Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confronted my mom about my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
So I just visited my mom and she brought up the conversation about relationships and I told her everything, trying to blackpill her.
She fucking told me that looks don’t matter and that it’s all about the personality JFL. MY DAD HAS ANGER ISSUES AND SCREAMS 24/7 AND SHE MARRIED HIM CAUSE PERSONALITY BTW.

I told her that it’s bullshit about personality and then she told me to try and date her neighbor who has a daughter. KEEP IN MIND SHES A LANDWHALE. What the fuck, she literally proved my point about my looks being at the bottom of the barrel so I have to settle with a landwhale. ( Keep in mind this landwhale has had a boyfriend before too )
Afterwards I just left because I was close to smashing her face with a vase.

It’s fucking over, fuck my bluepilled faggot whore of a mom.
I don’t know why but that argument pissed me off due to her shitty advice.

Theres no bigger insult than being told to go for landwhales

Theres no bigger insult than being told to go for landwhales
I know, it made me laugh and rage at the same time.
I told her why I should settle for a fat female while I’m far from being considered fat and she said that it’s what matters on the inside and not the outside.
Just fuck off.

over boyo. ur mom is low iw tard.

She's your mother, so she's not going to call you ugly, and she doesn't want to admit that she's birthed someone who is incapable of acquiring relationships.

I generally find it's a waste of time having these conversations with people. They don't understand what it's like to be in our position, so they can't give any meaningful advice on how to change it.

I generally find it's a waste of time having these conversations with people. They don't understand what it's like to be in our position, so they can't give any meaningful advice on how to change it.
True, but she brought it up so I just went for it because why not. I’ve never really had that kind of conversation with her so I wanted to see her response.

She's your mother, so she's not going to call you ugly, and she doesn't want to admit that she's birthed someone who is incapable of acquiring relationships.
Fuck her she’s the reason I’m an incel.
I inherited all of my shitty genes from her.
:reeeeee:

MY DAD HAS ANGER ISSUES AND SCREAMS 24/7 AND SHE MARRIED HIM CAUSE PERSONALITY BTW.

:feelskek:

I should confront my mother about this topic as well but I know it's going to be pointless.

Brutal as fuck

Go show her some brutal nature documentary/ scientific shit to prove your point. Tell her you're angry at her genetics or whatever shit is holding you back and to stop belittling you for being a virgin.
I inherited all of my shitty genes from her.
:reeeeee:
Can relate, I got all of my trash genetics and high estro from mine

Were you really expecting a boomer to understand the blackpill much less a boomer foid? Really man?