Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Conflicting feelings about parents

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I never went out of my way to talk with my family. My parents are getting old and they will die one day. One of my parents and my uncle were totally into meeting their parents 2 times a week and my parents often call my sibling and vice versa.

Yet i never felt need to talk with any of them. My life sucked and ive become emotionally depressed(made up term) i do not enjoy small things like talking with family or meeting them

not only that, but i fundamentally hate people. I think that's making me value my parents less than I should. It makes me think that my parents were or are just like all the other crap people who ruined me and my life, just not to me, but to other people.

Human nature is and was malicious. Thats why i rejected society. Maybe in many thousands years we will stop being conflict seeking bullies and harm the weak, but now id say majority of humans are like that

tldr: i hate people and it makes me not talk and not care about my parents who are of old age and may die one day and i cant stand how blank i am

What matters is, if you love them, and whether or not they were malicious to you. Unfortunately, they were just as ignorant as the rest when it came to this area of life. If you care for them, demonstrate it before they pass. You need to accept that human nature is a part of you too. My two cents.

i might read ngl

My parents are both fucking dogshit
i hate them

Also have this kind of feelings towards my parents. They did good stuff to me but they also did pretty stupid shit that i fucking hated and i didnt forget to this day.

I like my mommy even though she can be pretty bipolar and autistic at times.
Don't like my dad much though, our personalities just don't mesh at all. Plus he ignored me for most of my childhood.

they literally mock me and bully me for my looks when they're the reason I exist and look like this