Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Confident' ugly guys?!

M

MilkingTheEel

Banned
-
Do you know any totally ugly guys who for some reason act really confident or straight up arrogant?
I do and it's both funny and annoying.

1)2/10 looking guy, fat weeaboo manlet. Met him when I was 18 on some HS trip. He would brag to me about how many girls he's talking to and make fun of how I stay in my room too much when he's out having sooo much fun. 3 years later he didn't change at all. Told me recently he's KHHV(like I couldn't tell kek) but that it's by choice.

2)3/10, always asks me if I have a gf and always laughs at me for not having one, despite he not having one. When I get pissed and ask back his go-to is "I'm talking to some girls right now and it's going great"

Always wondered how the fuck this works. Is it absolute zero self awareness or do they undergo self hypnosis since everyone recommends to >b confident
As a not that ugly incel this triggers me when they play the alpha male on me

"Confident" sub-8/10 = Potential rapist

yes, i don't like to portray myself as a delusional cookie cutter.

whenever i meet somebody new, I make sure to tell them, "hi I'm ___name____ and I'm an incel"

Do you know any totally ugly guys who for some reason act really confident or straight up arrogant?

Most compsci students are like this because they think theyre really smart

Those ugly men who low-inhib act aggressive to you aren't actually confident. No confident person starts shit with you. A confident person is different from an aggressive person in that a confident man will not react negatively when insulted or belittled. Ugly men who are confident must also be bluepilled in order to do so.

What you're describing is actually the psychology of a lot of shooters. Aggressive people are insecure and cannot explain why they are that way because they haven't swallowed the uglypill. They are bluepilled and in denial of inceldom.

I'm fairly confident

Being confident is a type of cope

Ugly guy with confidence = rapist.

Are they curries btw? Sounds like a curry tbh.

I've known many of these guys and they are always incels in denial. Also they have it backwards: Chad is confident because he's good-looking, not the other way around. Women don't give a fuck about "confident" ugly dudes.

I know of a bald 24 year old curry khhv truecel who's godly low inhib, I try to subconsciously blackpill him but at the same time I want him to not know and cope on..

I know of a bald 24 year old curry khhv truecel who's godly low inhib, I try to subconsciously blackpill him but at the same time I want him to not know and cope on..

It's not your place to ruin his life/blackpill him.

How much harder would it be for him if he wasn't bluepilled?

It's not your place to ruin his life/blackpill him.

How much harder would it be for him if he wasn't bluepilled?

He just finished his mechanical engineering degree, has told me about his awful encounters with foids in his classes. He speged out on them once and was nearly kicked out of the uni.

I won't bp him, everything will makes sense and he will probably go under deep depression or worse..

That's what I'm studying and I absolutely agree.
Im seriously fucking clueless as to where they get this self esteem from

They get mogged by everyone on campus yet they seem not to give a fuck and constantly act pretentious and bash nonstem majors despite being sub8, girlfriendless and spending all of their weekends in their room playing DOTA

Now granted Im an ugly girlfriendless virgin who never goes out too but I know my place

I've known many of these guys and they are always incels in denial. Also they have it backwards: Chad is confident because he's good-looking, not the other way around. Women don't give a fuck about "confident" ugly dudes.
Absolutely correct

Are they curries btw? Sounds like a curry tbh.
One's white, one's some gypsy mix, so quite related to curries.

Those guys inflate their ego around you because they think they mog you. Change the setting and I'm sure they'll start acting shy. Classic insecure ass dudes lol

My confidenc

1)2/10 looking guy, fat weeaboo manlet. Met him when I was 18 on some HS trip. He would brag to me about how many girls he's talking to and make fun of how I stay in my room too much when he's out having sooo much fun. 3 years later he didn't change at all. Told me recently he's KHHV(like I couldn't tell kek) but that it's by choice.

2)3/10, always asks me if I have a gf and always laughs at me for not having one, despite he not having one. When I get pissed and ask back his go-to is "I'm talking to some girls right now and it's going great"

Always wondered how the fuck this works. Is it absolute zero self awareness or do they undergo self hypnosis since everyone recommends to >b confident
As a not that ugly incel this triggers me when they play the alpha male on me
my confidence is 5’3 i just need to take a shower and get a haircut