[Blackpill] Congrats King_Gigacel & BrendioEEE on a fantastic performance

Just finished the entire video and it was a great job:

• They had zero arguments against the blackpill, and conceded the blackpill completely within the first minutes of the video.
  • They had no meaningful suggestions for what should be done about the blackpill.
  • They cut you guys off for absolutely no reason at the end related to the interview because they lost the debate and didn't want to let you have a final word on it.
  • The end rant from Kyle was IQ 80 max with nothing but, "You should be ashamed of yourself for complaining about being alone or thinking homosexuality is abnormal" (which had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of debate but was just rather a random ad hominem to try to discredit Giga without even giving him a chance to respond).
  • Shannon ended with absolutely no argument whatsoever except, "That was a lot to process and I'm glad we talked about it."
They offered no logical arguments at any time and just said your points were impolite or difficult to think about.

The reality is this is a zero sum game. Women have their agenda. They want hypergamy, freedom to fuck around, and to enjoy as much Chad cock as possible.

There will be no happy consensus in these "debates" because our goals are diametrically opposed to women's.

The only suggestion I'd have for you guys or others doing any further of these, is familiarize yourself even more on the scientific studies. @King_Gigacel for example, you mentioned that you could not adequately prove some of your assertions, but in fact we can already prove all of them. Minor point though. Well done overall. :feelsthink:

Last edited:

SoyUnPerdedor

just keepin it real my nigga
-
it was supposed to be a debate but it turned into an incel podcast :feelzez:

peep this from the comments btw
Man that closing speech hit me hard. That guy King showed his true colors. I am an virgin at 23. I don’t know how to change. I have bad social anxiety and have problems talking to people. Recently I’ve been dabbling on the reddit incel board, and I can tell it’s not a good place for me to be. You say that I need to go out and do the things to better my situation and stop self loathing and posting on a forum. I agree. But I don’t know what to do it’s very overwhelming. Like where do I even start improving myself. I wish I wasn’t so scared and could change easy, but it’s very hard. I’m suicidal most days and generally depressed
Show less
wallahi its over for him, he needs to stop coping

it was supposed to be a debate but it turned into an incel podcast :feelzez:
lmao. Best incel podcast so far. I can't even watch the actual incel podcasts people have made because they ramble so much and are so pointless.

But this was pretty tight top to bottom. The cuck and foid maybe only spoke together in total for 20-30 min of the whole video (including their wrapup) because they had so little to say about any of it.

King_Gigacel

I’m really not having a good time at all
-
lmao. Best incel podcast so far. I can't even watch the actual incel podcasts people have made because they ramble so much and are so pointless.

But this was pretty tight top to bottom. The cuck and foid maybe only spoke together in total for 20-30 min of the whole video (including their wrapup) because they had so little to say about any of it.
Do we get promoted to modcels??! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

you can tell shannon is a fucking slut, why do you think she was against what both brendio and gigacel was saying.

she was also divorced, why didnt you guys hit you with the divorce question
It’s always the non incel who restores the the whole community.

All I heard was “I am not a incel, I am location cel”. I just clicked off
you always have issues with anything

It’s always the non incel who restores the the whole community.

All I heard was “I am not a incel, I am location cel”. I just clicked off
Brendio's point has always been the same and it is not invalid. eg. Most white men are incel in America if they are 5'5" and have a 4/10 face. But that same man in Thailand would easily be able to have sex. So is he truly an incel? Or is he a locationcel?

It is an interesting way of looking at it and it applies for many incels. I might not be an incel in India. I don't know having never tried there. So possibly many of us are "locationcels" in ways we don't even realize.

On the other hand, I think this perspective is narrowminded in a way because it implies the solution is to keep shifting the problem geographically. ie. Just move to a different area until you succeed. But not everyone can do that, and also, if everyone did, it would no longer even work.

Last edited:
Brendio's point has always been the same and it is not invalid. eg. Most white men are incel in America if they are 5'5" and have a 4/10 face. But that same man in Thailand would easily be able to have sex.

It is an interesting way of looking at it and it applies for many incels. I might not be an incel in India. So possibly many of us are "locationcels" in ways we don't even realize.

I think it's narrowminded in a way because it just implies the solution is to keep shifting the problem. ie. Just move to a different area. But not everyone can and if everyone did, it would no longer even work. But still it's not wrong technically.
why didnt brendiooo give its as an example, the fact he was a locationcel was able to ascend

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Brendio's point has always been the same and it is not invalid. eg. Most white men are incel in America if they are 5'5" and have a 4/10 face. But that same man in Thailand would easily be able to have sex. So is he truly an incel? Or is he a locationcel?

It is an interesting way of looking at it and it applies for many incels. I might not be an incel in India. I don't know having never tried there. So possibly many of us are "locationcels" in ways we don't even realize.

On the other hand, I think this perspective is narrowminded in a way because it just implies the solution is to keep shifting the problem geographically. ie. Just move to a different area until you succeed. But not everyone can do that, and also, if everyone did, it would no longer even work.
Theres a difference between relocating within your own country vs moving halfway across the globe

DeformAspergerCel

chair, Humanrights Commiϟϟion, leader of WAR. Woke
-
I must admit, @BrendioEEE did better than I had anticipated. Despite the fact that both of them performed to a level that I personally deem satisfactory, completely BTFO'ing the homosexual and the thot, particularly in the second half of the conversation, I still think appearing on that platform was a mistake for reasons I've already previously outlined.

Theres a difference between relocating within your own country vs moving halfway across the globe
Only if you can do one but not the other. If the person in question is unable to do either, where is the observable difference? For the record, I presumably wouldn't be incel in Thailand either, but if I can't move there(or if the proposition itself is unreasonable) it doesn't help me.

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
The salt. The triggering LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Especially at the end I mean DAMN Kyle was so triggered
triggeredomg-gif.79241

@King_Gigacel and @BrendioEEE Great job. You guys laid out facts, and presented yourself very well. It's not your fault that people are unable to handle facts. Also LMFAO you guys triggered not only Shannon but that fag Kyle too. He got triggered to the fucking max LMFAO!

The salt. The triggering LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Especially at the end I mean DAMN Kyle was so triggered View attachment 79241

@King_Gigacel and @BrendioEEE Great job. You guys laid out facts, and presented yourself very well. It's not your fault that people are unable to handle facts. Also LMFAO you guys triggered not only Shannon but that fag Kyle too. He got triggered to the fucking max LMFAO!
she couldnt even process the fact females have less neurons than men.

Detro

Recruit
-
The biggest problem with all these debates: facts do -NOT- matter.
No one cares about information they disagree with. "where is the sources?" and/or "your sources are bad!" or "that is wrong! (I will provide no arguments or evidence to the contrary as it being wrong is, from my point of view, self evident and common sense)".
This goes for both sides of the argument.
Only feelings and anecdotes matter.
It is not a coincidence that normalfags dismiss incel arguments out of hand, and the incels/people who agree with the blackpill also just happen to be people that the blackpill applies to the most brutally.
You're not going to convince average joe about hypergamy, or LMS. After all, they've all seen "ugly guys with hot girls" and they've never had problem with women so there must be no problem with womens sexual selection at all! To them it's all nonsense because from their observations the statement has already been falsified. Statistics don't mean anything to normalfags.
It's pretty clear from the discussion both sides came in with beliefs and both sides walked away adamant in those same beliefs. The foid completely disregarded actual facts while bringing little to none of her own. If you look at the comments and chat, (other than the obvious incels) the normalfags were taking her side despite this. I think that speaks for itself.

EDIT: Watched the end of it. How unprofessional. Not even letting him argue his reasoning why homosexuality is harmful for society. He then goes on to brag about his sexual conquests and insults the incel for his virginity.
Typical normalfaggotry, this is why you shouldn't bother.
Still lets the female get in a last word though.

Last edited:

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
she couldnt even process the fact females have less neurons than men.
AND the fact that women usually make bad political decisions. Wow man. OMG Wow that was the best podcast of the three. It presented the most facts and it was the funniest of the three. I was laughing so hard I was crying as Kyle went on his triggered tirade at the end. OMG that was fucking Hilarious.
3e1937a5a6564a97529e6badd45c437563388a22_hq-gif.79242

AND the fact that women usually make bad political decisions. Wow man. OMG Wow that was the best podcast of the three. It presented the most facts and it was the funniest of the three. I was laughing so hard I was crying as Kyle went on his triggered tirade at the end. OMG that was fucking Hilarious. View attachment 79242
why do you think feminism is a bad thing overall, she even admitted it. she does not want a patriarchy
she wants to fuck every guy out there.
you sound like him.

Did you send kyle my dox?

why did you think im not an incel? Im "technically not" like you said it yourself you are a locationcel

Even the cucks who are "fans" of this show are calling out how cheap of a shot Kyle took by ending it by blasting King_Gigacel about the gay comments which had absolutely nothing to do with the content of the rest of the video and provided Giga with no opportunity to respond:

ambush-png.79243

Kyle/Shannon's "debate tactics" were so blatantly shallow and empty even their own fans see through them.

Interestingly enough, the channel itself pinned this as the top comment:

pinned-png.79244

Like I said - no one could watch that and reasonably think Giga & Brendio didn't come out way on top. People just have their own investments in certain outcomes. eg. Women want hypergamy so they will defend it to the death. Truth isn't what is most important. Its everyone's own selfish interests.

kyle is not gay, its a larp. The guy is legit a beta white knight. perfect example of what beta's do to impress their female friends.

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
Did you send kyle my dox?
No lmao
why did you think im not an incel? Im "technically not" like you said it yourself you are a locationcel
You said within the first 5 minutes of your show that you weren't an Incel, a Locationcel is still a type of Incel, most Incels are locationcel whether they acknowledge this or not, even ugly old fat ethnic women reject me where I live. Locationcel is still a valid form of Inceldom because the only argument against it is, "just move bro" okay well give me money and i'll move happily then.

King_Gigacel

-
Rule one of being an intelligent, mature human being

Accept your fucking flaws lmao, or learn how to deal with them. You’re a woman, and it is BIOLOGICAL REALITY that the average woman has lower IQ, a smaller brain, less neurons, less muscle and a smaller stature than the average man. This may make you uncomfortable, but thats the fucking reality.

Im ugly. That makes me uncomfortable but thats my reality that I have to learn to deal with. I dont go and get offended and throw fucking tantrums like an infant at people who say "King, on average you are uglier than most men out there" because thats true, that is observable factual reality.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN WOMEN ARE UNINTELLIGENT or cannot contribute immensely positive things to society! look at Marie Curie for example!

Simply, when considering that there are 3.5 billion women on the planet, physiological differences between men and women are going to have tangible, significant impacts on the way you run your economy and society and how the world works! you have to take this into account man!

Uncomfortable truths are what prevents the world from fucking collapsing lmao
Anyway.
The biggest problem with all these debates: facts do -NOT- matter.
No one cares about information they disagree with. "where is the sources?" and/or "your sources are bad!" or "that is wrong! (I will provide no arguments or evidence to the contrary as it being wrong is, from my point of view, self evident and common sense)".
This goes for both sides of the argument.
Only feelings and anecdotes matter.

It is not a coincidence that normalfags dismiss incel arguments out of hand, and the incels/people who agree with the blackpill also just happen to be people that the blackpill applies to the most brutally.
You're not going to convince average joe about hypergamy, or LMS. After all, they've all seen "ugly guys with hot girls" and they've never had problem with women so there must be no problem with womens sexual selection at all! To them it's all nonsense because from their observations the statement has already been falsified. Statistics don't mean anything to normalfags.
It's pretty clear from the discussion both sides came in with beliefs and both sides walked away adamant in those same beliefs. The foid completely disregarded actual facts while bringing little to none of her own. If you look at the comments and chat, (other than the obvious incels) the normalfags were taking her side despite this. I think that speaks for itself.

EDIT: Watched the end of it. How unprofessional. Not even letting him argue his reasoning why homosexuality is harmful for society. He then goes on to brag about his sexual conquests and insults the incel for his virginity.
Typical normalfaggotry, this is why you shouldn't bother.
Still lets the female get in a last word though.

this is false actually. Im the most reasonable and rational person i have EVER encountered in my life. I hold no ideological opinions which I will not change in an instant if someone provides me with genuine, good evidence of a contrary opinion.

Evidence of merit can sway me immediately, thats how it should be if youre a rational, intelligent human being. But virtually everyone on the planet, including many people on this forum, have some opinions they will not change no matter the evidence presented to them.

I firmly believe in the philosophy of INSPECTION. You have an opinion? inspect it. What are the pros? what are the cons? who wins and who loses under this opinion?

I inspect and analyse every single thought I have in this regard, and thats why I can extremely confidently say I am more logical and as a result a more intelligent, better debater than 99.999999% of normies because I do not place myself into a position that I will under no circumstance move from.

I am intellectually FLEXIBLE. Intellectual flexibility is the hallmark of a rational person.

Make no mistake, having this flexibility does not mean I have no opinions of my own, because I very much do, but these are opinions I have extensively thought through and I have critical thinking and rational backing and scientific evidence to back them up. If I get better evidence, sure, Im happy to switch opinions.

Last edited:

DeformAspergerCel

-
Rule one of being an intelligent, mature human being

Accept your fucking flaws lmao, or learn how to deal with them. You’re a woman, and it is BIOLOGICAL REALITY that the average woman has lower IQ, a smaller brain, less neurons, less muscle and a smaller stature than the average man. This may make you uncomfortable, but thats the fucking reality.

Im ugly. That makes me uncomfortable but thats my reality that I have to learn to deal with. I dont go and get offended and throw fucking tantrums like an infant at people who say "King, on average you are uglier than most men out there" because thats true, that is observable factual reality.

Anyway.

this is false actually. Im the most reasonable and rational person i have EVER encountered in my life. I hold no ideological opinions which I will not change in an instant if someone provides me with genuine, good evidence of a contrary opinion.

Evidence of merit can sway me immediately, thats how it should be if youre a rational, intelligent human being. But virtually everyone on the planet, including many people on this forum, have some opinions they will not change no matter the evidence presented to them.

I firmly believe in the philosophy of INSPECTION. You have an opinion? inspect it. What are the pros? what are the cons? who wins and who loses under this opinion?

I inspect and analyse every single thought I have in this regard, and thats why I can extremely confidently say I am more logical and as a result a more intelligent, better debater than 99.999999% of normies because I do not place myself into a position that I will under no circumstance move from.

I am intellectually FLEXIBLE. Intellectual flexibility is the hallmark of a rational person.

Make no mistake, having this flexibility does not mean I have no opinions of my own, because I very much do, but these are opinions I have extensively thought through and I have critical thinking and rational backing and scientific evidence to back them up. If I get better evidence, sure, Im happy to switch opinions.
Those that espouse rationality as their highest virtue are typically those most lacking in that department

No lmao

You said within the first 5 minutes of your show that you weren't an Incel, a Locationcel is still a type of Incel, most Incels are locationcel whether they acknowledge this or not, even ugly old fat ethnic women reject me where I live. Locationcel is still a valid form of Inceldom because the only argument against it is, "just move bro" okay well give me money and i'll move happily then.
rerewatch what i said
"Im not technically incel"

technically is the word i used.

i love how you label that word as a virgin

King_Gigacel

-
Those that espouse rationality as their highest virtue are typically those most lacking in that department
I know right! isnt that the fucking irony lmao the loudest proponents of rationality are often overzealous moralfags.

Trust me though, from knowing me on this forum and from hearing me speak, you should see what I mean that I ACTUALLY am rational, in stark, stark contrast to 99.9999% of people who claim to be so.

If you ever want to have a discussion with me I'll be happy to inspect everything together and look at pros, cons etc of every point. Im not going to scream like a moron NO YOURE FUCKING RETARDED LMAO HURR DURR because thats not an argument.

Ill give the example I used from the podcast, on helping african children with starvation. I will take a look at all costs involved, timeframes, money distribution, how is the money used, alternative uses for the money, if government money is allocated there, then less funds will be available for other things. What are the consequences of allocating xyz USD to helping african children? Short term, mid term and long term. What are similar courses of action that can be taken to provide similar benefits? or even improved benefits to african children? Eg instead of importing them to USA at great cost to american taxpayer, take a look at the cost of building infrastructure and support networks in african countries themselves. Which option is cheaper and more effective?

Hopefully that satisfies you definition of rational. Thats the style of argument I follow anyway.

Meanwhile shannon q from the podcast would do NONE of these things, simply say "Well white people colonized africa and now black society is ruined because of white racists, we have to import them to western countries to give them a better life"

There's no critical thinking behind that whatsoever.

But hey, feels good right? She's helping people.

Im happy to discussions with anyone :)

Last edited:
Can you guys please not turn every single thread into a discussion about catfishman and what he did or didn't say and whether you do or don't like him or agree with his inceldom? Catfishman says a lot of different shit. We have all now witnessed how scattered his mind is. But he has generally been consistent (even in his interview) that he hasn't been able to get sex or relationships for 4+ years.

Either way this is Giga and Brendio's thread. I think they earned it. If you want to make a catfishman discussion thread you can make another one elsewhere.

PersonalityChad

Death to (((America)))
-
Great job.
The reality is this is a zero sum game. Women have their agenda. They want hypergamy, freedom to fuck around, and to enjoy as much Chad cock as possible.

There will be no happy consensus in these "debates" because our goals are diametrically opposed to women's.
Well said.

This is why trying to "blackpill" women (and most normies) is a waste of time. Most, if not all women know the blackpill is the absolute truth, but they BENEFIT from it. They just want us to shut up and suffer in silence.
Incels are the result of their actions, we are their responsability and they hate responsabilities.

DeformAspergerCel

-
Can you guys please not turn every single thread into a discussion about catfishman and what he did or didn't say and whether you do or don't like him or agree with his inceldom? Catfishman says a lot of different shit. We have all now witnessed how scattered his mind is. But he has generally been consistent (even in his interview) that he hasn't been able to get sex or relationships for 4+ years.

Either way this is Giga and Brendio's thread. If you want to make a catfishman discussion thread you can make another one elsewhere.
Why? He embarrassed the community. Is it not right to make an example out of him?

King Gigacel sound very intelligent and well spoken. Brandio is a low IQ nervous sperg. Geographical incel? Seriously? I've never heard such a retarded thing in my life. Just move else where you can fin a gf easily.

King_Gigacel

-
I didn't say you can't talk about it. I said make another thread, out of respect to Giga and Brendio, so as not to clutter up this one.
I suppose you can just clean up any posts related to catfishman right? so no problems :)

Youre a mod, you have the power! XD

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
King Gigacel sound very intelligent and well spoken. Brandio is a low IQ nervous sperg. Geographical incel? Seriously? I've never heard such a retarded thing in my life. Just move else where you can fin a gf easily.
Just get a bunch of money and move to a better area bro, it's simple
1511830755478-jpg.79259

King_Gigacel

-
I had three hours of sleep and mind blanked several times from exhaustion during the podcast, but Brendio helped me out every time I needed to awaken again lol. Also my audio kept cutting out regularly in their podcast so many times, you couldnt hear clearly what I was saying.

Brendio did fumble just a couple of times, but that doesnt imply low IQ sperg, that just suggests he may not be as experienced a speaker in such things as me. With experience im sure brendio would have no stumblings at all. But the stumblings were just a couple of times, majority of the time he was excellent, very articulate and intelligent and I was happy to be listening, knowing this is my ally in the battle :feelsokman::feelsokman: Brendio did an excellent job. Any shortcomings in fluidity can easily be overcome with experience.

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
I had three hours of sleep and mind blanked several times from exhaustion during the podcast, but Brendio helped me out every time I needed to awaken again lol. Also my audio kept cutting out for regularly in their podcast so many times you couldnt hear clearly what I was saying.

Brendio did fumble just a couple of times, but that doesnt imply low IQ sperg, that just suggests he may not be as experienced a speaker in such things as me. With experience im sure brendio would have no stumblings at all. But the stumblings were just a couple of times, majority of the time he was excellent, very articulate and intelligent and I was happy to be listening, knowing this is my ally in the battle :feelsokman::feelsokman: Brendio did an excellent job. Any shortcomings in fluidity can easily be overcome with experience.
I think I only got about 3 hours myself, another thing that caused some communication issues was the fact that they forced us to use this scuffed Skype system that had an awful connection, where sometimes we barely could understand what they were saying, its why you were cutting out sometimes aswell. It was sometimes hard to figure out when it was our turn to speak because of delays aswell. It was a shitshow on a technical end.

They could have hosted it on hangouts or discord to be more efficient but they had to use boomer tech.

I had three hours of sleep and mind blanked several times from exhaustion during the podcast, but Brendio helped me out every time I needed to awaken again lol. Also my audio kept cutting out for regularly in their podcast so many times you couldnt hear clearly what I was saying.

you literally explained about being friends with females. Lmaooo at them not getting the concept that even if you are friends with females nothing is going to come up. Even based on my own experiences with conversing with females and getting rejected by all of them or getting friendzoned.

Even after you said what you do with your daily life and still it wasnt enough for them to understand. You did a good job man

I had three hours of sleep and mind blanked several times from exhaustion during the podcast, but Brendio helped me out every time I needed to awaken again lol. Also my audio kept cutting out regularly in their podcast so many times, you couldnt hear clearly what I was saying.

I don't know why some people dislike Brendio's speaking style so much. I enjoy it. I think it is the definition of "affable", while I would say yours could be described as "intellectual." That is why you made such a great team. Your styles were very complementary.

No one expects anyone to speak on the spot like that perfectly and that goes for both of you. But neither of you really made any real mistakes and you both held your ground on all your points well. You performed dramatically better than your opposition, while being under greater pressure than them. Neither of you need to nitpick your performances in retrospect. They were both better than needed.

King_Gigacel

-
I don't know why some people dislike Brendio's speaking style so much. I enjoy it. I think it is the definition of "affable", while I would say yours could be described as "intellectual." That is why you made such a great team. Your styles were very complementary.

No one expects anyone to speak on the spot like that perfectly and that goes for both of you. But neither of you really made any real mistakes and you both held your ground on all your points well. You performed dramatically better than your opposition, while being under greater pressure than them. Neither of you need to nitpick your performances in retrospect. They were as better than needed.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I am appreciative of all these compliments my bros:heart::heart: I am happy I have shown you guys you can trust me.

I just want to also point out one more critical point in this debate and even the Youtube comments.

The hosts and even the Youtube commenters seem to have conceded that the blackpill has swallowed online dating whole. This is evident when they say things like: "Well you seem to be basing a lot on online dating experiments ... What about ___?"

This is ceding ground. Honest debate on this subject is not even truly a debate. It's a slaughter in our favor. The more this supposed "debate" goes on, the more ground they will have to concede.

eg. They have conceded online dating is blackpill incarnate. So what is then the implication for men as online dating continues to grow and become the dominant way men and women date and find sex? Are we just to accept that we will be excluded from that?

What about when you next bring up cold approach in bars/clubs and PUA and they say that is also not a good idea because it will be "sexual harassment"? Again they concede the blackpill here and that you are locked out from these sexual venues too as a low value man.

What about when you next bring up that many speed dating studies also have shown that looks matter most to women, not "personality"? Can they still argue real life is different?

What about when you discuss that in terms of what actually matters for personality, women are proven to find sociopathic "dark triad" traits in men more attractive, and women are the largest consumers of porn where women on screen are physically abused and raped?

One of the really funny points pertaining to this was at the end when Kyle said how much he missed debating "flat earthers." Of course he did. He was silent and uncomfortable the whole video. So was Shannon, because neither of them could refute anything and didn't like hearing it. Kyle's only contribution to the video had nothing to do with the video topic (yelling at Giga about gays).

With every single debate they will lose more ground because the science is so expansive and overwhelming in our favor. The blackpill is real and hypergamy + feminism are destroying men's lives. Little by little, if they keep discussing this subject, they will have no choice but to admit it.

Last edited:
Yeah, this was good optics for us, bad optics for them. I'd consider this a win overall.
I kept waiting for you to bring organized religion up as a suggestion to eliminate inceldom but funny enough Kyle was the one that ended up bringing it in. It would have been nice to hear you ask her opinion on the amount of female promiscuity going on these days in comparison to male. Do these choices make for an overall healthy society? Do these women turn into quality mothers? How about the data on marriage success with women who have multiple sexual partners? She defended divorcing by saying women deserve to exit bad relationships but you should have asked her how that's affecting the children? Very rarely does divorce not have horrible consequences on the children's lives. How about the courts favoring women? Wheres the equality there?

Anyways, great job.

I kept waiting for you to bring organized religion up as a suggestion to eliminate inceldom but funny enough Kyle was the one that ended up bringing it in. It would have been nice to hear you ask her opinion on the amount of female promiscuity going on these days in comparison to male. Do these choices make for an overall healthy society? Do these women turn into quality mothers? How about the data on marriage success with women who have multiple sexual partners? She defended divorcing by saying women deserve to exit bad relationships but you should have asked her how that's affecting the children? Very rarely does divorce not have horrible consequences on the children's lives. How about the courts favoring women? Wheres the equality there?

Anyways, great job.
Imagine turning this into a debate of endurance and letting it run for 6 hours. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing, but if you did and Brendio & Giga didn't pass out half way, I'm sure Kyle & Shannon would have been crying by the end. The longer you go the more blackpill you can cover.

In 1.5 hours they barely even scraped the surface. There's just so much to dig into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)