Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "Confident" incel gets roasted today at work

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
"Just be confident, bro"

Today, an external auditor visited my workplace to go over some finance shit with our accountant. He was a tallcel. 6'2, decent frame, clothemaxxed (he was wearing a leather jacket that would have looked good on Chad), but with an absolutely hideous face. Extreme long midface, and just extremely awkward looking.

The thing is, that he was behaving with confidence. Joking around with office staff, engaging in small talk, and "being confident". Or so he thought.

As soon as he left, the entire office started talking about how annoying, unbearable and shitty this person is, and how he's a pathetic loser. They all (normies) started making jokes and laughing at his expense. It was ruthless.

"Confident behavior" only works if you're a chad. If you look good and try to socialize and talk to people, you'll be seen as charismatic. If you're ugly and try talking to people, you'll be seen as an annoying nuisance.

It never started for ugly people. It's a rigged game.

At least I know my genetic pecking order, and keep a very low profile at work. It's partly why I survive at the workplace, because I know that due to my looks, if I try to socialize with coworkers i'll be seen as annoying.

He clearly was not confident enough...

At least I know my genetic pecking order, and keep a very low profile at work. It's partly why I survive at the workplace, because I know that due to my looks, if I try to socialize with coworkers i'll be seen as annoying.
I tried that, not even this worked for me

over for personalitycels

Bunch of lookist bigots. Damn....

teehee, i mean, sweetie? you are not entitled enough to socialize with people. maybe get into buddhism, kill yourself and try again?

Waiting for the manlets to come in screeching saying: "6'2 = volcel"

Confident incel= Cunt
Cunt chad = Muh alpha

An ugly guy who acts confident? Awkward.
A chad who acts insecure? Awkward.
Why?
Because deep down everybody knows that looks are everything.
That looks determine who you are and what quality of life you have.
Looks shape your personality and your whole life.
If you don't act according to your looks, people sense that something must be wrong with you.

Even Chad eventually gets put in his place by some high-rank bitch nowadays. Even Chad is a timid bitch in our matriarchy of emotional see-saw crazy whores with smartphones. Chad gets boring, because the next Chad is already texting her.

Where does this confidence meme come from?

Did it originate with that book from the 1930s "how to make friends and influence others?"

lmfao i've seen this happen at work multiple times, people going over every single word that the new/visiting guy said..

i wish i had the presence of mind back then to have said 'you just don't like him because he is ugly and short. end of story'

he probably forgot to shower .. normans can pickup on that

Just be confident n have hobbies n shiet

FUCK I hate it when people say this

"Just be confident, bro"

Today, an external auditor visited my workplace to go over some finance shit with our accountant. He was a tallcel. 6'2, decent frame, clothemaxxed (he was wearing a leather jacket that would have looked good on Chad), but with an absolutely hideous face. Extreme long midface, and just extremely awkward looking.

The thing is, that he was behaving with confidence. Joking around with office staff, engaging in small talk, and "being confident". Or so he thought.

As soon as he left, the entire office started talking about how annoying, unbearable and shitty this person is, and how he's a pathetic loser. They all (normies) started making jokes and laughing at his expense. It was ruthless.

"Confident behavior" only works if you're a chad. If you look good and try to socialize and talk to people, you'll be seen as charismatic. If you're ugly and try talking to people, you'll be seen as an annoying nuisance.

It never started for ugly people. It's a rigged game.

only be confident if your chad or have power over them, such as being their boss because they will be afraid of you

Overconfident people always annoyed me tbh.

I guess his personality wasn’t good enough.

Even Chad eventually gets put in his place by some high-rank bitch nowadays. Even Chad is a timid bitch in our matriarchy of emotional see-saw crazy whores with smartphones. Chad gets boring, because the next Chad is already texting her.