Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confidence with my voice

DecayGuy

DecayGuy

Officer
Whenever i am outside and someone speaks to me my voice goes weak and timid. This isn't about foids, having a strong voice doesn't change my ugly face and general disgusting features (with foids i am already at the level of letting doors slam in their faces and walking into them when they expect me to give them the path). However i would like to find a way to improve my confidence in delivering words for times when i do need to speak up for myself (like other day when some chadite spat at me, or buying something in shop). Has anyone got any tips or resources for me to explore to improve myself? I did wonder if those audiobooks that float around online about confidence would help, because the anger and frustration i feel in my mind just doesn't translate into my demeanor. Need to find a way to bring more of myself to the surface.

exercise... Don't listen to faggy (((self improvement))) books

my voice is awful i have to repeat myself numerous times because its the worst combination of deep and quiet.

i do exercise, though mostly cardio based not exactly body building
At least do some calisthenics. Chinups, dips, decline pushups, et cetera.