Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confronted my dad for the first time in my life

dominic

dominic

Officer
I just confronted my dad for the first time. He kept calling me a loser and screamed at me, slapped me. I ran to my room for an hour then came out and decided to beat the shit out of him (I'm 17). I'm feeling so many emotions.

I asked him why he put me in front of a computer screen all day and fed me junk food, making me an obese kid from age 5 and up

I asked him why he, as a Pakistani man, married a white woman and created a weird looking mutt, a rootless mongrel with no group to be with.

I asked him why he gave all my brothers and sisters normal, white first names, but gave me the most weird sand nigger ethnic muslim name.

I asked him why he didn't let me play any sports as a kid when I asked him to let me, and instead put me in front of a computer screen my entire childhood.

I asked him why he did every possible thing he could to disadvantage me as a kid, and now has the audacity to call me a loser all the time every day.

I told him to get up and fight me, and that I don't care if I go to prison or die here tonight.

I was fully expecting him to straight up assault me, possibly kill me (I went in there ready to die), scream, and even stab me or something.

He didn't. Instead he told me to sit down and talk to him, which I did. And I told him all the shit I just described in this post.

I don't know what to think anymore. My entire life I've hated him so fucking much and just wanted to beat the fuck out of him, and I finally work up the courage, and this happens.

Your father must be chadpreet to get a white whore

I asked him why he, as a Pakistani man, married a white woman and created a weird looking mutt, a rootless mongrel with no group to be with.
Yet too many on here want a stupid fucking white girl.

At least your fathered openly talked to you now. Tell us how it goes.

Yet too many on here want a stupid fucking white girl.
cope, I'm a full kike and still have no place for me because of subhumanity

Kill him in sleep.

Moggs me by having a father who isn't absent.

Moggs me by having a father who isn't absent.

Aren't mutts more attractive than pure ethnics ?

hope something changes for the better :yes:

Its good you stand up for yourself, at least he listen to you now.

What did he answer? Better half white than full curry tbh. But I feel you. My dad didn't even teach me the language or anything to blend culturally in with the people in his homeland. So I am stuck here in moggerland.

Last edited:
Remember when my faggot ass father attacked me, I beat his ass defending myself yet still got charged.

I am pure white ugly autist

Get a job, move out and never talk to him again

I asked him why he put me in front of a computer screen all day and fed me junk food, making me an obese kid from age 5 and up
That is the worst crime ngl. This is straight up neglected parenting. Can't even fathom what kids who get access to a digital device and internet at such a young age would turn into. It would stunt you. He shouldn't have called you a loser. Good you stood up to his bullshit at such a young age. I didn't stand up to my father's crap until I was 25.

It is of course , over