) are trying to control us by making a controlled opposition.

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
I won't waste my times on listening to any of these interviews. @King_Gigacel I hope you made clear that incels are ugly males, not just "men who go through a six month dryspell."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)