Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confused about Tinder likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
So I remade my tinder account a few hours ago and depleted my 40 likes for the day. It says I've been liked already by 3+ girls. (You likely don't recall that last time I did this, I only got 4 matches in a week.) All I did differently was take a slightly different profile shot, include a body shot, and swipe left on a bunch of girls for extremely arbitrary and petty reasons. I'm still skeptical because one, this is completely unlike the last time, and two, I have to pay for Tinder Gold if I want to see who (or what) swiped right on me. It's either some shady marketing ploy from Tinder, or there's a bot infestation. Or is not being overweight really that valued a commodity these days? It's not like I'm athletic or anything.

It's a scam from (((them))) to get the dumb goyim to fork over the wageslavebuxx, only to find out they're bots/fakes.

if you get 4 matches a week in your local area you're not a fucking incel

did you just brag

if you get 4 matches a week in your local area you're not a fucking incel
You are if those 4 matches don't even reply to your first message, making them completely pointless.

Heightcel, baldcel, jawcel, skincel.
did you just brag
I know it sounds like a humblebrag, but I really do think this might be a scam and someone here might have an idea of what's going on. 3 likes is nothing to Chad.

It's a scam from (((them))) to get the dumb goyim to fork over the wageslavebuxx, only to find out they're bots/fakes.
This
I know it sounds like a humblebrag, but I really do think this might be a scam and someone here might have an idea of what's going on. 3 likes is nothing to Chad.

Depends on how long it took you to get them. Chadfishing I have gotten 25+ I'm an hour and 99+ within a day, my real account got 3 or 4 in a month. Ironically one was a local girl I know who claims she is a femcel who never gets matches, but we matched and she didn't reply to my at all. JFL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsmega::giga::feelswow::woke::feelsree:

Ironically one was a local girl I know who claims she is a femcel who never gets matches, but we matched and she didn't reply to my at all. JFL
JFL. Femcel will always be volcel.

This

Depends on how long it took you to get them. Chadfishing I have gotten 25+ I'm an hour and 99+ within a day, my real account got 3 or 4 in a month. Ironically one was a local girl I know who claims she is a femcel who never gets matches, but we matched and she didn't reply to my at all. JFL
Chadfish the fem fakecel

Tinder is probably trying to scam you

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

if not then it's probly just a bunch of singlemom wallhitters, bots or landwhales and tranny's.

Chadfish the fem fakecel
I can't, Chad never gets low enough in Tinders algorithm to match her. I suppose I could recreate my old profile, match her, then change my profile pics to Chad. I'll give that a shot next time I mess with it again, but honestly Tinder makes me feel like shit whenever I am desperate enough to try it.

I can't, Chad never gets low enough in Tinders algorithm to match her. I suppose I could recreate my old profile, match her, then change my profile pics to Chad. I'll give that a shot next time I mess with it again, but honestly Tinder makes me feel like shit whenever I am desperate enough to try it.
Its pretty much a scam. Is any bitch really looking for a ltr? Iiii doubt it.

Its pretty much a scam. Is any bitch really looking for a ltr? Iiii doubt it.
Of course they are. But, just like everything else, they want a LTR with Chad. More and more are also "discovering their polyamory" and forming open relationships.

I never used Tinder, but I'm guessing they're prostitutes.

So I remade my tinder account a few hours ago and depleted my 40 likes for the day. It says I've been liked already by 3+ girls. (You likely don't recall that last time I did this, I only got 4 matches in a week.) All I did differently was take a slightly different profile shot, include a body shot, and swipe left on a bunch of girls for extremely arbitrary and petty reasons. I'm still skeptical because one, this is completely unlike the last time, and two, I have to pay for Tinder Gold if I want to see who (or what) swiped right on me. It's either some shady marketing ploy from Tinder, or there's a bot infestation. Or is not being overweight really that valued a commodity these days? It's not like I'm athletic or anything.

the top chadfisher of this site says you pretty much need 50-100 matches to even get one date, let alone fuck a girl

Low iq ppl in this thread. Its bragging if u get a date out of it. Many foids swipe right on every man for validation then ghost u

Status
Not open for further replies.