Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conflict in Kashmir

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
The Indian Army continues to send large quantities of reinforcements to the Kashmir region. Intensive security measures and military mobility continue. Occasionally, search and search activities against militant groups are carried out. Tourists, all citizens who were not registered to the Kashmir population, and Hindu pilgrims were evacuated. In the last 3 days, in order to reach extreme dimensions, supplements have been sent to the region for 1 week. Military transport aircraft and helicopters are constantly flying in the sky. Tens of thousands of soldiers and militias are brought to the region every day.

Security forces and air force in case of high alarm. There are intermittent conflicts on the Pakistan border line. Some areas have curfew. Most of the state of Kashmir has power outages and internet outages. Home phones and mobile communications were cut off in most places.

India made air defense missile trials.

Pakistan and India gathered security councils separately and discussed the tension.
In the last week, at least 180,000 soldiers and militia have been brought to Kashmir. The number of militia and troops in the region is said to be at least 350 thousand, even more than 500 thousand.

If we consider that clashes have been going on for a few days at the front line and armored and artillery reinforcements have been sent to the region, if the Pakistani army, which is quite calm for the time being, starts to mobilize, the tension will rise. The recruitment of hundreds of thousands of soldiers into a region does not seem to have been gathered solely because of an operation aimed at militants.

There appears to be a great risk of conflict with Pakistan, and India is clearly taking huge reinforcements and taking precautions against it.

Will keep sharing my observations about the conflict

does India have even army? lol

India Will catapult their army over Pakistan so They can shit down their country in the air :lul:

does India have even army? lol
Indian army is pretty undisciplined and unmotivated. we saw it in the last battle, how pakistani army fucked them hard

Huh1

Indian army is pretty undisciplined and unmotivated. we saw it in the last battle, how pakistani army fucked them hard
well its news for me ded srs

hopefully some nukes drop

they have entire Gurkha divisions right? How do they compare to the UK Gurkha brigade?

jfl coping curries killing each other while their women get fucked by tourist chads

Man I want some action ngl.
Wars are literally lifefuel for me.

they have entire Gurkha divisions right? How do they compare to the UK Gurkha brigade?
UK Gurkha brigade is better equipped and more experienced than Indian Gurkha divisions. India has a weak military system. also with the last spy scandals, or how they bombed the empty areas then claimed to bombing military points

It will soon be over

A Kashmiri pointed a loaded gun at me when I was a young teen for laughs. Those ppl are scum of the earth.

Street shitters vs. inbred cousin fuckers.
This is what leads to our end. Clown world sure does know how to make me laugh. Ha.