Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting conflicting ideas about height. some people think "6ft is manlet tier" is a joke.

is 6ft considered tall?

• yes.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • yes. it's only tall "enough" now but is actually right at average.

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • no.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • no. they are measuring ancient boomers that are 5'8 and it's skewing the average height down.

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • oh shit.....i can't tell how old that girl is, but she's taller than her mother.....

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
is it a joke? is it projection into the future, or is 6ft a manlet now? does location matter? are the statistics accurate? should the height of fucking boomers even be included in average height data or does it taint everything? this is a thread for cels who think 6ft height is key attribute to possess vs cels who think 6ft aint shit anymore especially depending on where you are located and how the average height is changing and at what pace related to something called
Normalization or normalisation refers to a process that makes something more normal or regular. Most commonly it refers to:

hyper normalization when technology gets involved imo.
what even is normie height? I expect this thread to die but it's here for anyone that wants to argue their point. 6ft tall guys still killing it, or 6ft the new 5ft...is the current chad lite actually just a normie now? how fast is this shit happening? is normalization happening with looks as well? are the cels who say "6ft tall is manlet tier" just delusional copers who are manlets themselves? will this be more common in a few hundred years.....shit....

Last edited:
Yes

Take that from a 5'5 minus 0.5cm manlet + framelet
5'9 is now the average height and is enough to sustain yourself in the market with a decent face

Its average size but its not impressive to foids

Yes

Take that from a 5'5 minus 0.5cm manlet + framelet
5'9 is now the average height and is enough to sustain yourself in the market with a decent face
so im assuming your in America. you REALLY believe the average height for men is 5'9? let me ask you this. don't you know they are measuring 80 YEAR OLD MEN? aren't you concerned about the height of the other men who you are competing with rather than men who are nearly buried? I will have to disagree...while I don't believe the average height is absurd yet, for the REAL PLAYERS in this game and your and my competitors I think the average height is AT LEAST 6ft and the "children" that they aren't allowed to measure and to predict their height anyway im almost CERTAIN that they will be at least a 6ft average if not even more.

I believe you are wrong about the average height being 5'9 sir, but maybe not technically wrong. consider this. if we only measure men from say 18 to 35 what would be the average height and also. in the next ten years what would be it be? lel highly doubt it's 5'9. i see female children that are 5'9. boomers aren't your competition bro...

even if 6' is taller than average for men under 30 IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE

women can easily get 6'5+ men on tinder so now 6'5 is the new normal

6 feet is fine. Anything above 5'9 you're not going to be at a significant disadvantage when it comes to picking up females, but you run a much higher risk of being mogged.

even if 6' is taller than average for men under 30 IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE

women can easily get 6'5+ men on tinder so now 6'5 is the new normal
ok good contribution but we all already know that they can occasionally fuck guys that are some absurd height difference from them like 6'5. yes true. but what im saying is...IN THE GOVERNMENT MEDICAL STATISTICS THEY ARE MEASURING 80 YEAR OLDS. THE HEIGHT OF 80 YEAR OLDS DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. it's as absurd as comparing yourself to the height of people living in the 1700's....YOU MOG THE 1700 AVERAGE HEIGHT BRO :chad:

6'0 is the absolute minimum to be considered human (as a male) in 2019

6 feet is fine. Anything above 5'9 you're not going to be at a significant disadvantage when it comes to picking up females, but you run a much higher risk of being mogged.
ok but what if you're in Viking land or some shit? you think 5'10 is a ok smooth sailing? lel. well. we all height mog 80 year old men. lets give ourselves a pat on the back. hell yah. these government statistics measuring 80 YEAR OLD MEN ….PROVE...that im average height. hell yah :feelzez:

5'9 is average, 6ft is tall.

It's hard enough being an incel without retards straight up lying to make things seem impossible.

Anyone who says 6ft is manlet is a retard ldarcel who doesn't leave the house

6ft = king of manlets

ok lets say a Chinese guy thinks like you...he's feelin good.."im tarw" flyes to Norway "oh sheit. even the 80 year olds tarw."

It's hard enough being an incel without retards straight up lying to make things seem impossible.

so you are telling me....that you actually take pride in being taller than 80 year old men and women...and that you think that you being taller than 80 year old men and women is someone a positive thing....listen im NOT trying to discourage anyone. I fucking despise and hate thread like that by larping faggots. im just wondering how many people don't realize that THE GOVERNMENT STATISTICS ON HEIGHT ARE ABSOLUTELY FLAWED.

Last edited:
It's not manlet but it's not really tall either.

il also say this. no matter what data says...yes. your personal experience is the most important thing. I agree with you there man...everyone on this fucking board who is capable should get the fuck out of your house. I am not nor will I ever post outlandish fake storys or made up depressing shit to purposefully discourage other cels. that is evil, and I despise that behavior although their is a grey area between posting funny its over type stuff and just basically trying to hurt the lowest amongst cels

I agree. 6ft is 182cm HOW THE FUCK IS THAT MANLET!? I am 5´7" 170cm and if you are at least 180cm you are tall at that height you will be around 10-20cm taller than most girls

so you are telling me....that you actually take pride in being taller than 80 year old men and women...and that you think that you being taller than 80 year old men and women is someone a positive thing....listen im NOT trying to discourage anyone. I fucking despise and hate thread like that by larping faggots. im just wondering how many people don't realize that THE GOVERNMENT STATISTICS ON HEIGHT ARE ABSOLUTELY FLAWED.

I'm about 5'10. When I go out, about half the guys around are taller than me, half are shorter than me. This is an even distribution across ages. It's not like everyone younger than me is 6ft+ and everyone older than me is 5"2.

Studies might be flawed but you don't have any data. You're just scaring yourself man.

Meanwhile, I have girls calling me tall, people guessing I'm 6"0 and guys who are my height telling me they're 6ft1.

People heightfraud and it's more bullshit than any government study

I'm about 5'10. When I go out, about half the guys around are taller than me, half are shorter than me. This is an even distribution across ages. It's not like everyone younger than me is 6ft+ and everyone older than me is 5"2.

Studies might be flawed but you don't have any data. You're just scaring yourself man.

Meanwhile, I have girls calling me tall, people guessing I'm 6"0 and guys who are my height telling me they're 6ft1.

ok man..i see what you're saying. 1 im not trying to scare myself or anyone. fuck that. 2. sometimes I even think "man some of the shit we talk about here actually unironically shouldn't be spread lul" and 3. here is my MAIN POINT.

they are measuring 80 year old people in the statistics....they are LITERALLY getting the number 5'10 from adding in all of the very very old people...the demographic that really really matters (18-40) is being skewed by measuring 80 year old people.

my other VERY VERY important point is that you have no idea how tall young people will end up being...it's impossible to totally accurately know...but their are trends...and some things are certain. like when you see a minor who ALREADY 6'1...hes definetly going to grow more. their using very very old people to confuse 1. us. and 2. probably the eugenicsist women because they are already psycho enough. im just throwing some ideas out there.

location. flawed statistics. outliers like measuring very old people and trying to relate that to the competitive dating scene of 18-40 (we all know 80 year olds don't fucking apply to that scene). they are doing all this to come up with 5'10 and I find it very odd and manipulative.

and another thing. im more interested in global averages...not the average height of the fuckin neighborhood for obvious reasons....average height based on a set location is an absolute lie....just like the average height of people 50 years...or 500 years ago is totally irrelevant and a manipulative lie.

Reading these threads as a 5’7 manlet is absolute suifuel

Its average size but its not impressive to foids
that's because the average height really isn't the average height...the government lies about it imo. they are getting the average height by measuring very old people, and in the past their were more short people that aren't being created today..that's why the average height goes up over time. giants breeding with short foids...it's a cycle. i'll trust that you at least believe the average height does go up over time.

that's because the average height really isn't the average height...the government lies about it imo. they are getting the average height by measuring very old people, and in the past their were more short people that aren't being created today..that's why the average height goes up over time. giants breeding with short foids...it's a cycle. i'll trust that you at least believe the average height does go up over time.

CDC (american health org) has 18-40 height measurements on their site of different races

they claim 5'11 for whites, 5'10 for blacks, etc.

Reading these threads as a 5’7 is absolute suifuel
but just keep in mind that, that's not even the point of this thread. the real point is the government is a bunch of fucking liars. also one day height won't matter at all....because their has been a thread recently with the short guy and the 6'7 woman. I predict that in the future these dumb shit heads will get so big that it will be unhealthy and foids will simply have imo...better values than being big and violence and shit...because at 8ft tall...your knees...your organs...it's simply not meant to be. I can't fucking wait the literal end of time....the end of womens fear and obsession with shitting....it will be glorious....it will still be brutal. but at least we will have eliminate their fear based shitting contest and it will only be a beauty contest. maybe one day it will be just fine for a shorter man and taller woman...AND ALL THAT IMPLIES...because some laws are actually about enforcing religious eugenics beliefs and not morality like they'd have you believe...they need enough time (what is in reality space time) to teach them to have super super high standards...but those standards about space...about height.. are fear based and pathetic. it's almost forced on them.
CDC (american health org) has 18-40 height measurements on their site of different races

well. I could be wrong. definetly. I probably sound like a complete schizocel. I can admit that. or I could be on to an interesting concept that applies somehow but be wrong about the average height of 18-40 being over 6ft at this moment. or you could be making it up..theirs no link.

iv seen many minors who are 6ft. like im talkin 8th grade 6ft. from my personal experiences im sure of that...but that's personal for me it's an opinion...but im sure the average male height in the very very near future will be over 6ft because iv seen 6ft 8th graders. its coming soon to a place near you.

Last edited:
well. I could be wrong. definetly. I probably sound like a complete schizocel. I can admit that. or I could be on to an interesting concept that applies somehow but be wrong about the average height of 18-40 being over 6ft at this moment. or you could be making it up..theirs no link.

iv seen many minors who are 6ft. like im talkin 8th grade 6ft. from my personal experiences im sure of that...but that's personal for me it's an opinion...but im sure the average male height in the very very near future will be over 6ft because iv seen 6ft 8th graders. its coming soon to a place near you.

depends where

in some place with a lot of western euro genetics like mid west yeah average there is probably like 6'1

if it's some place with shit tier white genes like irish genes, it will be a lot shorter

at expensive colleges with a lot of whites it tends to be higher

personally i think it's all irrelevant because any bar / club / venue or on tinder, the shorter men don't show up or don't get seen, so the average height might as well be 6'5

can I at least get a link? im a lazy conspiracy cel. *shrug* ermm...my positive message though...is that height does matter for a lot of things...but not for how much effort you choose to give...or with how much tenacity and righteousness you strive to overcome all of the actual psychopath normies out their who you MIGHT encounter and who may actually try to keep you from certain goals. height does not determine how hard you try.

can I at least get a link? im a lazy conspiracy cel. *shrug* ermm...my positive message though...is that height does matter for a lot of things...but not for how much effort you choose to give...or with how much tenacity and righteousness you strive to overcome all of the actual psychopath normies out their who you MIGHT encounter and who may actually try to keep you from certain goals. height does not determine how hard you try.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr122-508.pdf
page 7

depends where

in some place with a lot of western euro genetics like mid west yeah average there is probably like 6'1

if it's some place with shit tier white genes like irish genes, it will be a lot shorter

at expensive colleges with a lot of whites it tends to be higher

personally i think it's all irrelevant because any bar / club / venue or on tinder, the shorter men don't show up or don't get seen, so the average height might as well be 6'5
see that's what im talkin about. we have to put aside some of these nonsense variable. we know how foids are...fear based when it comes to space....height...real space...not that science channel propaganda real. fucking. space. we know this. we also know it varys depending on geography and location and between generations.

im curious of this. what is the global average male height of 18-40 year olds? if we had a decent guess at that. we could then predict the next generations.. but EVEN THAT IS SUPER FLAWED. because this is sort of an emotional topic as much as we want to be factual we can...kind of exclude certain places...india...china...I wana know what the real players are up to. Europe and America...I have a feeling they are much larger people than india or china....that's what matters....it's hard to accept. but what matters is their average height because they are the PRIMARY COMPETITION for all men on this planet. and I think everyone can agree with that to an extent. yes their are chads everywhere but when you think of your ideal female companion even if its not a particularly pretty foid you think European..American etc: so its good to know how fierce the competition has gotten and by that I mean. global average height of men from Europe or America, because that's every single mans competition. everyones. so we need to exclude india china to see just how difficult this game has really become.

see that's what im talkin about. we have to put aside some of these nonsense variable. we know how foids are...fear based when it comes to space....height...real space...not that science channel propaganda real. fucking. space. we know this. we also know it varys depending on geography and location and between generations.

im curious of this. what is the global average male height of 18-40 year olds? if we had a decent guess at that. we could then predict the next generations.. but EVEN THAT IS SUPER FLAWED. because this is sort of an emotional topic as much as we want to be factual we can...kind of exclude certain places...india...china...I wana know what the real players are up to. Europe and America...I have a feeling they are much larger people than india or china....that's what matters....it's hard to accept. but what matters is their average height because they are the PRIMARY COMPETITION for all men on this planet. and I think everyone can agree with that to an extent. yes their are chads everywhere but when you think of your ideal female companion even if its not a particularly pretty foid you think European..American etc: so its good to know how fierce the competition has gotten and by that I mean. global average height of men from Europe or America, because that's every single mans competition. everyones. so we need to exclude india china to see just how difficult this game has really become.

whites are dying off, men get shorter

hypergamy increases, what women perceive as average gets much taller

6'3 is new manlet

top 1% height is average for women

ok. that link you posted. obviously I haven't gone over it thoroughly yet, but this is a quote straight from the fucking national health statistics report. December 20. 2018. "show mean height for adult men and women aged 20 and over from 1999–2000 through 2015–2016. Among all men, age-adjusted estimates of mean height increased from 1999–2000 (175.6 cm [69.2 in]) until 2003–2004 (176.4 cm [69.4 in]) and then decreased until 2015–2016 (175.4 cm [69.1 in]). Both the increasing and decreasing trends were statistically significant. Changes in crude estimates followed the same trend. Among men, no significant trends were seen in height over time among those aged 20–39 and 60 and over, or in age-adjusted means among non-Hispanic white, non-Hispanic Asian, all Hispanic, and Mexican-American men. Mean height decreased significantly over time for men aged 40–59, from 176.3 cm in 1999–2000 to 175.8 cm in 2015–2016. Mean height also decreased significantly among non-Hispanic black men (176.0 cm to 175.5 cm) over this same time period ." now I may be misunderstanding this or I need more context or to read the whole pdf...could be me just not understanding...but if they are claiming that their is no increase in height through the years among men or women then THAT is all I need to know that the government is absolutely full of shit. theirs no way im gonna believe that...I would have to read the whole thing...and really think hard about my own experiences. also whats with "1999-2000" and "2015-2016" surely they don't mean (oh hey yah from 1 year to the next nothing changed guys) wow really cause its 1 fucking year. surely they mean "from 1999-2016" or something. theirs got to be something my metalcel brains is missing. I have a very strong opinion on one thing about this though. it's somewhat knowable...and 2. I don't believe for a fucking second that the average height didn't change by at least a small amount from 1999-2016 among certain categories of at least the same sex even if it's miniscule like centimeters or 1/8 inch. absolutely I believe in changes over time and only in one fuckin direction. so I must not be understanding it.

thanks for the link.

yes. it's only tall "enough" now but is actually right at average.
And foids are taller nowadays

6'3 is new manlet

see now your being a sarcastic cel. il simplify my rant.

what is really important to know is the average GLOBAL height of men ages 18-40 in Europe and America, because those men are every mans competition everywhere.

see now your being a sarcastic cel. il simplify my rant.

what is really important to know is the average GLOBAL height of men ages 18-40 in Europe and America, because those men are every mans competition everywhere.

i was being dead fucking serious

your competition for women is the top 1% not average men

ok. that link you posted. obviously I haven't gone over it thoroughly yet, but this is a quote straight from the fucking national health statistics report. December 20. 2018. "show mean height for adult men and women aged 20 and over from 1999–2000 through 2015–2016. Among all men, age-adjusted estimates of mean height increased from 1999–2000 (175.6 cm [69.2 in]) until 2003–2004 (176.4 cm [69.4 in]) and then decreased until 2015–2016 (175.4 cm [69.1 in]). Both the increasing and decreasing trends were statistically significant. Changes in crude estimates followed the same trend. Among men, no significant trends were seen in height over time among those aged 20–39 and 60 and over, or in age-adjusted means among non-Hispanic white, non-Hispanic Asian, all Hispanic, and Mexican-American men. Mean height decreased significantly over time for men aged 40–59, from 176.3 cm in 1999–2000 to 175.8 cm in 2015–2016. Mean height also decreased significantly among non-Hispanic black men (176.0 cm to 175.5 cm) over this same time period ." now I may be misunderstanding this or I need more context or to read the whole pdf...could be me just not understanding...but if they are claiming that their is no increase in height through the years among men or women then THAT is all I need to know that the government is absolutely full of shit. theirs no way im gonna believe that...I would have to read the whole thing...and really think hard about my own experiences. also whats with "1999-2000" and "2015-2016" surely they don't mean (oh hey yah from 1 year to the next nothing changed guys) wow really cause its 1 fucking year. surely they mean "from 1999-2016" or something. theirs got to be something my metalcel brains is missing. I have a very strong opinion on one thing about this though. it's somewhat knowable...and 2. I don't believe for a fucking second that the average height didn't change by at least a small amount from 1999-2016 among certain categories of at least the same sex even if it's miniscule like centimeters or 1/8 inch. absolutely I believe in changes over time and only in one fuckin direction. so I must not be understanding it.

thanks for the link.
basically what im saying is this. theirs no way im going to believe that the 20 year olds measured in 2016 are the same height as 20 year olds measure in 1999.
i was being dead fucking serious

your competition for women is the top 1% not average men
1% of men in height would be absolutely freakish outliers. maybe 1 in 100 men in the European and American global average height is …6'7? something like that? I have no doubt that 6'7 will eventually (I don't know how soon or when) will be the average height but right now at this moment women aren't obsessing over 6'7...if the 1% even is 6'7. it could be 6'5 I've no idea. but I do know that within even the 1% their would be freakish outliers....like the 1% of the 1% would be 7' something and that's just totally not on anyones radar right now including the eugenicist foids.

you can't be fucking serious. all im saying is that it's my opinion that 5'10 isn't the real average height but you're saying everyones competition is the 1%?
or are you saying that's what im saying by only wanting the measurements of Europeans and americans? even then those men make up way more than 1% of the global population...come on man...people say im exaggerating.

6'3 is new manlet

see you're being sarcastic because you think what im saying is outrageous or something "6'3 is manlet" no nooo...I didn't say that. and also the common statistic people spew out of their mouths is that only 15% of men (from where who knows) are over 6ft tall. you're saying 6'3 is 1%. lets say it is...even if it is now...in 20 years...the average height OF MEN IN AMERICA AND EUROPE...you know the places that fucking matter is going to easily easssssily be at least 6ft. that's my opinion. if you really think the average height right now is 5'10...then in 10-20 years it WILL be 6ft.

how many women do you see with partners that are less than 2 inches taller than them? so what im saying is this. the vast vast majority of women do and will in the next 1-2 decades reproduce with men at LEAST 2 inches taller than them so it's pretty easy to predict the average height being 6ft for men. women...meh..who gives a shit what their height will be because they aren't valued for that and their always always trying to breed with giants out of fear anyway.

6'3 is new manlet

oh but yah if 6'4 or some arbitrary height is the 1% at this moment..but again even that would be wrong because to get 6'4 as the top 1% you would have to take into account Indians and Chinese (theirs a lot of them...and they aren't as tall as euro or American men) and all sorts of other little Asian countries and an assortment of obscure places...but that's a silly thing to do because we already know women don't care about those men...it makes me sound like an evil fucker to say that but, but it seems true if not plausible. all of those place would skew the numbers.

anyhow I don't if 6'3 is the tope 15% for just America, or globally or what. it very well could be 1% globally if you factor in a bunch of Asians and obscure locations :feelswhere:
one more disclaimer for everyone and the guests. im talkin out of my ass here.....I don't KNOW anything.
I do believe this though. the government is not above deception and faking statistics. who knows about height trends...who fuckin knows? I think it's pretty obvious it goes up...that's obvious. that's pretty agreeable. I just don't trust the government or government statistics. (I mean look what they did with the Tuskegee experiments) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment . TLDR: that link is about how the government injected syphilis into a bunch of poor black people just to see what would happen...they even had drugs to cure it at that point but fuck em...they also used to go around sterilizing people and giving lobotomies...the American government did that....then you've got operation north woods were they planned to invade fucking cuba or some shit by killing its own civilians...all that is pretty extreme.
so lieing about some measurements they took is really no big deal to the U.S government.

Last edited:
I already posted the answer for this question here:

That has all the data you need to understand the issue.

Height is a threshold issue. You have to make the cutoff. Not too tall or too short. It's easier to be too short than too tall, but you can be too tall as well. Once you've made the cutoff, one inch in either direction makes virtually no difference.

Data's all there.

I already posted the answer for this question here:

That has all the data you need to understand the issue.

Height is a threshold issue. You have to make the cutoff. Not too tall or too short. It's easier to be too short than too tall, but you can be too tall as well. Once you've made the cutoff, one inch in either direction makes virtually no difference.

Data's all there.
I believe the threshold will change with time, because the average will change with time. until we finally run out of space which will be the greatest achievement mankind will ever achieve. whoever witnesses that will be the luckiest generation ever. humanity will get to collectively look around and say "WOW...I saw 3 giant 8'9 dumb fucks limping around today...they can barely move...I asked him if he had a condition...he said." "nope...it's just my genetics." "LOL dudes mom must have been such a dumb coward and now he cant even walk right." absolutely glorious punishment. wonder how the foids will course correct if they see that coming though.

Last edited:
I believe the threshold will change with time, because the average will change with time.

People mostly aren't getting taller on average because white people are reproducing less and there are more ethnics. Eg. In America the average height is declining:

2014-06-30-111historicalmedianmaleheight.png

This is due to all the Mexicans, arabs, curries, ricemen and other manlets invading and multiplying.

Even in white places you can see any ongoing growth is very slow and minimal.

People mostly aren't getting taller on average because white people are reproducing less and there are more ethnics. Eg. In America the average height is declining:

2014-06-30-111historicalmedianmaleheight.png

This is due to all the Mexicans, arabs, curries, ricemen and other manlets invading and multiplying.

Even in white places you can see any ongoing growth is very slow and minimal.
omg dude that is so misleading though....if you take a bunch of small numbers (that slowly get bigger) and flood it into a place with big numbers (that slowly disappear) yah..for a while it will seem like the average is going down...but eventually the small numbers will be as large as the big numbers you replaced and then they keep growing. women ARE how women ARE. I don't care what the graph says. iv never seen a tall woman have children with a short man in real life. only on tv or the internet. therefore men will always be steadily getting taller. that's my opinion.

omg dude that is so misleading though....if you take a bunch of small numbers (that slowly get bigger) and flood it into a place with big numbers (that slowly disappear) yah..for a while it will seem like the average is going down...but eventually the small numbers will be as large as the big numbers you replaced and then they keep growing. women ARE how women ARE. I don't care what the graph says. iv never seen a tall woman have children with a short man in real life. only on tv or the internet. therefore men will always be steadily getting taller. that's my opinion.

lol. That's not how it works. eg. Curries won't reach white heights on average for hundreds to thousands of years. And there's a billion curries who are multiplying faster than anyone.

Yeah, people will continue to slowly get taller but we're talking 1-2 cm in a generation at this point, not "OMG 6'7" IS GOING TO BE SHORT IN 2029!!!!"

Anyone who says 6ft is manlet tier is either delusional or purposely moving the goalposts

Yes. 5'11 is also tall in Europe, where the foid mental block isn't 6 feet but 180 cm instead.

Anyone who says 6ft is manlet tier is either delusional or purposely moving the goalposts

99% of these threads are made by tall autists.

Short men know what it's actually like to be short.

Then you get these average or mildly tall autists who don't understand reality or are intentionally fishing/trolling for attention making threads about how bad it feels to be 5'11" or some other bullshit.

lol. That's not how it works. eg. Curries won't reach white heights on average for hundreds to thousands of years. And there's a billion curries who are multiplying faster than anyone.

Yeah, people will continue to slowly get taller but we're talking 1-2 cm in a generation at this point, not "OMG 6'7" IS GOING TO BE SHORT IN 2029!!!!"
first of all. that change from 1900 to 2000...that a fucking average bro...that's everyone doing that..even the people barely doing that are definetly doing that :] you got some freaks out their goin another foot cause "lel my kid can hurt your kid im a smart woman".

2nd of all. do you honestly think women will ever stop trying to reproduce with men taller than them? come on now..

3rd THOUSANDS OF YEARS FOR INDIANS TO GET TO 5'10??? THOUSANDS??? you think you can just say some crazy shit because we won't be here in 200 years to verify bro? lol that's stupid. try 100's man...1000 is STILL too much but just the fact you said thousANDS...makes it total nonsense.

and 4th...really the 2nd is all that matters here. it's happening. it's going to happen. we have data that it dad happen. + just pay attention to the middle and high schoolers. theirs no argument that it's happening right? your just trying to say it won't happen as fast as im suggesting amirite?
<-------------> 1 generation bro. shaq and his mom...that at least 6 inches right? THOUSANDS OF YEARS :lul:
99% of these threads are made by tall autists.

Short men know what it's actually like to be short.

Then you get these average or mildly tall autists who don't understand reality or are intentionally fishing/trolling for attention making threads about how bad it feels to be 5'11" or some other bullshit.
that's not what this is. im not 5'11. bruh...you know that all women reproduce with taller men. yes it is a "its worse than you thought thread." but it always is.

all women reproduce with a man taller than them. it varys how much taller though.

check this out...as ugly fat and stupid looking as shaqs mom is...she was able to achieve THAT much more height from reproducing with a taller man. if that ugly bulldog is that entitled you can bet that it may slow down at times but it will never stop until we literally run out of space for that behavior to even work.
lol you think IM moving the goal posts.bruh. what the fuck do you think happens when a woman is 6'1...she just gives up and settles for someone shorter? :feelshehe:. nope. she moves the goalposts like you said and settles for a "modest" 6'2 -6'3 guy. hey man maybe your right. tall women will start reproducing with shorter men …..soon...….like probably sooner than 300 years :lul:
think about it from the PeRsPeCtIvE of a 6'1 foid..

now don't get me wrong...when foids inevitably start saying that "6ft is just too short" im hoping that the other men wake up to this shit like your almost trying to :feelshaha:. then men can all collectively say to their faggot daughters and wives etc aquiantances "remember that whole phase where every woman on the planet from 5'10 to 5'1 was obsessed with 6ft?" then they will deny it and maybe...just maybe men will realise that a 6'4 guy reproducing with a 5'2 woman is a bad idea. but probably not.

6'1 foids bro..they exist.
Yes. 5'11 is also tall in Europe, where the foid mental block isn't 6 feet but 180 cm instead.
if you think 5'11 is objectively "tall" have you not been paying attention to the middle schools or highschools...now I know those aren't your competion either but wome will fuck their students and also wome will be looking for some guy who will still be taller than the next generation but all that non sense aside. theirs no such thing as tall.

let me as you this. would the women in this picture accept a man that is 5'10 or 5'11? to these two women. 5'11 really is too short :feelswhere: and out of fear all of the women who are like 5'3 are FORCED into having the reproductive standards of these two women or they won't be normie anymore. gotta stay normie...gotta stay safe.
Normiewomen

what have we learned here...well when a 5'3 girl finally gets her 6ft tall boyfriend and feels like she isn't the dumb cunt she is...it's really funny when her single Stacey friend who is 6'1 walks by in heels. 6ft manlet tier.

when a 5'3 foid has a boyfriend that is 6'2......but her 5'8 friend becky only has a boyfriend that is 5'10...... 6ft manlet tier....what could happen. comedy. tragedy. war. anything.
^^^^^^ this.
this is why. 6ft really is manlet tier :blackpill:
thanks to all who participated. ironically or in good faith. agreeing or disagreeing. like beckys thoughts about the other beckys thoughts....it does not matter.

Attachments

• shaqandmom.png
    shaqandmom.png
    896.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: