Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confronted by a possible FBI/NSA agent or civilian Gang Stalker at work yesterday...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
As soon as I begun tasks on the salesfloor yesterday I was approached by an overweight man in his fifties. Out of nowhere, this stranger starts talking to me about the progress being made in female companion robot technology in Japan. He then speaks of the advantages of starting a family with one instead of a roast flap primate. I'm not making this up, this guy just walked up to me and started talking about this shit. I'm not a liar, so I told him I plan on remaining a virgin until artificial wombs and female companion robots are advanced enough for my liking. This isn't the first time this has happened at work. I remember a middle aged female customer approached me one time and started talking about how women these days are "barbarians", the exact word I use to describe them. She then went on to basically list all the MGTOW/Incel points about modern females and said it's sad that society has come this this point... Then she starts talking about my other area of expertise, swords. She randomly starts talking about sword typology and a sword forge out west she knows of. This is totally the conversation that strangers who randomly approach you have... Another time, some random lady called me "Virgo" and started talking about planetary positions and my horoscope out of nowhere. Why do strangers know my birthday? This is called Gang Stalking. I used to get psychological operations run on me because of my religious beliefs but now they have changed the focus towards my inceldom.

Anyone else have random strangers walk up to you and start talking about very specific incel related topics? The government must think I'm Eunus but I'm not really a threat because I plan on offing myself soon anyway. If you're from the government and you're reading this, please leave me alone. I'm going to kill myself when I'M READY, not when YOU'RE READY, please have patience.

Last edited:
This guy is losing it.

This seems like some weird stalking shit. Usually I'd say it's a coincidence, but if it happened like you said, I don't know.

you need to take a break off this site for a few weeks, you need it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is losing it.
Just imagine the amount of planning and resources needed just to gangstalk one person. Gangstalking doesn’t seem practical or efficient, especially when the person targeted is a nobody.

Maybe OP just comes off as an incel to people.

you need to take a break off this site for a few weeks, you need it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why did the random fat guy walk up to me and start talking about sex robots? I'm not losing it. I wish I was.

Why did the random fat guy walk up to me and start talking about sex robots? I'm not losing it. I wish I was.

because sex robots are becoming popular and people talk about dumb shit all the time

ur overthinking it

Just imagine the amount of planning and resources needed just to gangstalk one person. Gangstalking doesn’t seem practical or efficient, especially when the person targeted is a nobody.
All you need to to monitor someone's communications and fuck with them once in a while while you're on the way to do something else. It's like a hobby to them, it doesn't take much time and effort.

As soon as I begun tasks on the salesfloor yesterday I was approached by an overweight man in his fifties. Out of nowhere, this stranger starts talking to me about the progress being made in female companion robot technology in Japan. He then speaks of the advantages of starting a family with one instead of a roast flap primate. I'm not making this up, this guy just walked up to me and started talking about this shit. I'm not a liar, so I told him I plan on remaining a virgin until artificial wombs and female companion robots are advanced enough for my liking. This isn't the first time this has happened at work. I remember a middle aged female customer approached me one time and started talking about how women these days are "barbarians", the exact word I use to describe them. She then went on to basically list all the MGTOW/Incel points about modern females and said it's sad that society has come this this point... Then she starts talking about my other area of expertise, swords. She randomly starts talking about sword typology and a sword forge out west she knows of. This is totally the conversation that strangers who randomly approach you have... Another time, some random lady called me "Virgo" and started talking about planetary positions and my horoscope out of nowhere. Why do strangers know my birthday?

Perhaps these creatures are so called tulpas?

the radio spoke to me also today, am a drugcel and it told me drugs are bad, was stoned at that point,

another time the radio spoke to me was when i took a walk in the woods at 4 in the morning. smoked weed also then in freezing weather and listened to radio podcast to not feel alone, the topic was religion and that God loved me, felt like the last moments of my life listening to a podcast about God while walking in the woods at that time. felt like i was gonna get serial killed by someone :lul::lul:

Looks like schizophrenia :worryfeels:

while you're on the way to do something else
That’s pretty rare. You would need at least a certain amount of people conspiring together for their schedule and activities to geographically coincide with yours. Assuming we’re just talking about organized groups of average citizens ofc.

All you need to to monitor someone's communications
And how would they do it?

The rise and fall

That’s pretty rare. You would need at least a certain amount of people conspiring together for their schedule and activities to geographically coincide with yours. Assuming we’re just talking about organized groups of average citizens ofc.

And how would they do it?
I work in retail so they can literally harass me while they are there to pick up some beer bro. It's only people in Neighborhood Watch/Citizens Corps/InfraGard type groups. Vigilante types.

Tbh, i thought my cousin was onto my incel online posting, he started jokingly saying, "it's over, it's over man!", And also joking about "anxious/angsty teen virgins", i almost had an paranoia attack.
Don't blow my cover, H.

I'm experiencing the same. Back in the summer, I was in the checkout line and a young roastie behind literally told me to "just rope". Every once in awhile I'll get a van parked outside my home for the night, I've also had people shine flashlights and laser pointers throughout my home. Nothing has happened for a few weeks now, but that won't last long. I literally will hear people in day to day interactions tell me to kill myself and go ER, it's frightening because it's so subtle and random. Like it will be a random person I pass by in a store, for example.

Tbh, i thought my cousin was onto my incel online posting, he started jokingly saying, "it's over, it's over man!", And also joking about "anxious/angsty teen virgins", i almost had an paranoia attack.
Don't blow my cover, H.
Fucking cucks, if my family knew about this I would not give a damn.

i swear something similar happened to me years ago, but not incel related

Holy shit this is quite shocking. Make sure to get evidence next time.

I'm experiencing the same. Back in the summer, I was in the checkout line and a young roastie behind literally told me to "just rope". Every once in awhile I'll get a van parked outside my home for the night, I've also had people shine flashlights and laser pointers throughout my home. Nothing has happened for a few weeks now, but that won't last long. I literally will hear people in day to day interactions tell me to kill myself and go ER, it's frightening because it's so subtle and random. Like it will be a random person I pass by in a store, for example.

There is a whole community of people who go through this. It's called Targeted Individuals. There is lots of people who are just paranoid and methed out but there are a lot of sober minded people with real shit going on too. Targeted Individuals and Incels need to join forces because we face similar oppression and a lot of us belong to both camps.

Just dont interact with these individuals. Say stuff like oh really? And fake laugh but dont reveal your powers