Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confident and rejection tolerance are myths

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
I have known guys with girlfriends who were too scared to even talk with girls because they were afraid of rejection. Rejection is something that most men will not risk. Putting yourself in a posistion to get rejected is the equivilent of crossing the street blind, it means you don't value your mental health. Because rejection builds up cortisol noone wants that.

The idea that men go through millions of rejections to get laid is a myth. Sex havers got approached, girls are the choosers and if they like you, they will make it clear. Confidence is also a completely made up thing, most people cannot define if and if they try to do so, notice how the definitions are contradictive. I'ts non detectable, unmeasurable and one of the many inventions of the scam that modern psychology is, popularized by dellusional people with fragile egos who don't want to admit that sexual attraction is entirely physical.

I’m too retarded and high inhib to even ask out a girl but based off my stats there’s no point either way:feelsrope:

it’s like telling a paraplegic guy that he hasn’t tried running a mile so therefore you don’t know whether he could or not when by the way he looks it’s pretty obvious:cryfeels:
good for you, wish i was high inhib. would have saved me MANY years of depression

Direct approach is stupidity You need to indirect with the girl to get to know is SHE if interested in you , only then you make your move.

Also approaching stranger women never works. If you can't get girls from dating apps , you can't get stranger women either.

Last edited:
Direct approach is stupidity You need to indirect with the girl to get to know is SHE is interested in you , only then you make your move.

Also approaching stranger women never works. If you can't get girls from dating apps , you can't get stranger women either.
yep. dating apps and real life are the same anyone who denies this is KOPING

Direct approach is stupidity You need to indirect with the girl to get to know is SHE if interested in you , only then you make your move.

I had 0 LIKES on Tinder :feelsrope: